Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♦Blu's Art Bazaar [Open]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24
@laurenblu

Hallo, I am back for more sig art like you made for me before :> Please let me know if you're available.

===

Username: SomnolentAilurus
Payment Method: USD

Dragon/Character: Othrisk - https://imgur.com/R3VsskE
Drawing Type: Signature

Notes: Gentle, stubborn and knows what she wants

===

Dragon/Character: Ailuruth - https://imgur.com/KnkGQ5X

Notes: Think red panda, but dragon - hyperactive, gets into trouble unintentionally, manages to get into unusual situations

===

Dragon/Character: Tiask - https://imgur.com/XC0oxea

Notes: Murder loaf - grumpy smol creature, chews on ankles, thinks you're an insufferable idiot unless you're a literal child (in which case you're okay)

===

Dragon/Character: Quitath - https://imgur.com/NTmeIKm

Notes: Playful and graceful - think a dolphin but in the air as a dragon
@laurenblu

Hallo, I am back for more sig art like you made for me before :> Please let me know if you're available.

===

Dragon/Character: Othrisk - https://imgur.com/R3VsskE

Notes: Gentle, stubborn and knows what she wants

===

Dragon/Character: Ailuruth - https://imgur.com/KnkGQ5X

Notes: Think red panda, but dragon - hyperactive, gets into trouble unintentionally, manages to get into unusual situations

===

Dragon/Character: Tiask - https://imgur.com/XC0oxea

Notes: Murder loaf - grumpy smol creature, chews on ankles, thinks you're an insufferable idiot unless you're a literal child (in which case you're okay)

===

Dragon/Character: Quitath - https://imgur.com/NTmeIKm

Notes: Playful and graceful - think a dolphin but in the air as a dragon
VMwBOIH.png
@SomnolentAilurus hey welcome back!

I am absolutely available! And everyone looks great <33 Heads up I have full time school and part time work atm, so my work days are limited to the weekends. So I do take a bit longer to finish than previously.

It comes to $80 USD, If that all sounds good let me know and I'll send over the invoice on paypal. Is the email same as last time, renateco?

thank you for tossing these cuties at me again!
@SomnolentAilurus hey welcome back!

I am absolutely available! And everyone looks great <33 Heads up I have full time school and part time work atm, so my work days are limited to the weekends. So I do take a bit longer to finish than previously.

It comes to $80 USD, If that all sounds good let me know and I'll send over the invoice on paypal. Is the email same as last time, renateco?

thank you for tossing these cuties at me again!
. ♦ • ♦ .OKxS1DE.png. ♦ • ♦ .kxB8Dfb.png. ♦ • ♦ .dsFzTOa.png. ♦ • ♦ .
@laurenblu

Perfectly fine! I 100% understand the work/school/fun time balance difficulties. And yes, that sounds good and everything is the same :)
@laurenblu

Perfectly fine! I 100% understand the work/school/fun time balance difficulties. And yes, that sounds good and everything is the same :)
VMwBOIH.png
Woo! We are ready to roll then I'll send that over now [emoji=snapper laughing size=1] @SomnolentAilurus
Woo! We are ready to roll then I'll send that over now

@SomnolentAilurus
@LaurenBlu

Hello! I am back once more, to the surprise of literally nobody, and I some new dragon friends that could use a pretty piece of art for my signature. If you are still around and open, would you be willing to give her a shot?

--

Username: Fishy
Payment Method: Gems

Dragon/Character: Image Ref for Etiath here

Notes: Her skin is metallic-sheened. She is very calm, sweet, and gentle, a little bit lazy and doesn't like to work, but likes to be noticed and admired/listened to as she's also a charming extrovert. Her rider is a recordkeeper who likes to write and read books and so she is interested by proxy.

--

Dragon/Character: Image Ref for Oscoth here

Notes: Proud, energetic, takes no crap from anybody, Competitive, and snarky

--

Dragon/Character: Image Ref for Danask here

Notes: Close-minded and stubborn, Competent and efficient, a bit grumpy but surprisingly affectionate
@LaurenBlu

Hello! I am back once more, to the surprise of literally nobody, and I some new dragon friends that could use a pretty piece of art for my signature. If you are still around and open, would you be willing to give her a shot?

--

Dragon/Character: Image Ref for Etiath here

Notes: Her skin is metallic-sheened. She is very calm, sweet, and gentle, a little bit lazy and doesn't like to work, but likes to be noticed and admired/listened to as she's also a charming extrovert. Her rider is a recordkeeper who likes to write and read books and so she is interested by proxy.

--

Dragon/Character: Image Ref for Oscoth here

Notes: Proud, energetic, takes no crap from anybody, Competitive, and snarky

--

Dragon/Character: Image Ref for Danask here

Notes: Close-minded and stubborn, Competent and efficient, a bit grumpy but surprisingly affectionate
ixeclKz.png
@Fishy

Hey! Long time no see o'w'o happy to have you here again x'D

As usual everything looks good to go, all together you are looking at 6k gems. You can toss em at me when you get the chance and I'll start doing some sketches! <33

Only thing different is I have classes and work atm, so I will not be as speedy as normal. I'll start working on these this weekend for you and get some pose options situated for them hopefully by Sunday night.

Thank you for coming back these three look so pretty I have some ideas brewing already hehe.
@Fishy

Hey! Long time no see o'w'o happy to have you here again x'D

As usual everything looks good to go, all together you are looking at 6k gems. You can toss em at me when you get the chance and I'll start doing some sketches! <33

Only thing different is I have classes and work atm, so I will not be as speedy as normal. I'll start working on these this weekend for you and get some pose options situated for them hopefully by Sunday night.

Thank you for coming back these three look so pretty I have some ideas brewing already hehe.
@Laurenblu

Sent! Take your time! I'm just glad you tolerate my relentless OCs lmao!
@Laurenblu

Sent! Take your time! I'm just glad you tolerate my relentless OCs lmao!
ixeclKz.png
@laurenblu

Soooo got a question….. do you still need a red footed akir beak?
@laurenblu

Soooo got a question….. do you still need a red footed akir beak?
signatureadversion1_orig.png
@Returu

//WHEEZES// YES O-O

Edit: Screen capped the AH for price ref, but if you are wanting to use it as payment for commissions you would have a $400 budget to go mad wild with x'D

(Sorry for the triple ping ahh)
@Returu

//WHEEZES// YES O-O

Edit: Screen capped the AH for price ref, but if you are wanting to use it as payment for commissions you would have a $400 budget to go mad wild with x'D

(Sorry for the triple ping ahh)
@laurenblu

Hahaha, yeah, other than the light sprite it’s the only one of them I’ve got, but I’ve maxed out her affection so I’d rather it go help toward someone else’s collection

And the budget sounds good, will send a pm or cross roads so you can see the red footed akir beak and accept. If that sounds good?
@laurenblu

Hahaha, yeah, other than the light sprite it’s the only one of them I’ve got, but I’ve maxed out her affection so I’d rather it go help toward someone else’s collection

And the budget sounds good, will send a pm or cross roads so you can see the red footed akir beak and accept. If that sounds good?
signatureadversion1_orig.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24