Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most forgettable dragon type?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
banescales. when I first started playing FR, it was kind of overwhelming trying to keep track of so many breeds at once, and for a long time I lowkey thought ridgebacks/banescales were the same thing
banescales. when I first started playing FR, it was kind of overwhelming trying to keep track of so many breeds at once, and for a long time I lowkey thought ridgebacks/banescales were the same thing
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge
Snappers are like that for me, I just don’t get them, y’know? None of the genes I like work on them, and the wings feel far too small, especially compared to their body. Plus wings are my favorite part of the dragon, so having them be set aside as secondary for an Awkward chunky body just makes it worse.
Snappers are like that for me, I just don’t get them, y’know? None of the genes I like work on them, and the wings feel far too small, especially compared to their body. Plus wings are my favorite part of the dragon, so having them be set aside as secondary for an Awkward chunky body just makes it worse.
The myriad of dragon breeds who have briefly appeared in my dreams about Flight Rising, and which I remark upon because I find there being so many breeds that so many people don't have, for some reason, very strange. You basically never see them on site.

Sometimes I still wonder if they're actually out there, somewhere.
The myriad of dragon breeds who have briefly appeared in my dreams about Flight Rising, and which I remark upon because I find there being so many breeds that so many people don't have, for some reason, very strange. You basically never see them on site.

Sometimes I still wonder if they're actually out there, somewhere.
9JujC4r.png9smSRop.png
plague_rune_50x50.png
OOOFR +0OOO
x78oEKd.png f9a32de21f619685c021adafe3a356066a54ad09.png
21z9rai.gifl5SWccB.gif
2rTMEfu.png
Check out my adopts at
Infernal Beasts,
my lore-based
Scatterquest,
or my skin shop,
Dracopunk!
half the time i do not remember that fae exist T_T
half the time i do not remember that fae exist T_T
a screenshot of a youtube comment dated ten years ago from Povilas Šorys. the comment says, 'why he has to squeak and mewl while singing? I hate radiohead'
sorry banescales i remember the hype around their release and now it's pretty sad. i wish i could like them or even muster a passing opinion on them but its really meh

mirrors and nocs are cool but and i like them but i also don't think about them that much
sorry banescales i remember the hype around their release and now it's pretty sad. i wish i could like them or even muster a passing opinion on them but its really meh

mirrors and nocs are cool but and i like them but i also don't think about them that much
qVj5yOB.png ... skymin | fr+3
Don't really forget but sometimes i don't see nocturne as a breed XD

Like, They're just basic form of dragons and we need to change their breed to be the completed one. It's all because of Nocturne Eggos of course :'D

I even have a nocturne perma -.-
Don't really forget but sometimes i don't see nocturne as a breed XD

Like, They're just basic form of dragons and we need to change their breed to be the completed one. It's all because of Nocturne Eggos of course :'D

I even have a nocturne perma -.-
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
ok but undertides are also ones i will forget

but when i remember, i don't really like em. they're so busy pattern-wise and it's hard to find ones that look good to me
ok but undertides are also ones i will forget

but when i remember, i don't really like em. they're so busy pattern-wise and it's hard to find ones that look good to me
010220mrcheese.png dark-dragon-egg-pixel.gif 2bf6nnX.png
LCqISMP.png
v2PJF9u.png
Piko

fr+3

YMPbu9R.png
7ntZZGM.png
oK2VVlE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
I forget about Guardians a lot. It's a shame, I do like the females quite a lot. Perhaps it's because I don't have any, because I generally don't see them around much, and/or because they resemble a classic European dragon, making them stand out less.
I forget about Guardians a lot. It's a shame, I do like the females quite a lot. Perhaps it's because I don't have any, because I generally don't see them around much, and/or because they resemble a classic European dragon, making them stand out less.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
I always forget about snappers [emoji=snapper sad size=30]
I always forget about snappers
Giant Lilypad Cedar Logs Flute Snakeskin Garden Lace
i forget spirals and undertides
i forget spirals and undertides
42779-183994797.jpg
1234567890puppyyyyy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10