Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What do y'all do with project parents?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My breeding projects are usually for specific color combos and for the best chances, I'll have multiple sets of pairs that can produce the combo. It feels cathartic to finally get the outcome you want then freeing up 6+ spaces by sending all the parents to the dieties.
My breeding projects are usually for specific color combos and for the best chances, I'll have multiple sets of pairs that can produce the combo. It feels cathartic to finally get the outcome you want then freeing up 6+ spaces by sending all the parents to the dieties.
Or9nbxj.png I change my avatar and vista frequently but it's really this signature that needs a change.
Most of the time I just exalt, but one time I ended up attached to a parent. So I scattered and kept him.
Most of the time I just exalt, but one time I ended up attached to a parent. So I scattered and kept him.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
YEET.

They're done. I have no further use for them.
YEET.

They're done. I have no further use for them.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Project's done, parents become money and free lair space. :D
Project's done, parents become money and free lair space. :D
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
1) Exalt them 2) Keep breeding them and use the kids for fodder! 3) Or store them in hibden until you find a makeover scry that you like for them! I kept this boy for years, and when Veils were released, he got a new coat of paint: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=11&breed=11&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=149&auth=f3e39627b9e97cec5ad8913850c94b0ebfda0e6b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/26446093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/264461/26446093_350.png[/img][/url]
1) Exalt them
2) Keep breeding them and use the kids for fodder!
3) Or store them in hibden until you find a makeover scry that you like for them! I kept this boy for years, and when Veils were released, he got a new coat of paint:
dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=11&breed=11&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=5&winggene=6&wings=149&auth=f3e39627b9e97cec5ad8913850c94b0ebfda0e6b&dummyext=prev.png
26446093_350.png
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

If I don't keep them I will exalt them mostly because I don't want their names to be changed
If I don't keep them I will exalt them mostly because I don't want their names to be changed
tumblr_inline_njviw527Mu1qg2i5p.png
Name them something fun and yeet.

Most of my breeding projects are long-term, wide range projects because I try to not pay too much $$ for pairs, so project dragons typically number in the dozens. My current project has 52 active breeding dragons and another 61 waiting around to get paired.
Name them something fun and yeet.

Most of my breeding projects are long-term, wide range projects because I try to not pay too much $$ for pairs, so project dragons typically number in the dozens. My current project has 52 active breeding dragons and another 61 waiting around to get paired.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
[quote name="UnknownConcept" date="2023-08-03 08:35:11" ] My breeding projects are usually for specific color combos and for the best chances, I'll have multiple sets of pairs that can produce the combo. It feels cathartic to finally get the outcome you want then freeing up 6+ spaces by sending all the parents to the dieties. [/quote] Same
UnknownConcept wrote on 2023-08-03 08:35:11:
Same
kXpNHpy.pngplagueshieldr.png99zjGkK.pngzSvfhTP.pngshadowshieldl.pngK3S42IV.png
For the first time ever I'm actually keeping a pair of parents! They have a high chance of producing a colour combo that I like, so if I want to make the same combo in a new breed without losing my existing pairs I'm all set.
For the first time ever I'm actually keeping a pair of parents! They have a high chance of producing a colour combo that I like, so if I want to make the same combo in a new breed without losing my existing pairs I'm all set.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I always exalt mine since i generally want their names to remain unchanged.
I always exalt mine since i generally want their names to remain unchanged.
plague_banner.png he/him
FR+0
adult
75965002.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10