Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Butterfly Ball!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30
Omg I need a million butterfly necklaces stat! I'm not sure they'd go with any of my current dragons. I just want them. All of them.

And the depin???? Hello?????? YES please!!!!!
Omg I need a million butterfly necklaces stat! I'm not sure they'd go with any of my current dragons. I just want them. All of them.

And the depin???? Hello?????? YES please!!!!!
|| White/Moth • FR+2 ||
I like TMA an unhealthy amount.
Check out my fandragons!
o2nagQx.pngHPhOvJY.png
iJDMaxX.pngtyEuRXe.png
TdTJOrw.pngNp4NxIR.png
Yippee!! The changes are really nice. And the rainbow butterflies are so cute <3
Yippee!! The changes are really nice. And the rainbow butterflies are so cute <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
Absolutely loving the new butterfly apparel! Definitely wouldn't mind seeing further additions to butterfly-related items later down the line! ^.^ [emoji=butterfly size=1] [emoji=butterfly 2 size=1] [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1]
Absolutely loving the new butterfly apparel! Definitely wouldn't mind seeing further additions to butterfly-related items later down the line! ^.^
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Yay!
Yay!
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif Clan Duneberry ~ Faithful disciple of Nature
I obsess over pretty dragons and scarves. A unique relationship with Lightning, the word 'storm' carries great weight in my clan. Feel free to come visit me and request services! I am an avid writer, dragon lover, and analyzer. Message for anything you need~

Stormy ~ FR +3 ~ She || PWYW Dragon/Animal Art Shop - Evee's Humanoid Art Shop
Woah,loving the new butterfly apparel. It just looks so cool.
Woah,loving the new butterfly apparel. It just looks so cool.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
Time to get back on the cauldron grind!
Time to get back on the cauldron grind!
….……..1Bxczna.png …..
o b c o r d a t a
he/him | writer | fr+2
…..2GdahBg.png
Oh! It's a butterfly decoration, you finally found that many players like this element, haha, I like it too, and hope there will be more matching parts!
Oh! It's a butterfly decoration, you finally found that many players like this element, haha, I like it too, and hope there will be more matching parts!
Moth Keeper's Lantern Midnight Oil Lamp
Ooooooooo, LOVE THIS UPDATE!
Ooooooooo, LOVE THIS UPDATE!
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
I need the watermelon puffer in my life
I need the watermelon puffer in my life
60eldD0.gif mlHpBMC.png
rix3ppo.png
R1dejfm.png
ypcKWM0.png
qhK4FYS.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_inline_pafumaKs2Z1r16a5d_540.pngSapling-Speaker.png
cLyqlLC.png
appreciate the rebalancing of baldwin!! going to be much less frustrating from now on!! the new items are also great, going for that melon fish immediatelyyyy
appreciate the rebalancing of baldwin!! going to be much less frustrating from now on!! the new items are also great, going for that melon fish immediatelyyyy
FREE PALESTINE
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30