Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | The Friend Zone (make friends here!)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Howdy! I'm Hermes or Jay. I'm 25 and I play this very on and off, just came back from a 2 year break LOL So I'm completely lost on how things work here again. [18+ only]

I love Coatl and Imperials a lot! I tend to collect mostly Crystal dragons if it can be helped, though some are just too cute to pass up regardless.

I'm pretty reserved most the time, so sorry if I don't have much to respond with sometimes ;;
I play a lot of games, currently I'm mainly playing Overwatch 2 until my new PC set up comes in, my laptop is currently on its last legs. Rest in rip my beloved laptop. I also play Smite and Genshin if I can get it to work on my laptop. Singleplayer games I really enjoy are Nier, both Automata and Replicant, LOZ series, Code Vein (i guess it can also be multiplayer if i recall correctly but whatever), Devil May Cry series and .hack//G.U.

I also watch anime sometimes! I really really love Tokyo Ghoul and I'm currently watching Psycho Pass, finally catching up since I never knew there was anything past season 2 until recently oops. Also really like Kuroko no Basuke, a good time from my teen years that I enjoy to go back and watch occasionally. Also currently watching Chainsaw Man, when my brain reminds me it exists.

I enjoy listening to music, writing and drawing! All are very dear to me. That's all I really got I think LOL.
Howdy! I'm Hermes or Jay. I'm 25 and I play this very on and off, just came back from a 2 year break LOL So I'm completely lost on how things work here again. [18+ only]

I love Coatl and Imperials a lot! I tend to collect mostly Crystal dragons if it can be helped, though some are just too cute to pass up regardless.

I'm pretty reserved most the time, so sorry if I don't have much to respond with sometimes ;;
I play a lot of games, currently I'm mainly playing Overwatch 2 until my new PC set up comes in, my laptop is currently on its last legs. Rest in rip my beloved laptop. I also play Smite and Genshin if I can get it to work on my laptop. Singleplayer games I really enjoy are Nier, both Automata and Replicant, LOZ series, Code Vein (i guess it can also be multiplayer if i recall correctly but whatever), Devil May Cry series and .hack//G.U.

I also watch anime sometimes! I really really love Tokyo Ghoul and I'm currently watching Psycho Pass, finally catching up since I never knew there was anything past season 2 until recently oops. Also really like Kuroko no Basuke, a good time from my teen years that I enjoy to go back and watch occasionally. Also currently watching Chainsaw Man, when my brain reminds me it exists.

I enjoy listening to music, writing and drawing! All are very dear to me. That's all I really got I think LOL.
Hello! I joined the site around 3 months ago!

I'm a very enthusiastic newbie on a quest to find a friend to actively exchange Arlo's notes with! I check the game every day, and complete my daily AAA activities while I'm at it.

Anyone here wants to become AAA buddies??

Thanks for reading!

Got 'em, thanks :D
Hello! I joined the site around 3 months ago!

I'm a very enthusiastic newbie on a quest to find a friend to actively exchange Arlo's notes with! I check the game every day, and complete my daily AAA activities while I'm at it.

Anyone here wants to become AAA buddies??

Thanks for reading!

Got 'em, thanks :D
FR_Midna.pngFR_Wyrdalia.png
Hello I've been on the site sense march 15th of this year. I found out about this place through my sister though it also periodically popped up on my face book page.
I generally have a love of all of the elemental flights, but my favorite is of course fire. ~coughs a bit~ But that has more to do with a certain fursona of mine than it does with dragons.

Anyway I do game a bit, play mostly mmos, such as starwars the old republic, world of warcraft, Horizons, a few ps4 games as well. Though most likely to many too name. I love writing an role playing even writing prose poems to a degree.

alas I cannot draw, so most of my writing creatvity comes from owning cats in the past. however I do have a bit of a disability myself. And I am more than happy to have more friends.
Hello I've been on the site sense march 15th of this year. I found out about this place through my sister though it also periodically popped up on my face book page.
I generally have a love of all of the elemental flights, but my favorite is of course fire. ~coughs a bit~ But that has more to do with a certain fursona of mine than it does with dragons.

Anyway I do game a bit, play mostly mmos, such as starwars the old republic, world of warcraft, Horizons, a few ps4 games as well. Though most likely to many too name. I love writing an role playing even writing prose poems to a degree.

alas I cannot draw, so most of my writing creatvity comes from owning cats in the past. however I do have a bit of a disability myself. And I am more than happy to have more friends.
Hi hi! I’m 28 and into Pokémon,anime,manga,reading and writing. I would love to connect with other adults. I’m in USA. I hope too meet lgbt people and other neurodivergent individuals.
Hi hi! I’m 28 and into Pokémon,anime,manga,reading and writing. I would love to connect with other adults. I’m in USA. I hope too meet lgbt people and other neurodivergent individuals.
Heya, I'm an adult looking for fellow adults to interact with. (also I'm vulgar at times, I ain't a good baby sitter lol) I prefer to keep connections on here and not getting seriously instantly. I really want some folk to get excited with me (and me with them!) about FR stuff!
I'm timid at first but a free spirit, I may sometimes not instantly reply and it may take some days but I don't demand it from others either. I prefer it that way and ask for patience, but I'll def make time for others. I just get busy sometimes! I'm creative but I don't wanna instantly wanna talk about that, my main fandoms are Marvel comics (especially Venom and Deadpool, the Spider-Verse movies are amazing!) Castlevania the Netflix series, along with Gravity falls, I really enjoy Transformers but I'm not that knowledgeable about it. Please! Freely dump lore about TF on me!!!

Feel free to comment on my page, if you're DMing me please add some kind of title that you're from the LF friends thread, I'll delete the DM without opening it otherwise.
Heya, I'm an adult looking for fellow adults to interact with. (also I'm vulgar at times, I ain't a good baby sitter lol) I prefer to keep connections on here and not getting seriously instantly. I really want some folk to get excited with me (and me with them!) about FR stuff!
I'm timid at first but a free spirit, I may sometimes not instantly reply and it may take some days but I don't demand it from others either. I prefer it that way and ask for patience, but I'll def make time for others. I just get busy sometimes! I'm creative but I don't wanna instantly wanna talk about that, my main fandoms are Marvel comics (especially Venom and Deadpool, the Spider-Verse movies are amazing!) Castlevania the Netflix series, along with Gravity falls, I really enjoy Transformers but I'm not that knowledgeable about it. Please! Freely dump lore about TF on me!!!

Feel free to comment on my page, if you're DMing me please add some kind of title that you're from the LF friends thread, I'll delete the DM without opening it otherwise.
7tMTPYA.png
>Pings/comments ok, don't DM w/o asking
>Haggle friendly unless stated otherwise
>Feel free to ask questions!
Hello!! I'm Cel and I've been playing FR on and off since 2014, I've always struggled to make friends online and I have a ton of AAA materials I'd like to share so I'm shooting my shot!

I'm on FR time in US, I love gaming and work in games myself! Mostly been playing Tear of the Kingdom lately and getting in RuneScape time where I can. I'm a huge plant collector so feel free to chat with me about tropical plants as well as gardening!! Looking forward to making new friends on here :)
Hello!! I'm Cel and I've been playing FR on and off since 2014, I've always struggled to make friends online and I have a ton of AAA materials I'd like to share so I'm shooting my shot!

I'm on FR time in US, I love gaming and work in games myself! Mostly been playing Tear of the Kingdom lately and getting in RuneScape time where I can. I'm a huge plant collector so feel free to chat with me about tropical plants as well as gardening!! Looking forward to making new friends on here :)
Hi there! I'm... well, I now go by a lot of names, but Nate or Pandesal is alright! I'm a Filipino trans guy, uses he/him pronouns, also in an art course in my local uni. also very much autistic and has adhd as well ^w^ (which makes me communicate sometimes either super chatty or a lot segmented. and a lot of keyboard smashes HAHA)

Was looking around on all the forums to make some friends myself hopefully! I'm not too big into fandom, because of past experiences, but I'm willing to try slowly with the site! I've had warm welcomes from my flight and it's helped me settle in nicely! I am more into OCs though, and I have a bunch of my own OCs I care about greatly! Some of which I'm trying to get an idea for their own draconic forms + flight rising persona (versions??) on here! (current experience has proven difficult ndfmndfm)

I mean given that I'm in an art course, I love drawing for funsies and for silies :3c !! Still learning how to draw dragons comfortably! Also I'm used to speaking what could be considered oddly + I do come from tumblr so maybaps that is a factor...

For more FR related things, I adore a lot of the familiars too! Mustelids and sea creatures are my fave to collect so far! Also just running around in forums seems to be nice because people are rather friendly! Also apparently I do seem to lean towards certain types of dragons, namely Gaolers, Obelisks, Tundras, Imperials and Guardians! Pearlcatchers are starting to warm up to me too! I like the water-earth-nature-y aesthetic too when it comes to my dragons! (but never have enough to actually buy gene scrolls... yet SSFNFDMNFM)

...methinks that's all from me for now! on a little note, I'd love to join that pinglist! seems fun!
Hi there! I'm... well, I now go by a lot of names, but Nate or Pandesal is alright! I'm a Filipino trans guy, uses he/him pronouns, also in an art course in my local uni. also very much autistic and has adhd as well ^w^ (which makes me communicate sometimes either super chatty or a lot segmented. and a lot of keyboard smashes HAHA)

Was looking around on all the forums to make some friends myself hopefully! I'm not too big into fandom, because of past experiences, but I'm willing to try slowly with the site! I've had warm welcomes from my flight and it's helped me settle in nicely! I am more into OCs though, and I have a bunch of my own OCs I care about greatly! Some of which I'm trying to get an idea for their own draconic forms + flight rising persona (versions??) on here! (current experience has proven difficult ndfmndfm)

I mean given that I'm in an art course, I love drawing for funsies and for silies :3c !! Still learning how to draw dragons comfortably! Also I'm used to speaking what could be considered oddly + I do come from tumblr so maybaps that is a factor...

For more FR related things, I adore a lot of the familiars too! Mustelids and sea creatures are my fave to collect so far! Also just running around in forums seems to be nice because people are rather friendly! Also apparently I do seem to lean towards certain types of dragons, namely Gaolers, Obelisks, Tundras, Imperials and Guardians! Pearlcatchers are starting to warm up to me too! I like the water-earth-nature-y aesthetic too when it comes to my dragons! (but never have enough to actually buy gene scrolls... yet SSFNFDMNFM)

...methinks that's all from me for now! on a little note, I'd love to join that pinglist! seems fun!
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng OK
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
hi!!! i'm yak, or you can call me joj. i go by any pronouns (preferably he or they). i don't think i have much to say but i really really want to start interacting with forums from now on and i thought if it's not too much trouble— i introduce myself here!!

i pass my time by drawing digitally and writing stuff about my ocs and ongoing worldbuilding, and i have the constant diet to devour as many lore as i can!!! (feed me your dragon lores pls) i love making ocs and roleplaying as my characters, mostly outside fr though. and heads up, english is not my first language so uhm... yeah!!!

speaking of fr, i think i find imperials and pearlcatchers as my favorite dragons! my favorite familiar being the encouraging quill... i just love the blue so much,,,,,

that's all i can say for now, i really hope to meet new people and interact more often in this site! i see a lot of forum posts and people talking with each other and as much as i am ashamed to say it— i'm really envious.,.., ;-; i want to have conversations too...

i think i'd like to join the pinglist as well, if it's not much of a bother!!!
hi!!! i'm yak, or you can call me joj. i go by any pronouns (preferably he or they). i don't think i have much to say but i really really want to start interacting with forums from now on and i thought if it's not too much trouble— i introduce myself here!!

i pass my time by drawing digitally and writing stuff about my ocs and ongoing worldbuilding, and i have the constant diet to devour as many lore as i can!!! (feed me your dragon lores pls) i love making ocs and roleplaying as my characters, mostly outside fr though. and heads up, english is not my first language so uhm... yeah!!!

speaking of fr, i think i find imperials and pearlcatchers as my favorite dragons! my favorite familiar being the encouraging quill... i just love the blue so much,,,,,

that's all i can say for now, i really hope to meet new people and interact more often in this site! i see a lot of forum posts and people talking with each other and as much as i am ashamed to say it— i'm really envious.,.., ;-; i want to have conversations too...

i think i'd like to join the pinglist as well, if it's not much of a bother!!!
npc_scribbles_by_dogi_crimson-daevs0a.gif
  • digital artist.
  • funky clan lore still marinating...
  • friends? ples?
  • trying to interact with forums more often,,,
Hi everyone! I just stumbled onto this game thanks to a friend who told me about it! I am really excited to get started!
First off feel free to call me Batz or Leena! I am a digital artist and I find myself in many fandoms! I enjoy art, reading and writing short stories! I am currently in my third year at college to hopefully become a vet in the future! My major is Biology or Animal science!
Hi everyone! I just stumbled onto this game thanks to a friend who told me about it! I am really excited to get started!
First off feel free to call me Batz or Leena! I am a digital artist and I find myself in many fandoms! I enjoy art, reading and writing short stories! I am currently in my third year at college to hopefully become a vet in the future! My major is Biology or Animal science!
Hi all, thanks for making this thread!
Hi all, thanks for making this thread!
Lots of love, Lana
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14