Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Why I mistinguish Sandsurge gender? I think that male pose is female, and female pose is male.
Why I mistinguish Sandsurge gender? I think that male pose is female, and female pose is male.
image.png
KNdRBxl.png
jA5A7gu.png
tyEuRXe.png
rI18gRz.png
agWlVws.png
Bt9KLea.png
kcbWnDp.png
mlHpBMC.png
mlSrRbK.png
WAkWK5y.png
SRsfBYm.png
qhK4FYS.png
3hKoziR.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
5hF3FGk.png
HZSRMw5.png
image.png
spotify let me listen to superbeast challenge
spotify let me listen to superbeast challenge
Untitled424_20230617211922.png yo im arsonistfurry
im just a dude tbh
he/they
trans rights
ping meeeeeeee
art shop
Untitled419_20230616190853.png
I want sandsurge FOR FREE!!!!!
I want sandsurge FOR FREE!!!!!
love em all 1989
I could be wrong, but I feel like I’m more bothered by this than they are. And, selfishly, now I can’t focus on writing.
I could be wrong, but I feel like I’m more bothered by this than they are. And, selfishly, now I can’t focus on writing.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
love me some sandsurges, but they eyes do be tiny. like we were making so much progress on new breeds having eyes that were actually visible, and yet here we are. oh well. good spiky bois.
love me some sandsurges, but they eyes do be tiny. like we were making so much progress on new breeds having eyes that were actually visible, and yet here we are. oh well. good spiky bois.
BLACK LIVES MATTER (Contains ways to help even if you can't donate/attend a protest!)| More ways to help | Free charity sites

IIQudw5.png
Meme photo of a horse staring at the ocean, captioned simply “Man” in all caps, except the horse is a Sable/Umber veilspun.
Meme photo of a horse staring at the ocean, captioned simply “Man” in all caps, except the horse is a Sable/Umber veilspun.
Today has been rather frustrating thus far. Almost actually looking forward to getting out for a bit later so I can cool down a while.
Today has been rather frustrating thus far. Almost actually looking forward to getting out for a bit later so I can cool down a while.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
erm what the scallop
erm what the scallop
zB19SBJ.png8fBnDGq.pngtumblr_inline_pk7sfnQusu1tp8wp9_1280.png
No clue what I missed but why is everyone so mad about the new ancient?
No clue what I missed but why is everyone so mad about the new ancient?
Amidst the mists and fiercest frosts
With barest wrists, and stoutest boasts
He thrusts his fists against the posts
And still insists he sees the ghosts
Kinda bummed about the new ancient, I wasn't around for the Veilspin release so didn't realize a gem dragon meant we wouldn't get scrolls or eggs or I would've been trying to save up some gems. All the gems I'd need to get scroll changes and then genes for them on top of that...bleh, I can't even afford to get medicine for my cold, so can't buy gems.

Happily looking forward to the coming weeks when maybe people will have them on the AH for cheaper, as much as I love to have G1s, with these I'll have to settle. They're super neat though
Kinda bummed about the new ancient, I wasn't around for the Veilspin release so didn't realize a gem dragon meant we wouldn't get scrolls or eggs or I would've been trying to save up some gems. All the gems I'd need to get scroll changes and then genes for them on top of that...bleh, I can't even afford to get medicine for my cold, so can't buy gems.

Happily looking forward to the coming weeks when maybe people will have them on the AH for cheaper, as much as I love to have G1s, with these I'll have to settle. They're super neat though
f9wWlcE.png koAUfTM.png
eswSnrS.pngKwxLkEj.pngRDt6LqI.pngfdUVIfW.pngeIK5iG7.pngJ7D1quC.png