Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's ya favorite type of cheese?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Hello, fellow cheese lover here with his first post. I'd like to know if any of you dragon fellas are perhaps interested in a mixture of good and good only called 'cheese'? My personal favorite is Edam, although not gonna lie, any cheese that is shredded tastes good in my opinion.

(as that I'm new to forums I'm not sure if this topic was tackled before so please let me know, I'd like to be near my kind)
Hello, fellow cheese lover here with his first post. I'd like to know if any of you dragon fellas are perhaps interested in a mixture of good and good only called 'cheese'? My personal favorite is Edam, although not gonna lie, any cheese that is shredded tastes good in my opinion.

(as that I'm new to forums I'm not sure if this topic was tackled before so please let me know, I'd like to be near my kind)
6R4Wi9L.png
i havent had the funds to really branch out or experiment with anything fancy, or anything besides the Usual, but i'd say either cream cheese (if that counts) or gouda [emoji=mirror size=1] (quite the impressive bio you have, by the way. your first post is very fitting)
i havent had the funds to really branch out or experiment with anything fancy, or anything besides the Usual, but i'd say either cream cheese (if that counts) or gouda

(quite the impressive bio you have, by the way. your first post is very fitting)
s9K2ty1.pngCompl-1.pngyNBFlay.png HL3uioH.png
tyEuRXe.png
nIu3Z9d.png
mlHpBMC.png
swampshine1.gif
button credit
For a more typical cheese, it's gouda for me too.

For more situational ones, it's a harder pick. Cream cheese is great, I agree. Camembert is neat. Feta is very cool too.
For a more typical cheese, it's gouda for me too.

For more situational ones, it's a harder pick. Cream cheese is great, I agree. Camembert is neat. Feta is very cool too.
I love all cheese but i think one i can eat at any time on anything is swish cheese.

Cream cheese is close secound cuz i cook with it all the time. For cake, on toast, in steaw, mac and cheese. Its good for anything.

I love all cheese but i think one i can eat at any time on anything is swish cheese.

Cream cheese is close secound cuz i cook with it all the time. For cake, on toast, in steaw, mac and cheese. Its good for anything.

97e1e1d1e9c129e22e9ccbc1b074f310624fc24e.png
Provolone! I also like cheddar cheese curds, but only if they squeak (which very few brands actually accomplish well).
Provolone! I also like cheddar cheese curds, but only if they squeak (which very few brands actually accomplish well).
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
Gouda, Cheddar, Cream cheese and Feta are my faves. <3 Gruyere is nice too for fancy breakfasts :D
Gouda, Cheddar, Cream cheese and Feta are my faves. <3 Gruyere is nice too for fancy breakfasts :D
6YousWl.pngLCqISMP.pngfX0bVgZ.pngsh5xjiu.pngqOI0yVu.png

"The way I see it, life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't always spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

I haven't had any really fancy cheese, but feta is pretty nice. I love using it in pasta.
I haven't had any really fancy cheese, but feta is pretty nice. I love using it in pasta.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
as a mexican, munster cheese is everything. its soooo good especially in burgers and tamales
i wanna try more cheeses since i havent eaten a lot of different kinds
as a mexican, munster cheese is everything. its soooo good especially in burgers and tamales
i wanna try more cheeses since i havent eaten a lot of different kinds

IJUD9dj.gif ChoccypilledIJUD9dj.gif UsInSEn.gif Any PronounsUsInSEn.gif
sh5xjiu.pngIxog88i.png2VtxnMX.pngPRICTGJ.png
Gruer or whatever is called from Finland
Brie
Mozzarella
I like mild cheese not strong ones and I like it baked onto Ritz crackers
Gruer or whatever is called from Finland
Brie
Mozzarella
I like mild cheese not strong ones and I like it baked onto Ritz crackers
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Muenster and Pepper Jack!! these two will always be my absolute favorites, I have only had slices/cubes from a Muenster block, have never had it in anything or on, but Pepper Jack omg, this cheese is so good on practically everything! I actually put it on my steaks I have during the week days, makes it so much better, and more protein! (a small amount, but it's so good its whatever xd)
Muenster and Pepper Jack!! these two will always be my absolute favorites, I have only had slices/cubes from a Muenster block, have never had it in anything or on, but Pepper Jack omg, this cheese is so good on practically everything! I actually put it on my steaks I have during the week days, makes it so much better, and more protein! (a small amount, but it's so good its whatever xd)
vMooiXU.png KwxLkEj.png 1j2YGao.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12