Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Ancient Breeds: Sandsurge Dragons
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 100 101
Love the new breed! Though I was really excited for the release, now I'm bummed to find out that they're locked behind a paywall :/ Why are there no account-bound eggs or breed scrolls this time?
Love the new breed! Though I was really excited for the release, now I'm bummed to find out that they're locked behind a paywall :/ Why are there no account-bound eggs or breed scrolls this time?
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.png
ohhh i love them q3q pls tell me we get more lair space soon :,D
ohhh i love them q3q pls tell me we get more lair space soon :,D
Oh man these things are COOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!
Oh man these things are COOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!
sYJ7QdI.png
Hoping we get an announcement along the lines of "we're hearing loud and clear that players are bummed about the lack of eggs/scrolls so here you go, sorry bout that"

Cuz like.... Lightening ancient got the short end of the release stick:(
Hoping we get an announcement along the lines of "we're hearing loud and clear that players are bummed about the lack of eggs/scrolls so here you go, sorry bout that"

Cuz like.... Lightening ancient got the short end of the release stick:(
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nNAigdK.png
When I tell you I squeaked at the Beard gene [emoji=guardian love size=1]
When I tell you I squeaked at the Beard gene
JWACnXB.gif UxreU62.png yMwAJm4.gif
[quote name="IlyenaSylph" date="2023-07-19 07:39:58" ] What the freaking hell, we can only get them by spending gems?!?!? [/quote] [quote name="SanicX" date="2023-07-19 07:40:34" ] Why are they gem only? :( [/quote] [quote name="HoodCrow" date="2023-07-19 08:04:58" ] honestly give out a freebie... we all don't have the cash to spend ^^° paywalling things like this is not the spirit of your site I am incredibly disappointed. Will not buy gems anymore now. GG [/quote] Hi there, @IlyenaSlyph, @SanicX, @HoodCrow and everyone else, thank you for your feedback about today's breed release! To address your concerns, we are a business and a free-to-play game with employees, employee benefits, and overhead to pay. This means that we will be releasing gem breeds and items as part of our business plan. To cut straight to the point: Gem sales helps to fund the overall development of the site, our employees, and the content that all our players enjoy. We understand and respect that many of our players are free-to-play, which is why we worked to ensure players will be receiving the same amount of treasure and game-play earned breeds this year as before: Two (2) breeds. Today's gem breed release [b]is content in addition to[/b] those breeds and [b]not a replacement[/b] for that content. Players can expect the third breed earned through treasure and gameplay for this year to drop in Q4. And yes, it will be a Nature breed! [emoji=nature rune size=1]
IlyenaSylph wrote on 2023-07-19 07:39:58:
What the freaking hell, we can only get them by spending gems?!?!?
SanicX wrote on 2023-07-19 07:40:34:
Why are they gem only? :(
HoodCrow wrote on 2023-07-19 08:04:58:
honestly give out a freebie...

we all don't have the cash to spend ^^°
paywalling things like this is not the spirit of your site
I am incredibly disappointed.

Will not buy gems anymore now.
GG

Hi there, @IlyenaSlyph, @SanicX, @HoodCrow and everyone else, thank you for your feedback about today's breed release!

To address your concerns, we are a business and a free-to-play game with employees, employee benefits, and overhead to pay. This means that we will be releasing gem breeds and items as part of our business plan. To cut straight to the point: Gem sales helps to fund the overall development of the site, our employees, and the content that all our players enjoy.

We understand and respect that many of our players are free-to-play, which is why we worked to ensure players will be receiving the same amount of treasure and game-play earned breeds this year as before: Two (2) breeds. Today's gem breed release is content in addition to those breeds and not a replacement for that content. Players can expect the third breed earned through treasure and gameplay for this year to drop in Q4. And yes, it will be a Nature breed!
These guys came sooner than I expected Not that I'm complaining! [emoji=wildclaw love size=1][emoji=ridgeback love size=1]
These guys came sooner than I expected

Not that I'm complaining!
They look cool! I'm not spending a 1000 gems just to get one, but they're still very cool! Perhaps I will have one in the future one day.
They look cool! I'm not spending a 1000 gems just to get one, but they're still very cool! Perhaps I will have one in the future one day.
QB1ezjo.pngpMh8rVE.png
Ahhh ;^; so sad they’re only available in the gem marketplace though!!
These guys look so cool!!
Ahhh ;^; so sad they’re only available in the gem marketplace though!!
These guys look so cool!!
35943059ae25bf0c8b8773cdc14295092877b6a7.png
SO SO SICK...and the familiar is so cute n silly...absolutely adore these guys!!
SO SO SICK...and the familiar is so cute n silly...absolutely adore these guys!!
unauthorized%20thing.gif
he/they. knower of things. maker of shapes.
art shop
wishlist
theme
ein_shop_ic_2.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 100 101