Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Expired Security Certificate
1 2
Just managed to connect to the website after getting that "Connection is not Private" error. Perhaps it's being fixed?
Just managed to connect to the website after getting that "Connection is not Private" error. Perhaps it's being fixed?
tumblr_inline_npp8nyFo5N1r0g4u9_540.png X tumblr_inline_nppef4YToG1r0g4u9_540.png
X
I got hit too. Was walled for about 20 minutes when I clicked on the Coli link. And I use chrome by default.
I got hit too. Was walled for about 20 minutes when I clicked on the Coli link. And I use chrome by default.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Thank you for the report @Sciencing!

This should now be working.
Quote:
Due to an oversight, our TLS certificate was briefly out of date this morning, causing browsers to present security error messages from between approximately 7:45 to 8:30 Server Time. The renewed certificate has been applied to the site and the warnings should now be gone. We apologize for the interruption.
Thank you for the report @Sciencing!

This should now be working.
Quote:
Due to an oversight, our TLS certificate was briefly out of date this morning, causing browsers to present security error messages from between approximately 7:45 to 8:30 Server Time. The renewed certificate has been applied to the site and the warnings should now be gone. We apologize for the interruption.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora Thanks for the speedy fix and clarification!
@Kaepora Thanks for the speedy fix and clarification!
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
I saw it this morning and was freaking out, ahaha! I thought my comp had issues, but all the other sites (including Art Fight) were loading up fine. xD

Thanks for fixing it, @Kaepora and team! ;3;
I saw it this morning and was freaking out, ahaha! I thought my comp had issues, but all the other sites (including Art Fight) were loading up fine. xD

Thanks for fixing it, @Kaepora and team! ;3;
currently it just affected me while it was working fine a few hours ago but only on mobile, this makes the site unavailable for me on mobile but on my computer it says its perfectly secure?

EDIT: mobile is back to normal :D
currently it just affected me while it was working fine a few hours ago but only on mobile, this makes the site unavailable for me on mobile but on my computer it says its perfectly secure?

EDIT: mobile is back to normal :D
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
1 2