Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Solitaire Fairgrounds game?
1 2 3 4 5
I would love that! Solitaire is a very fun game.
Support
I would love that! Solitaire is a very fun game.
Support
was just talking about this with some friends this has my full support
was just talking about this with some friends this has my full support
Solitaire has consumed my life rn I would love the addition of dragons with my solitaire
Solitaire has consumed my life rn I would love the addition of dragons with my solitaire
ultimate support here! this game is like the best past time and would be a really good way to sit and make that daily 75k fairgrounds treasure
ultimate support here! this game is like the best past time and would be a really good way to sit and make that daily 75k fairgrounds treasure
Anyone want to go fishing?
I would definetly play this, I love solitare!!
I would definetly play this, I love solitare!!
YMPbu9R.png
JupheON.png IrmwTXC.png
O_O O_O O_O suopport. big big big support. first of all, i love solitaire. good game. secondly, all the other fairground games take too many spoons for me to play to earn money daily, solitaire (even if it barely makes you any money) would be a huge help for me cause that is actually a game I have played to help me regain spoons in the past.
O_O O_O O_O suopport. big big big support. first of all, i love solitaire. good game. secondly, all the other fairground games take too many spoons for me to play to earn money daily, solitaire (even if it barely makes you any money) would be a huge help for me cause that is actually a game I have played to help me regain spoons in the past.
O_O
I love solitaire!!! I would love this as a feature on FR!
I love solitaire!!! I would love this as a feature on FR!
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
1 2 3 4 5