Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Glass & Gloss' Genuine Genes
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42
Omg, thank you so much!! This is such a great quality of life update!
Omg, thank you so much!! This is such a great quality of life update!
YIPPEE!!!
YIPPEE!!!
795345997264846851.png
if nobody else has asked, can i humbly request to know if glass and gloss mutually use they/them or have pronouns of their own?
if nobody else has asked, can i humbly request to know if glass and gloss mutually use they/them or have pronouns of their own?
Untitled207.png
tiff/etc. 20s. autistic. dog. tma. avi dragon.
V7wUqxW.pngrUoKR6y.png
[quote name="@cantrip" date="2023-08-17 12:40:03" ] [quote name="Nightfurypizza" date="2023-08-17 12:35:34" ] what is "gene bloat" referring to? ive never heard that term used before /gen [/quote] the high number of duplicate copies of genes w/ limited uses. ex. there are literally 5 versions of the 'tide' gene, and that meant baldwin had 4 recipes just for tide. it also means that when you search a gene on the AH, unless you're looking for a specific ancient version you're stuck sorting through 5 versions of tide and its listings to find what you want. it's been a source of consternation for a lot of folks because it makes obtaining the correct copy for what you need more complicated, made room for more misclicking, etc.! it sounds like this first step (which has significantly cut down baldwin's recipe list, in particular) is only phase 1. hoping they'll be implementing the AH sorting function sooner rather than later, personally! :P [/quote] ohhhh i see, tysm for explaining yeah i certainly hope the AH sorting gets added soon too, thats been the area of this thats effected me the most ^^;
@cantrip wrote on 2023-08-17 12:40:03:
Nightfurypizza wrote on 2023-08-17 12:35:34:
what is "gene bloat" referring to? ive never heard that term used before /gen

the high number of duplicate copies of genes w/ limited uses.

ex. there are literally 5 versions of the 'tide' gene, and that meant baldwin had 4 recipes just for tide.

it also means that when you search a gene on the AH, unless you're looking for a specific ancient version you're stuck sorting through 5 versions of tide and its listings to find what you want. it's been a source of consternation for a lot of folks because it makes obtaining the correct copy for what you need more complicated, made room for more misclicking, etc.!

it sounds like this first step (which has significantly cut down baldwin's recipe list, in particular) is only phase 1. hoping they'll be implementing the AH sorting function sooner rather than later, personally! :P

ohhhh i see, tysm for explaining
yeah i certainly hope the AH sorting gets added soon too, thats been the area of this thats effected me the most ^^;
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
I have nothing constructive to say, I am just joining the chorus of ecstatic voices shouting I LOVE THEM

I also love how it is an ancient wearing clothes and what they ended up wearing was, essentially, a trenchcoat they could open to go "hey, kid, wanna buy some genes??"
I have nothing constructive to say, I am just joining the chorus of ecstatic voices shouting I LOVE THEM

I also love how it is an ancient wearing clothes and what they ended up wearing was, essentially, a trenchcoat they could open to go "hey, kid, wanna buy some genes??"
woof? woof
i love Glass and Gloss. friend(s)
i love Glass and Gloss. friend(s)
look ma first skins -->
*pointing aggressively* CLOTHES
YAHOOOO [quote name="Tharn" date="2023-08-17 12:44:09" ] *pointing aggressively* CLOTHES [/quote] HA! HA, YOU'RE RIGHT! Ancients capable of having clothes confirmed (I mean, realistically, what would prevent anyone from putting clothes on? You can put a shirt on a plant)
YAHOOOO
Tharn wrote on 2023-08-17 12:44:09:

HA! HA, YOU'RE RIGHT! Ancients capable of having clothes confirmed (I mean, realistically, what would prevent anyone from putting clothes on? You can put a shirt on a plant)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Heads up to any of the staff, it looks like the alt text for the image of the full art for the shop isn't loading properly; when I hover my cursor over it, all it reads is: "An
Heads up to any of the staff, it looks like the alt text for the image of the full art for the shop isn't loading properly; when I hover my cursor over it, all it reads is: "An
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
Smooches Glass and Gloss I love them <3 and very excited for the reduced costs! Good for me as I adore pintrail :)
Smooches Glass and Gloss I love them <3 and very excited for the reduced costs! Good for me as I adore pintrail :)
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42