Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite planet?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I’m just curious about what everyone’s favorite planets are! Mine is Earth, but not counting that, all the gas giants are pretty cool (although I love all the planets). Feel free to share interesting exoplanets or dwarf planets if you want, too.
I’m just curious about what everyone’s favorite planets are! Mine is Earth, but not counting that, all the gas giants are pretty cool (although I love all the planets). Feel free to share interesting exoplanets or dwarf planets if you want, too.
oJK1fXV.png
i've always loved saturn for some reason. venus and uranus are right after that. vuv
i've always loved saturn for some reason. venus and uranus are right after that. vuv
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
Favourite planets? I would say Mars, Jupiter and Proxima Centauri b.
Favourite planets? I would say Mars, Jupiter and Proxima Centauri b.
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

Earth. It's the only planet with frogs.

Other than that, I'm found of Mars, for just how well-researched it is. Seeing up-close pictures from it is great. And it's a planet entirely populated by robots, which is pretty cool.
Earth. It's the only planet with frogs.

Other than that, I'm found of Mars, for just how well-researched it is. Seeing up-close pictures from it is great. And it's a planet entirely populated by robots, which is pretty cool.
Earth. No contest outside of the fictional realm :P
Earth. No contest outside of the fictional realm :P
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
well earth but I think that's kinda biased because we live on earth. I hope we all live on earth anyway I'd be a bit scared if there were aliens playing flight rising /j

jokes aside, probably saturn. I just think it's cool
well earth but I think that's kinda biased because we live on earth. I hope we all live on earth anyway I'd be a bit scared if there were aliens playing flight rising /j

jokes aside, probably saturn. I just think it's cool
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
I like J1407b/super saturn because of the ridiculous amount of rings it has not sure if this is an actual picture of it buuut it looks kinda like this [img]https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/se-database/images/5/5f/1SWASP-J1407b-main.jpg[/img]
I like J1407b/super saturn because of the ridiculous amount of rings it has

not sure if this is an actual picture of it buuut it looks kinda like this

1SWASP-J1407b-main.jpg
aer
she/her
output-onlinegiftools-2.gif

[/center]
Pluto's not a planet, so Earth. Earth is so beautiful and unique! What extraordinary circumstances to have our ball of molten rock turn out the way it did! A beautiful blue atmosphere, a solitary silver moon, vast oceans of liquid water, and diverse organisms spilling out of every nook and cranny... It's a precious thing. It's nice to step away from the worries of our modern lives and just appreciate the wonderful planet we happen to live on every once in a while.
Pluto's not a planet, so Earth. Earth is so beautiful and unique! What extraordinary circumstances to have our ball of molten rock turn out the way it did! A beautiful blue atmosphere, a solitary silver moon, vast oceans of liquid water, and diverse organisms spilling out of every nook and cranny... It's a precious thing. It's nice to step away from the worries of our modern lives and just appreciate the wonderful planet we happen to live on every once in a while.
pigeon sitting (link)pigeon sitting (link)puffy brown dove (link)very flat pigeon (link)
genderqueer
asexual
she/her
ADHD
Canadian
FR Time +4
Mars is cool :3
Mars is cool :3
Q9DIgdy.png --Fool//Raiden
>>-- He/him
>♥ Metal gear trans jermite ♥
FkCmV4y.png

TeNzsqS.png QUm0nq0.jpeg
I don't know much about planets but I love Jupiter because all the swirls and colors it has are so pretty and artistic. Other than that I always found Neptune fascinating for some unknown reason. And of course, Earth.
I don't know much about planets but I love Jupiter because all the swirls and colors it has are so pretty and artistic. Other than that I always found Neptune fascinating for some unknown reason. And of course, Earth.
1 2 3 4 5 6