Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Expired Security Certificate
1 2
Posting since this is affecting a lot of people in the discord I'm in, but they're locked out entirely whereas I've only been unable to load coli - it seems FR's security certificate expired a few minutes ago and folks' browsers/security programs are locking them out?

"Issued On Thursday, 2 June 2022 at 15:48:26
Expires On Tuesday, 4 July 2023 at 15:48:26"
Posting since this is affecting a lot of people in the discord I'm in, but they're locked out entirely whereas I've only been unable to load coli - it seems FR's security certificate expired a few minutes ago and folks' browsers/security programs are locking them out?

"Issued On Thursday, 2 June 2022 at 15:48:26
Expires On Tuesday, 4 July 2023 at 15:48:26"
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
Was about to create a thread about it. Experiencing the same problem. [url=https://ibb.co/qBr8FvX][img]https://i.ibb.co/CBHysfN/not-valid.png[/img][/url]
Was about to create a thread about it.
Experiencing the same problem.
not-valid.png
Just me, Sj.
shadowfull2.png
Encountering the same issue as well, currently for me it's just anything coli-related. Can't access the Coliseum even though I was just there half an hour ago and the dragon portrait images from the coli are blocked.

Edit: It seems to be anything that has https at the beginning is blocked.
Encountering the same issue as well, currently for me it's just anything coli-related. Can't access the Coliseum even though I was just there half an hour ago and the dragon portrait images from the coli are blocked.

Edit: It seems to be anything that has https at the beginning is blocked.
unEaUkh.png - She/they/xe
- Tales of Eotera (Lore Thread)
9fbec014932d0afc30da6fd2c36bc2ad26496952.png
Had to dig out my chrome install to log in, having the same issues as above as well as cannot access fairgrounds.
Had to dig out my chrome install to log in, having the same issues as above as well as cannot access fairgrounds.
MZE2TKN.png
Encountering the same issue as well. I've tried viewing some of my dragon's profiles from the forums and am getting blocked by security warnings. Several images from the sight, such as dragon images, are also broken.
Encountering the same issue as well. I've tried viewing some of my dragon's profiles from the forums and am getting blocked by security warnings. Several images from the sight, such as dragon images, are also broken.
- G1s for sale
- LF any combo of abyss, copper, spruce and other dream g1s
Encountered the same issue at login. I had to disable all security measures in order to log in and I have not accessed any other area of the site than the forums.

"Security Certificate expired at 17:06:48 04/07/2023"
Encountered the same issue at login. I had to disable all security measures in order to log in and I have not accessed any other area of the site than the forums.

"Security Certificate expired at 17:06:48 04/07/2023"
[quote name="Lykanth" date="2023-07-04 08:05:29" ] Had to dig out my chrome install to log in, having the same issues as above as well as cannot access fairgrounds. [/quote] [center][color=navy]I also had to dig it out. Safari wouldn't connect to the game at all! And Chrome warned me a bunch of times before letting me continue on. And now it also saying '[color=red]Not Secure[/color]' in front of the web address.
Lykanth wrote on 2023-07-04 08:05:29:
I also had to dig it out.
Safari wouldn't connect to the game at all!
And Chrome warned me a bunch of times before letting me continue on.
And now it also saying 'Not Secure' in front of the web address.
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
Having the same issue at the moment, and "can't connect to the server" error when accessing fairgrounds.
Having the same issue at the moment, and "can't connect to the server" error when accessing fairgrounds.
dGVSNyM.png
Got the same exact issue. I searched it up and it seems like they haven't renewed what's called an SSL certificate so huh... [emoji=mirror confused size=1]
Got the same exact issue. I searched it up and it seems like they haven't renewed what's called an SSL certificate so huh...
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
As someone who has their own website, the SSL certificate has to be renewed manually by the webmaster. I assume the staff will be on it, but yeah, this'll affect everyone until it's fixed.
As someone who has their own website, the SSL certificate has to be renewed manually by the webmaster. I assume the staff will be on it, but yeah, this'll affect everyone until it's fixed.
lightning.gif2f3b078d99d720604b36510c35f391005ec07b3f.pngQOsn8Q8.png
1 2