Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's ya favorite type of cheese?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Pretty much anything that isnt bkue cheese or stinky cheese

But most favourite...mozzarella
Pretty much anything that isnt bkue cheese or stinky cheese

But most favourite...mozzarella
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
I love all cheeses but my favourites are bocochi, fried halloumi, block mozzarella, fior di latte, dubliner, and cave aged gruyere.
I love all cheeses but my favourites are bocochi, fried halloumi, block mozzarella, fior di latte, dubliner, and cave aged gruyere.
ZqTATLu.png
mmoRz30.png
tw5SNNe.png
tyEuRXe.png
bhdEs05.png
I've got some weird sensory hangups with cheese, so the only kinds I tolerate are either melted or extremely sharp cheddar, but even given that, super sharp white cheddar is the best, especially in cube form.
I've got some weird sensory hangups with cheese, so the only kinds I tolerate are either melted or extremely sharp cheddar, but even given that, super sharp white cheddar is the best, especially in cube form.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
i admit i havent experienced many types of cheese but i go insane for pepperjack every single time. shoutout to cream cheese also
i admit i havent experienced many types of cheese but i go insane for pepperjack every single time. shoutout to cream cheese also
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Parmesan cheese.

*somewhere in distance, angry Italian voices are coming*

...sorry guys but I do have opposum-like taste I like this false-y cheese X'D
Parmesan cheese.

*somewhere in distance, angry Italian voices are coming*

...sorry guys but I do have opposum-like taste I like this false-y cheese X'D
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
Piping hot nacho cheese dip.

I love hot cheese, like on a burger or pizza! But uncooked cold cheese has that horrible butyric acid taste and I just can't.
Piping hot nacho cheese dip.

I love hot cheese, like on a burger or pizza! But uncooked cold cheese has that horrible butyric acid taste and I just can't.
3BQENe8.png
J7D1quC.png
qJFAY9h.png
47OyeGK.png
8B7LZd5.png
.........................................................................................................................................................................................
johPgo5.png
Any cheese with large holes (well, like Edam or Maasdam, you get the idea). I also like processed cheeses, especially from Como or Zvenigora. Pasta-like and toast cheeses are also delicious.
Any cheese with large holes (well, like Edam or Maasdam, you get the idea). I also like processed cheeses, especially from Como or Zvenigora. Pasta-like and toast cheeses are also delicious.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
Mozzarella, Parmesan, and sharp cheddar.
Mozzarella, Parmesan, and sharp cheddar.
Cranberry Wensleydale. It's been so long since I last had it though. Flavor explosion type stuff. I go ham for Wensleydale with fruit in it.
Cranberry Wensleydale. It's been so long since I last had it though. Flavor explosion type stuff. I go ham for Wensleydale with fruit in it.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
Feta and parmesan.
Feta and parmesan.
6WUYXR5.png Etna (FR+9)
She/They
Likes to make sprites
Gen 1 lair
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12