Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ Sandsurges ] So what IS their salary?
1 2
they work hard in the sand mines for 1 handful of bolts [item=delver parts]
they work hard in the sand mines for 1 handful of bolts

Delver Parts
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
[item=Sand]
Sand
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
Forget about the salary, I want to know what their benefits are.
Forget about the salary, I want to know what their benefits are.
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
Whatever answer is funnier.

I choose to believe they get paid the same wage as the engineers (meaning it was adjusted to match any changes to the overall dragon economy even if they were an isolated population) because then it means that they met the ancients for nothing.
Whatever answer is funnier.

I choose to believe they get paid the same wage as the engineers (meaning it was adjusted to match any changes to the overall dragon economy even if they were an isolated population) because then it means that they met the ancients for nothing.
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
my question is what would they even use the money for??
my question is what would they even use the money for??
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i follow every thread i make
(+1 fr time)
5INS7.gif
@ninety9wyverns Personal projects.
@ninety9wyverns Personal projects.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
An imperial breed scroll per day
An imperial breed scroll per day
ZqTATLu.png
mmoRz30.png
tw5SNNe.png
tyEuRXe.png
bhdEs05.png
I'm pretty sure they're totally unpaid. I feel like without the Project Manager they'd literally just keep doing their projects at optimal efficiency for fun without payment or concern for whether the overlanders' jobs match up. Either that or they take a percentage of extra building materials every time a node is constructed and distribute them amongst themselves for personal projects.
I'm pretty sure they're totally unpaid. I feel like without the Project Manager they'd literally just keep doing their projects at optimal efficiency for fun without payment or concern for whether the overlanders' jobs match up. Either that or they take a percentage of extra building materials every time a node is constructed and distribute them amongst themselves for personal projects.
The Great Game
Probably nothing—they don’t need anything except the assignment board to keep them going.
Probably nothing—they don’t need anything except the assignment board to keep them going.
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
They're paid in whatever they need for their personal projects (which is screened or delayed for cost but they don't know that)
They're paid in whatever they need for their personal projects (which is screened or delayed for cost but they don't know that)
FObX7rS.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png

oR9L7e0.png(image-heavy)
1 2