Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ¤~~an endless garden [2.0] ~~¤
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 105 106
@Nightsmaiden Great idea, and very doable! I should be able to add it into the next push. Would you like a custom seed as thanks?

(Speaking of, Slimybanana, if you're reading this, I have to rewrite the tool that lets me easily generate the seeds, whoops! But there is absolutely a spotted mushroom base that I can get looking like the classic mario mushroom)
@Nightsmaiden Great idea, and very doable! I should be able to add it into the next push. Would you like a custom seed as thanks?

(Speaking of, Slimybanana, if you're reading this, I have to rewrite the tool that lets me easily generate the seeds, whoops! But there is absolutely a spotted mushroom base that I can get looking like the classic mario mushroom)
cL9yafY.gif
YAY
YAY
is it a known bug that the seed collection will only display up to 199 seeds? I realize this is a Lot already but. SEEDS.

ETA: apparently it is working now???? I have no idea what I did to a) break it or b) unbreak it, but it's now displaying a whole hundred more seeds. cache maybe? color me baffled. apologies for the false bug report alksfjflak

ETA 2: it's borked again. ;w;
is it a known bug that the seed collection will only display up to 199 seeds? I realize this is a Lot already but. SEEDS.

ETA: apparently it is working now???? I have no idea what I did to a) break it or b) unbreak it, but it's now displaying a whole hundred more seeds. cache maybe? color me baffled. apologies for the false bug report alksfjflak

ETA 2: it's borked again. ;w;
bJs5ioz.gif
Oh wow, I was inactive when the re-write ping went out, but this is exciting news to return to! Testing out the re-written generator, it looks great. Very easy to use once you get used to the adjusted layout, makes garden creating much easier. I remember for really detailed gardens I used to copy and paste out the different layers between overlays on a document to organize them and test them seperately before combining them and then editing them further, this definitely makes that process much less complicated! A few possible issues I've found, plus some test gardens for visual reference: [img]https://i.imgur.com/18eCSzA.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BrHWJ2a.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Kma4nSK.png[/img] Garden widths shown are 250, 425, and 350. All gardens have two of the same seed listed. Sprites sometimes get cut off on smaller gardens. I haven't noticed this happening on wider gardens, but 425 and under I ran into this a lot. This garden has 2 trees, sometimes with smaller widths there would only be one visible as the second was placed outside of the garden width. [img]https://i.imgur.com/oTiyQyz.png[/img] Sand(Palette) doesn't seem to be able to re-roll the ground colour; when re-rolling, the grass ground type is placed over sand even if no layers have the grass ground type selected. It's difficult to see in this image but the garden there is set to sand(Palette). [img]https://i.imgur.com/qRNcVIB.png[/img] Currently there is nothing showing up to set a custom sky gradient. Setting the sky as custom right now gives a transparent background.
Oh wow, I was inactive when the re-write ping went out, but this is exciting news to return to!
Testing out the re-written generator, it looks great. Very easy to use once you get used to the adjusted layout, makes garden creating much easier.
I remember for really detailed gardens I used to copy and paste out the different layers between overlays on a document to organize them and test them seperately before combining them and then editing them further, this definitely makes that process much less complicated!

A few possible issues I've found, plus some test gardens for visual reference:
18eCSzA.png
BrHWJ2a.png
Kma4nSK.png
Garden widths shown are 250, 425, and 350. All gardens have two of the same seed listed.
Sprites sometimes get cut off on smaller gardens. I haven't noticed this happening on wider gardens, but 425 and under I ran into this a lot. This garden has 2 trees, sometimes with smaller widths there would only be one visible as the second was placed outside of the garden width.
oTiyQyz.png
Sand(Palette) doesn't seem to be able to re-roll the ground colour; when re-rolling, the grass ground type is placed over sand even if no layers have the grass ground type selected. It's difficult to see in this image but the garden there is set to sand(Palette).
qRNcVIB.png
Currently there is nothing showing up to set a custom sky gradient. Setting the sky as custom right now gives a transparent background.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
Oh this is awesome. So wait, how does it know if I’ve done something on the bingo sheet do I just. Check it off?
Oh this is awesome. So wait, how does it know if I’ve done something on the bingo sheet do I just. Check it off?
iO2X60T.png
@Oranitha
I found a bug. When you put something in the "Your Seed Collection" bar and press home and come back its gone.
@Oranitha
I found a bug. When you put something in the "Your Seed Collection" bar and press home and come back its gone.
xMQXt.gif
@HuntressHun The page is working as intended. For a great place to keep your seed collection, check out the sheet linked in the main post! [quote name="Oranitha" date="2022-03-05 22:00:45" ] Speaking of, feel free to store your seeds in our [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QIDhP53EFuVQYvN3v2RrijF5uKK-QQvkI3UJHS8tk4Q/edit?usp=sharing]handy seed collection spreadsheet[/url]. Or just pile them up somewhere, we've got a [url=https://oriwritesaplugin.github.io/EndlessGarden/garden_utils.html]tool[/url] that'll parse and sort them all for you. [/quote] I'd recommend reading (or skimming) most of page 1 because there are a lot more hints and some freebies in there ;)
@HuntressHun The page is working as intended. For a great place to keep your seed collection, check out the sheet linked in the main post!

Oranitha wrote on 2022-03-05 22:00:45:
Speaking of, feel free to store your seeds in our handy seed collection spreadsheet. Or just pile them up somewhere, we've got a tool that'll parse and sort them all for you.

I'd recommend reading (or skimming) most of page 1 because there are a lot more hints and some freebies in there ;)
The_Aether_Orchard
Posting to remind myself to come back
Posting to remind myself to come back
5AHK8Y7.png •Ripley
•Queer
•He/Him
•Aquarius
•Art Shop : Working
ZLIMzvY.gifw0IsqjS.gif6sfJde7.gifrjuURyp.gif
W5O5MZj.png __digitalmirage.gif
Even with just the free ones given out here on the thread I have over 300 seeds and PHEW
Even with just the free ones given out here on the thread I have over 300 seeds and PHEW
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
This is fun! My profile generated a little mushroom which feels very me c:
This is fun! My profile generated a little mushroom which feels very me c:
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 105 106