Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Butterfly Ball!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30
oh the new changes + additions are so lovely!! the butterflies will be a nice addition to many outfits !![emoji=butterfly 3 size=1][emoji=butterfly size=1][emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
oh the new changes + additions are so lovely!! the butterflies will be a nice addition to many outfits !!
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
The butterfly necklaces are gorgeous!! The FR team just blows me away constantly. Y'all do such fantastic work and make this such a wonderful place.
The butterfly necklaces are gorgeous!! The FR team just blows me away constantly. Y'all do such fantastic work and make this such a wonderful place.
Awesome!
Awesome!
PQznZys.png
Ohh!! I love these butterfly pieces so much!
Ohh!! I love these butterfly pieces so much!

I'll make a nice signature eventually :(
YIPPEE !! new content slay, i love the pink seaslug cloak :]] (Dont look into it dont look at my name theres no bias here
YIPPEE !! new content slay, i love the pink seaslug cloak :]] (Dont look into it dont look at my name theres no bias here
4UVxmC7.png
UU9vIu2.png
nWiQNX9.png
FObX7rS.png
l8NOdbs.png
BjMvLeY.png
arcane.gif fy3RoIw.png
I appreciate the rebalancing of the Baldwin stuff and all

but I just wish they'd increase the level cap as well
I appreciate the rebalancing of the Baldwin stuff and all

but I just wish they'd increase the level cap as well
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

Danggg the butterflies are gorgeous but I really love the new red sea slug cloak!
Danggg the butterflies are gorgeous but I really love the new red sea slug cloak!
Oh, I love the butterfly necklaces! And the way the sea slug cloak drapes is adorable, I'll be farming coli for that for sure. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52471177][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524712/52471177_350.png[/img][/url] I've nabbed a couple of the pufferfish necessary for the watermelon puffer, he's so cute...
Oh, I love the butterfly necklaces! And the way the sea slug cloak drapes is adorable, I'll be farming coli for that for sure.

52471177_350.png

I've nabbed a couple of the pufferfish necessary for the watermelon puffer, he's so cute...
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
Man I am LOVING the stuff

I saw a super pretty butterfly today and was like "wow a butterfly, that's so cool" and then this happens?? Lol
Man I am LOVING the stuff

I saw a super pretty butterfly today and was like "wow a butterfly, that's so cool" and then this happens?? Lol
Looking for a White/Silver/Brick G1 with Ice eyes!!!!!
also looking for a Platinum/Dust/Caribbean G1 with Plague eyes
In chronic need of food. Always.
Doing some art for food >w>
The new apparel is so nice!!! So cute :3
The new apparel is so nice!!! So cute :3
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30