Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Dev Update: Achievements Retrospective
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
thanks for all your hard work over the past decade! woohoo!
thanks for all your hard work over the past decade! woohoo!
Gexm3qY.png
Hee, I like the confetti.

Thank you for all your hard work on the game!
Hee, I like the confetti.

Thank you for all your hard work on the game!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
reading this got me wondering; how many of y'all are there?
reading this got me wondering; how many of y'all are there?
-ruite
she/her
hatchery
comms
Thank you for your hard work and transparency, dev team!
Thank you for your hard work and transparency, dev team!
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Could the confetti possibly be added to the Pursuits, too? I think that would brighten up my day [emoji=spiral happy size=1]
Could the confetti possibly be added to the Pursuits, too? I think that would brighten up my day
oRkijoy.png
tqGkHih.png
ePOliyb.png
Q0p4QGz.png
YMPbu9R.png
HCNNZeS.pngmbWgKmD.png
i appreciate all the effort you guys put into making this happen, and i'm sure the rest of the community feels the same as well. thanks for all the hard work you do, you guys are the best!
i appreciate all the effort you guys put into making this happen, and i'm sure the rest of the community feels the same as well. thanks for all the hard work you do, you guys are the best!
HeuU26w.gifsZShZzW.png JvUa9ma.pngOjYCOIV.png
Thank you for your continued work, we very much appreciate it!
Thank you for your continued work, we very much appreciate it!
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Thanks for the update! I have been enjoying the new achievements system a lot. It is certainly getting me to interact with aspects of the site I haven't looked at in a long time... as a long-time player it's kind of fun to get refamiliarized!

Big thank-you for lowering the score for Electrifying Result - that was one that felt impossible to me dhkjdglhjdh and I am still far off on the needed score but it feels like it will be achievable now. <3
Thanks for the update! I have been enjoying the new achievements system a lot. It is certainly getting me to interact with aspects of the site I haven't looked at in a long time... as a long-time player it's kind of fun to get refamiliarized!

Big thank-you for lowering the score for Electrifying Result - that was one that felt impossible to me dhkjdglhjdh and I am still far off on the needed score but it feels like it will be achievable now. <3
ieftwO2.png
Good morning, everyone!

Just a quick reminder, bug reports should go to the Bug Reports Forum and suggestions should be posted in the Suggestions Forum. Thank you!
Good morning, everyone!

Just a quick reminder, bug reports should go to the Bug Reports Forum and suggestions should be posted in the Suggestions Forum. Thank you!
I can't even imagine how much effort this whole project asked you, staff. Nevertheless I'm so incredibly happy that you made it! Thanks for all you did, do and will do! [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [size=1]Now you just have to bring Tidelord back[/size]
I can't even imagine how much effort this whole project asked you, staff. Nevertheless I'm so incredibly happy that you made it! Thanks for all you did, do and will do!

Now you just have to bring Tidelord back
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24