Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements Retrospective
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24
I really do think making the score carry over between games would've been the better play, I'm very disappointed.
I really do think making the score carry over between games would've been the better play, I'm very disappointed.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
eWIwatT.png
o7ZCFYm.png

rix3ppo.png
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
IMG_5411.png
thankyou for bringing achievements back and adding more to it. trying to finish tasks for it was my favourite thing to do in the past before it got taken down. [emoji=unicorn size=1]
thankyou for bringing achievements back and adding more to it. trying to finish tasks for it was my favourite thing to do in the past before it got taken down.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Glad the achievements are back and well done to the dev team for making this possible. Your hard work doesn't go unnoticed. Keep up the good work.
Glad the achievements are back and well done to the dev team for making this possible. Your hard work doesn't go unnoticed. Keep up the good work.
That was a huge project, and I appreciate all of your time and effort - and transparency! Thank you!!

I'm more of a casual player, but working towards the achievements incentivizes me to be more involved with the game.

I was going to ask, but not sure where to ask so I'll put it here :P You've probably already thought of it or someone's already asked, but could we get an Up arrow in Arlo's Ancient Artifacts - within the dig site area instead of scrolling up from the bottom?

That was a huge project, and I appreciate all of your time and effort - and transparency! Thank you!!

I'm more of a casual player, but working towards the achievements incentivizes me to be more involved with the game.

I was going to ask, but not sure where to ask so I'll put it here :P You've probably already thought of it or someone's already asked, but could we get an Up arrow in Arlo's Ancient Artifacts - within the dig site area instead of scrolling up from the bottom?

Oh boy, I am very happy to hear that, great that all these meetings helped all of you reconnect yourselves with the site's internal features.

Also YEESSSSSS Shock Switch is finally gonna be obtainable for me Akdlsjlkd. I'm sure I could have done the 1 mil in the future after having spent enough time practicing but I really want to actually grind and get Treasure (G&G)

Cheers to the Staff, here's a toast for even more exciting features in the future
Oh boy, I am very happy to hear that, great that all these meetings helped all of you reconnect yourselves with the site's internal features.

Also YEESSSSSS Shock Switch is finally gonna be obtainable for me Akdlsjlkd. I'm sure I could have done the 1 mil in the future after having spent enough time practicing but I really want to actually grind and get Treasure (G&G)

Cheers to the Staff, here's a toast for even more exciting features in the future
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="ElijahKujo" date="2023-07-17 06:58:13" ] I don't think it's.. quite it. for the Eletrifying Result achievement. making it carry over would be way better than just. barely lowering the score [/quote] Hello @ElijahKujo! If you have a suggestion, please be sure to post in the [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug]Suggestions Forum.[/url][/b] I believe the Shock Switch achievement suggestion thread [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3245703]is here[/url][/b]. Thank you!
ElijahKujo wrote on 2023-07-17 06:58:13:
I don't think it's.. quite it. for the Eletrifying Result achievement. making it carry over would be way better than just. barely lowering the score

Hello @ElijahKujo! If you have a suggestion, please be sure to post in the Suggestions Forum. I believe the Shock Switch achievement suggestion thread is here. Thank you!
Thanks for the Dev update and the new achievements! Very excited over the confetti :)
Thanks for the Dev update and the new achievements! Very excited over the confetti :)
may I offer you a
79138757.png
in these trying times
This is great, love the updates!

Is there any chance yall can update the site status to indicate that the maintenance has concluded? Last time it got left up for like a week and I kept having to figure out if it was in the future or in the past.
This is great, love the updates!

Is there any chance yall can update the site status to indicate that the maintenance has concluded? Last time it got left up for like a week and I kept having to figure out if it was in the future or in the past.
Thanks for all of them, but especially the shock switch one!
Thanks for all of them, but especially the shock switch one!
wlLXM.gif
So happy about the shock switch achievement being adjusted! I haven’t truly attempted it, but as someone who works and is a parent the 1.5 hour games I was seeing others do in order to get the achievement was pretty discouraging. Maybe now it won’t take so long in a single sitting (:
So happy about the shock switch achievement being adjusted! I haven’t truly attempted it, but as someone who works and is a parent the 1.5 hour games I was seeing others do in order to get the achievement was pretty discouraging. Maybe now it won’t take so long in a single sitting (:
rljWICG.png
Ty | they/them
+2 hrs FRT
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24