Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
I was gonna do the festival streak right now but my recovery meds are making me sleepy...
I was gonna do the festival streak right now but my recovery meds are making me sleepy...
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Late night house hunting got me wishing I could afford this old funeral home that's such a good deal D;
Late night house hunting got me wishing I could afford this old funeral home that's such a good deal D;
Free G1s
Free G1s from my keeps collection
-Call dibs on my G1s-
the squeaky wheel, the smiling swine
the squeaky wheel, the smiling swine
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Hmmm.... is Lightning good in coli?

Hey guys is lightning good in coli
Hmmm.... is Lightning good in coli?

Hey guys is lightning good in coli
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
Playing Carnival of the Animals by Saint-Saens in orchestra, can confirm it's a banger!
Playing Carnival of the Animals by Saint-Saens in orchestra, can confirm it's a banger!
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
today is a good day :DD
today is a good day :DD
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
I know it's a good while until September and the next flight change being ready but can't stop thinking if I should return to Wind or maybe pay a visit in Arcane and/or Light.

On one side I feel like I *should* visit Arcane because I am thinking about more or less for ~4 years and also like the yellows that Light has... but on the other, I feel like I should not be away from Wind for *that* long...
I know it's a good while until September and the next flight change being ready but can't stop thinking if I should return to Wind or maybe pay a visit in Arcane and/or Light.

On one side I feel like I *should* visit Arcane because I am thinking about more or less for ~4 years and also like the yellows that Light has... but on the other, I feel like I should not be away from Wind for *that* long...
W6LdAlV.gif
I hope I get this car. I need transportation..
I hope I get this car. I need transportation..
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Confessed to my now-boyfriend in front of a tank of federally illegal Asian arowana. Appreciate that the new ancient has an arowana gene lmao
Confessed to my now-boyfriend in front of a tank of federally illegal Asian arowana. Appreciate that the new ancient has an arowana gene lmao
You are tough lady. A coup is nothing compared to what you’re about to deal with *glitter*
You are tough lady. A coup is nothing compared to what you’re about to deal with *glitter*
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers