Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ¤~~an endless garden [2.0] ~~¤
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 105 106
[quote name="WynnDawnstrider" date="2023-05-28 19:35:30" ] This looks really exciting! I've been messing around with it though and there's a couple things that don't seem to be working right. For starters, I can't seem to figure out how to make the background elements like mountains/hills or whatever render BEHIND plants. I don't know if this is because I'm on mobile (Android, chrome) or if there's just no way to reorder layers yet. <snip> Also the scramble button just renders a completely blank garden, rather than shuffling things. <snip> [/quote] Ope woop, that's good to know! So on PC, your cursor would've turned into a nice little crosshair indicating that the layers can be dragged (or it should've). But of course that can't happen on a touchscreen...good intel! I should write some docs. For the second--yup, known limitation, though I wish it didn't wipe the whole thing out. Custom plant positions (!nigel%10) also not in quite yet. Shouldn't be too bad to add though, that and a save/load system are my next big goals. @Pocketdog YOOO, good to see you! Zero pressure on art. I'll get back in the groove eventually, hah. But I appreciate the thought. @lumenadev Glad to hear it, genuinely [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Take care and I hope things calm down!
WynnDawnstrider wrote on 2023-05-28 19:35:30:
This looks really exciting! I've been messing around with it though and there's a couple things that don't seem to be working right.
For starters, I can't seem to figure out how to make the background elements like mountains/hills or whatever render BEHIND plants.
I don't know if this is because I'm on mobile (Android, chrome) or if there's just no way to reorder layers yet.

<snip>

Also the scramble button just renders a completely blank garden, rather than shuffling things.

<snip>

Ope woop, that's good to know! So on PC, your cursor would've turned into a nice little crosshair indicating that the layers can be dragged (or it should've). But of course that can't happen on a touchscreen...good intel! I should write some docs.

For the second--yup, known limitation, though I wish it didn't wipe the whole thing out. Custom plant positions (!nigel%10) also not in quite yet. Shouldn't be too bad to add though, that and a save/load system are my next big goals.

@Pocketdog YOOO, good to see you! Zero pressure on art. I'll get back in the groove eventually, hah. But I appreciate the thought.

@lumenadev Glad to hear it, genuinely Take care and I hope things calm down!
cL9yafY.gif
[quote name="Slimybanana2" date="2023-05-10 15:38:25" ] [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1078434663162466450/1105986000662052934/download.png[/img][/center] i was bored [/quote] OH YO THIS GARDEN SLAPS @Slimybanana2 Do you mind if I showcase it )with credit)? I'll gladly send you a seed of your choice :]
Slimybanana2 wrote on 2023-05-10 15:38:25:
download.png

i was bored

OH YO THIS GARDEN SLAPS @Slimybanana2

Do you mind if I showcase it )with credit)? I'll gladly send you a seed of your choice :]
cL9yafY.gif
Trying to decide which of these I like best. I am trying for a magical garden that hasn't been maintained in a while. Thoughts? [img]https://i.imgur.com/2rqvMFd.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mPww5Na.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZWXMvxv.png[/img]
Trying to decide which of these I like best. I am trying for a magical garden that hasn't been maintained in a while. Thoughts?

2rqvMFd.png

mPww5Na.png

ZWXMvxv.png

@Nightsmaiden Ooh, that looks great! I'm leaning towards third myself, it fills the space nicely
@Nightsmaiden Ooh, that looks great! I'm leaning towards third myself, it fills the space nicely
cL9yafY.gif
oof i havent been into fr for a while and forgot about this. theres so many seeds i need to collect now! the new garden generator looks amazing. i couldn't wrap my goblin brain around the last one (new one is still confusing but that's just cause my brain is goblin-centric) but maybe i'll play around with collecting more seeds again!
oof i havent been into fr for a while and forgot about this. theres so many seeds i need to collect now! the new garden generator looks amazing. i couldn't wrap my goblin brain around the last one (new one is still confusing but that's just cause my brain is goblin-centric) but maybe i'll play around with collecting more seeds again!
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
@Oranitha
Yeah ofc you can :D
@Oranitha
Yeah ofc you can :D
@Slimybanana2 AWESOME THANK YOU

What sort of seed would you like? You can specify base and color(s), I'll go ahead and generate one to match
@Slimybanana2 AWESOME THANK YOU

What sort of seed would you like? You can specify base and color(s), I'll go ahead and generate one to match
cL9yafY.gif
@Ornitha
I'm fine with anything mushroom (idk if there is anything that can have the colors and still look good but I really wanna have like, the basic red mushroom top with the tan stem, idk if there are any with the spots though)
@Ornitha
I'm fine with anything mushroom (idk if there is anything that can have the colors and still look good but I really wanna have like, the basic red mushroom top with the tan stem, idk if there are any with the spots though)
[quote name="Oranitha" date="2023-05-28 22:29:37" ] Ope woop, that's good to know! So on PC, your cursor would've turned into a nice little crosshair indicating that the layers can be dragged (or it should've). But of course that can't happen on a touchscreen...good intel! I should write some docs. [/quote] Okay good to know I'm not just missing something! A pair of buttons would probably work well enough for mobile if possible?
Oranitha wrote on 2023-05-28 22:29:37:

Ope woop, that's good to know! So on PC, your cursor would've turned into a nice little crosshair indicating that the layers can be dragged (or it should've). But of course that can't happen on a touchscreen...good intel! I should write some docs.

Okay good to know I'm not just missing something! A pair of buttons would probably work well enough for mobile if possible?
pixelparadise.gif

dont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
hemogoblinloafXS.png
@Ornitha Would it be possible to get one of those "Are you sure you want to leave this page" warnings on Coli bingo? I just refreshed like a doof instead of hitting New Board and lost a grip of seeds, including some very pretty ones I was looking forward to using.
@Ornitha Would it be possible to get one of those "Are you sure you want to leave this page" warnings on Coli bingo? I just refreshed like a doof instead of hitting New Board and lost a grip of seeds, including some very pretty ones I was looking forward to using.
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 105 106