Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] XXY/XXX Collection Tracker
I made this tracker in honor of my friend who is trying to collect a xxx imperial of every color and I figured I would share it with the greater public as I can't imagine there are not other people out there trying to do similar projects.

This tracker has a list for XXY, XYX, YXX, and XXX colors with checkboxes and a counter for when you finally get that darn dragon.
It also has a tab to put breeding pairs you may have set up to make a specific xxy/xxx.

Tracker Link | Example Tracker

this is my first time making something like this for FR and posting it on the forums, if you find any problems with this tracker, have suggestions for features or what not I'd love to hear about it ^^
I made this tracker in honor of my friend who is trying to collect a xxx imperial of every color and I figured I would share it with the greater public as I can't imagine there are not other people out there trying to do similar projects.

This tracker has a list for XXY, XYX, YXX, and XXX colors with checkboxes and a counter for when you finally get that darn dragon.
It also has a tab to put breeding pairs you may have set up to make a specific xxy/xxx.

Tracker Link | Example Tracker

this is my first time making something like this for FR and posting it on the forums, if you find any problems with this tracker, have suggestions for features or what not I'd love to hear about it ^^
O_O
Oh, this is super-handy! Thank you for sharing it.
Oh, this is super-handy! Thank you for sharing it.
nWiQNX9.png
fzM10XR.png
J7D1quC.png
WvEXipG.png