Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Abberations are my favorite breed now
1 2
Like they were already in like, the top 3 right next to undertides, but the new genes are so cool and dynamic and I love them so much!
Like they were already in like, the top 3 right next to undertides, but the new genes are so cool and dynamic and I love them so much!
Aberrations are so cool fr I love them[emoji=aberration star size=1]
Aberrations are so cool fr I love them
ipnEeR0.png She/It
Wishlist ^^
Art Shop
Hatchery
• +3h FR time
Hydreigon-NB.gif
I am Feasting with these new genes. I didnt know i needed them until now. Im so happy that they came out ^^
I am Feasting with these new genes. I didnt know i needed them until now. Im so happy that they came out ^^
I'm so so so happy they got firebreather, I really really wanted that for ancients from the moment I saw it. I hope other breeds will get it in the future.
I'm so so so happy they got firebreather, I really really wanted that for ancients from the moment I saw it. I hope other breeds will get it in the future.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
(Plague Primal trigger warning)

This was the original gene plan for my Plague Primal coli trainer, in the event I didn't like the then unreleased Plague Ancient.

This is what they became when Abers first released and I LOVED THEM right away. There wasn't a lick of hesitation on my part about making him into them. I was very sad about the breed missing out on Skeletal because it just felt like such a fundamentally Plague-y gene? But Fangs made for an interesting substitute.

Now that Skeletal has been expanded to the Aberration roster, I'm considering switching over... but I'm very attached to Adder and Nix as they are now. This is a dressing room link of a Skeletal scry + their UMA, I'd love to know what others think! Personally, I think it makes the mane jump out too much because the red of it is no longer interrupted by Fangs, and I think Banescales have better coverage, but I might just need to give it some time to adjust in my head.
(Plague Primal trigger warning)

This was the original gene plan for my Plague Primal coli trainer, in the event I didn't like the then unreleased Plague Ancient.

This is what they became when Abers first released and I LOVED THEM right away. There wasn't a lick of hesitation on my part about making him into them. I was very sad about the breed missing out on Skeletal because it just felt like such a fundamentally Plague-y gene? But Fangs made for an interesting substitute.

Now that Skeletal has been expanded to the Aberration roster, I'm considering switching over... but I'm very attached to Adder and Nix as they are now. This is a dressing room link of a Skeletal scry + their UMA, I'd love to know what others think! Personally, I think it makes the mane jump out too much because the red of it is no longer interrupted by Fangs, and I think Banescales have better coverage, but I might just need to give it some time to adjust in my head.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I didn't even know that there was an expansion until this post when I read it a little while ago so ty!
I didn't even know that there was an expansion until this post when I read it a little while ago so ty!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
This expansion is nurturing my overpopulation of aberrations and I'm all for it. These new genes are so so cool!! [emoji=aberration star size=2][emoji=aberration love size=2]
This expansion is nurturing my overpopulation of aberrations and I'm all for it. These new genes are so so cool!!

20240124-2118111.gif
They’ve always been my favorite and now they’re even better!
They’ve always been my favorite and now they’re even better!
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png

Hey! I’m Ashstream, or Ash.. Hiya!
One of my Berries was stuck in my to-Scatter tab, but now he actually has a gene plan- and better yet, it's one I can achieve in a reasonable timeframe! No gem genes needed this time; I'm not opposed to them, they just take years to save up for/get the willpower to actually use, most of the time, heh. So not needing 'em is nice.
One of my Berries was stuck in my to-Scatter tab, but now he actually has a gene plan- and better yet, it's one I can achieve in a reasonable timeframe! No gem genes needed this time; I'm not opposed to them, they just take years to save up for/get the willpower to actually use, most of the time, heh. So not needing 'em is nice.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Oh they are not yet my fave breed, but I get your spike of love for them: stained opens so many doors, wow...
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1 2