Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 785 786 787 788 789 ... 835 836
[quote name="WanderingTurtle" date="2023-07-20 15:39:34" ] Bought this two-off XYY for fodder price a couple days ago, if that was a mistake just show me a screenshot of it in your AH sales history and I'll send it back. The colors work really well together (I added scries to the bio already) so if I don't hear anything in a few days I'll probably try to sell it myself. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87385908][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/873860/87385908_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] DM me if not claimed. My lair could use another dragon those colors.
WanderingTurtle wrote on 2023-07-20 15:39:34:
Bought this two-off XYY for fodder price a couple days ago, if that was a mistake just show me a screenshot of it in your AH sales history and I'll send it back. The colors work really well together (I added scries to the bio already) so if I don't hear anything in a few days I'll probably try to sell it myself.

87385908_350.png

DM me if not claimed. My lair could use another dragon those colors.
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
I feel so dumb, but a Discord server pointed me here once I ranted about it, so I'll try to post here about my mistake.

I put up a Blushing Pink Rose in the AH, but listed it for 84 treasure instead of gems. When I went to take it off the AH, someone had already sniped it and I was left with 81 treasure to my name... If anyone knows anything, please let me know.
I feel so dumb, but a Discord server pointed me here once I ranted about it, so I'll try to post here about my mistake.

I put up a Blushing Pink Rose in the AH, but listed it for 84 treasure instead of gems. When I went to take it off the AH, someone had already sniped it and I was left with 81 treasure to my name... If anyone knows anything, please let me know.
CAJaTcp.png
y8kzREk.png
kI850Ts.png
ipXQ8Fw.png
bIcdn3S.png
1qoKMZ4.png
heiYrhf.pngzzxQZwf.pngpHojbFY.pngoyc9mzo.png
WAWs3m5.png
aKOWHZ4.png
rix3ppo.png
o6n8ZXM.png
4ogWlJU.png
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png
It seems that I sold a BSJ skin at a higher price than LAH, I strongly suspect it was accidental. If this was you, please PM screenshot of item purchase and we'll trade.
It seems that I sold a BSJ skin at a higher price than LAH, I strongly suspect it was accidental. If this was you, please PM screenshot of item purchase and we'll trade.
ZPsmZvN.png91183757.png
I just bought a Basalt Eruption in the Auction House for what I suspect was a mistaken amount. If it was yours and you can send me a screenshot of the sale, I'll happily sell it back to you.
I just bought a Basalt Eruption in the Auction House for what I suspect was a mistaken amount. If it was yours and you can send me a screenshot of the sale, I'll happily sell it back to you.
I just bought Accent: Hummingbird's Hymn Accent: Hummingbird's Hymn and Accent: Wind Bearers Accent: Wind Bearers, for 15 gems each, much lower than LAH.
Pm a screenshot of the auction sale and we can reverse it. :)
I didn't catch the usernames, but I think they were different sellers? Idk for sure though.
Only realised how low the prices were after I bought and had a search.
I just bought Accent: Hummingbird's Hymn Accent: Hummingbird's Hymn and Accent: Wind Bearers Accent: Wind Bearers, for 15 gems each, much lower than LAH.
Pm a screenshot of the auction sale and we can reverse it. :)
I didn't catch the usernames, but I think they were different sellers? Idk for sure though.
Only realised how low the prices were after I bought and had a search.
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 bYt72YT.png

k7p86mU.png

OBrKa68.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png

rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
Just bought two quillrunners for more than 10x less than LAH, if it was you please tell me and I'll sell them back to you! I think the username began with a H??

@Halkiierid Sorry for the ping but I believe it might have been you? Sorry if I'm wrong
Just bought two quillrunners for more than 10x less than LAH, if it was you please tell me and I'll sell them back to you! I think the username began with a H??

@Halkiierid Sorry for the ping but I believe it might have been you? Sorry if I'm wrong
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@clowning - Whoops, must have missed a zero there. Thanks for letting me know - I'll buy them back if you set up a PA.
@clowning - Whoops, must have missed a zero there. Thanks for letting me know - I'll buy them back if you set up a PA.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
I just bought a modern flecks for 5000t. If it was your and you want it back send me a screenshot of your AH history in the next 24 hrs and I’ll send it back for the same price I bought it.
I just bought a modern flecks for 5000t. If it was your and you want it back send me a screenshot of your AH history in the next 24 hrs and I’ll send it back for the same price I bought it.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
I just bought a [item=unhatched water egg] for 10g, and I'm almost for certain this was a mistake. If this was you, please send me a screenshot and proof and I can send this back to you! c:
I just bought a Unhatched Water Egg for 10g, and I'm almost for certain this was a mistake.

If this was you, please send me a screenshot and proof and I can send this back to you! c:
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
I just bought a stack of Sprockets for 70 T when I think it was meant to be 70 G, I grabbed them before checking the seller's name. Give me a pic and I'll gladly return them.
I just bought a stack of Sprockets for 70 T when I think it was meant to be 70 G, I grabbed them before checking the seller's name. Give me a pic and I'll gladly return them.
Dunno what to put here yet.
ePOliyb.pngNQ1Ze0S.pnggYW0j5f.png
mTAp2ld.pngKGrwaQg.pngZTPpQYU.png
tyEuRXe.pngtCsqc24.pngnWiQNX9.png
kCHWEjf.pngaUzL2Bv.pngmlHpBMC.png
1llHbd9.png8GgdVkW.pngJd88XNq.png
1 2 ... 785 786 787 788 789 ... 835 836