Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do y'all do with project parents?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I level and exalt them. They weren't my goal and I have no attachment to them.
Plus the only reason I'd want to get a 2nd dragon that's the same is to breed them, which won't work if they're related (meaning the parents are unusable to make the 2nd dragon)
I level and exalt them. They weren't my goal and I have no attachment to them.
Plus the only reason I'd want to get a 2nd dragon that's the same is to breed them, which won't work if they're related (meaning the parents are unusable to make the 2nd dragon)
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Eternal shame [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/b5d6c21225459c15ff2e1a7acdf152b1/3fd07fc893458d2c-02/s400x600/d03048a3d875eadb6ac94abb8c0f761184330f55.png[/img] I like to keep mine in case I ever need them again but exalting is a great option imo
Eternal shame

d03048a3d875eadb6ac94abb8c0f761184330f55.png

I like to keep mine in case I ever need them again but exalting is a great option imo
tumblr_ouzwu17UiL1soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_ov1iodLFh81soddjgo1_100.giftumblr_p4pz9qCI0N1soddjgo1_100.gif LC9O2h1.png
If I don't need them anymore I'll level them and exalt.
If I don't need them anymore I'll level them and exalt.
exalt. I usually need a specific name for the parents and do not want them changed
exalt. I usually need a specific name for the parents and do not want them changed
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I have a project currently. Mum and Dad will be leveled up to 8 or above and exalted once they've produced the perfect baby :)
I have a project currently. Mum and Dad will be leveled up to 8 or above and exalted once they've produced the perfect baby :)
April showers bring forth May flowers
Exalt. They're likely not selling, and they'd keep their names that way.
Exalt. They're likely not selling, and they'd keep their names that way.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
I like my fandragons to have their parents names match their fandom, so parents get sent off to Gladekeeper after being leveled a bit. I find it helps recoup some of the buying/feeding costs as well.

Additionally, I kinda like knowing my fandragon won't have any close relatives meandering around on the site unseen. xD
I like my fandragons to have their parents names match their fandom, so parents get sent off to Gladekeeper after being leveled a bit. I find it helps recoup some of the buying/feeding costs as well.

Additionally, I kinda like knowing my fandragon won't have any close relatives meandering around on the site unseen. xD
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
usually I end up growing attached to them and keeping them, sometimes I sell them.
usually I end up growing attached to them and keeping them, sometimes I sell them.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
my projects always have parents with specific names, so i set that in stone by yeeting 'em
my projects always have parents with specific names, so i set that in stone by yeeting 'em
Yeet for stonks.
Yeet for stonks.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10