Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Geng's silly little doodles
1 2 3 4
@JinxxYouOweMe
No braincells

@APurpleDragon
thinking SO hard

@vimai
Girls night
@JinxxYouOweMe
No braincells

@APurpleDragon
thinking SO hard

@vimai
Girls night
please ping me!! I always miss stuff
:^D
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ART, dont be afraid to dm me! I will overpay probably
Ah it looks great!! tysm<3
Ah it looks great!! tysm<3
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
@OneSpookyBoi, i have a goofy i'd love to see from you! i'd love a colored doodle!

Reference: here
Expression: your choice!
Pose: whatever you think fits him!
Species: anthro snek (ball python x king cobra)
@OneSpookyBoi, i have a goofy i'd love to see from you! i'd love a colored doodle!

Reference: here
Expression: your choice!
Pose: whatever you think fits him!
Species: anthro snek (ball python x king cobra)
x
5BsilZ9.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
fkWjutW.png
Jd88XNq.png
x x
@OneSpookyBoi aaaa i love it!!! can i upload it to his Toyhouse? if so, where should I link credit to?
@OneSpookyBoi aaaa i love it!!! can i upload it to his Toyhouse? if so, where should I link credit to?
1dhnenM.pngplegwoof.png
[quote name="JinxxYouOweMe" date="2023-09-05 16:15:06" ] @/OneSpookyBoi aaaa i love it!!! can i upload it to his Toyhouse? if so, where should I link credit to? [/quote] Gengaaar!
JinxxYouOweMe wrote on 2023-09-05 16:15:06:
@/OneSpookyBoi aaaa i love it!!! can i upload it to his Toyhouse? if so, where should I link credit to?
Gengaaar!
please ping me!! I always miss stuff
:^D
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ART, dont be afraid to dm me! I will overpay probably
Form: For coloured silly blob
Reference: https://i.imgur.com/ohgj7Ap.png
Expression: Something silly
Pose: Something silly
Species: Canine
Payment: 100 gems
Form: For coloured silly blob
Reference: https://i.imgur.com/ohgj7Ap.png
Expression: Something silly
Pose: Something silly
Species: Canine
Payment: 100 gems
@OneSpookyBoi

Omg ????
This looks absolutely perfect, she very much is trying to formulate one (1) thought and failing LOL

Tysm for the artwork, I love how you drew her!!
@OneSpookyBoi

Omg ????
This looks absolutely perfect, she very much is trying to formulate one (1) thought and failing LOL

Tysm for the artwork, I love how you drew her!!
*It's hecking dragon hours*
yO1T7xz.png
YOOO THEY TURNED OUT SO PERFECT! I love them! You captured their personalities so well fdhjs

Tysm!! :D
YOOO THEY TURNED OUT SO PERFECT! I love them! You captured their personalities so well fdhjs

Tysm!! :D
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@OneSpookyBoi

Hi there!! If you're still open, I'd love to get two colored blobs together in the same image, please! My girlfriend's birthday is soon and she LOVES Star Trek :D

Reference: Captain Kirk from Star Trek TOS! This album has fullbody references for both him and Spock!
Expression: A confident smile!
Pose: Standing together with Spock, maybe holding hands?
Species: Human!

Reference: Spock from TOS! He had blue eyeshadow on set, so feel free to emphasize that!
Expression: Very Serious. Maybe with a very subtle smile if he's looking at Kirk :)
Pose: Also standing with Kirk! He could be holding hands with Kirk or just standing at attention, looking over to him.
Species: Vulcan!

Would you prefer payment in gems or treasure? Thank you very much!!
@OneSpookyBoi

Hi there!! If you're still open, I'd love to get two colored blobs together in the same image, please! My girlfriend's birthday is soon and she LOVES Star Trek :D

Reference: Captain Kirk from Star Trek TOS! This album has fullbody references for both him and Spock!
Expression: A confident smile!
Pose: Standing together with Spock, maybe holding hands?
Species: Human!

Reference: Spock from TOS! He had blue eyeshadow on set, so feel free to emphasize that!
Expression: Very Serious. Maybe with a very subtle smile if he's looking at Kirk :)
Pose: Also standing with Kirk! He could be holding hands with Kirk or just standing at attention, looking over to him.
Species: Vulcan!

Would you prefer payment in gems or treasure? Thank you very much!!
YUDrFCG.png
@onespookyboi

i'd love some coloured blobs pls!! im linking a whole folder of characters- feel free to draw whoever in the folder interests you! i have gems to pay for as many blobs as u wanna draw totally up to you hehe

Reference: https://toyhou.se/fairytopia/characters/folder:1887759
Expression: up to you!
Pose: up to you!
Species: theyre a species called pouflon! kind of like a mix of goats and sheep and my little pony lol

tysm!!
@onespookyboi

i'd love some coloured blobs pls!! im linking a whole folder of characters- feel free to draw whoever in the folder interests you! i have gems to pay for as many blobs as u wanna draw totally up to you hehe

Reference: https://toyhou.se/fairytopia/characters/folder:1887759
Expression: up to you!
Pose: up to you!
Species: theyre a species called pouflon! kind of like a mix of goats and sheep and my little pony lol

tysm!!
unknown.png
1 2 3 4