Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Bestiary Outfit Project [1104/1222]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote name="@Auraelia" date="2023-03-05 07:43:42" ] ok wow not only do these outfits match the familiars so well, but the layering and the colors of the outfits are put together so well and so thoughtfully. i'd love to be added to your pinglist! [/quote] thank you so incredibly much!!! i always try to make these outfits something i'd be willing to use on my own dragons so it makes me really happy to hear this. (i've added you!)
@Auraelia wrote on 2023-03-05 07:43:42:
ok wow not only do these outfits match the familiars so well, but the layering and the colors of the outfits are put together so well and so thoughtfully. i'd love to be added to your pinglist!
thank you so incredibly much!!! i always try to make these outfits something i'd be willing to use on my own dragons so it makes me really happy to hear this. (i've added you!)
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
@TropicalDiamonds @LittleMoons @DawnsEmbrace @PythonVibes @Harana @Icystorm @closedcaptioning @OcarinaRuler @almosteverything @immortaltrash389 @BroadwayJunkie @StarN1ght @MistyGold @DustyBonez @Arapocalypse @cloudyblossom @CeriothOfCinders @sleepycaretaker @Swissy @saltitude @Tanganika @knightmage @Rukorix @Auraelia
hello hello! sorry for the slow progress in making outfits lately - hope this extra-large batch makes up for it a little, featuring 4 recent familiars and a good chunk of the V section. not very far to go until the end, now!
Breezeback Slink
Shellback Slink
Cancer
Leo
Valorous Battlemare
Valorous Cape
Veiled Vision
Veilspun Verse
Velvet Fawn
Velvet Floracat
Venerable Shalebuck
Venomblade Assassin
Venomous Toridae
Venomtooth Pilco
Vermillion Epiptite
@TropicalDiamonds @LittleMoons @DawnsEmbrace @PythonVibes @Harana @Icystorm @closedcaptioning @OcarinaRuler @almosteverything @immortaltrash389 @BroadwayJunkie @StarN1ght @MistyGold @DustyBonez @Arapocalypse @cloudyblossom @CeriothOfCinders @sleepycaretaker @Swissy @saltitude @Tanganika @knightmage @Rukorix @Auraelia
hello hello! sorry for the slow progress in making outfits lately - hope this extra-large batch makes up for it a little, featuring 4 recent familiars and a good chunk of the V section. not very far to go until the end, now!
Breezeback Slink
Shellback Slink
Cancer
Leo
Valorous Battlemare
Valorous Cape
Veiled Vision
Veilspun Verse
Velvet Fawn
Velvet Floracat
Venerable Shalebuck
Venomblade Assassin
Venomous Toridae
Venomtooth Pilco
Vermillion Epiptite
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
I can't believe you've already covered this many familiars!! It's truly a feat. And I think the Shellback Slink is my favorite of this round, but the Vermillion Epiptite looks so great too... [emoji=bogsneak love size=1]
I can't believe you've already covered this many familiars!! It's truly a feat. And I think the Shellback Slink is my favorite of this round, but the Vermillion Epiptite looks so great too...
Back to say these are awesome!
Back to say these are awesome!
ooo shellback slink, valorous battlemare, and veilspun verse are lovely!! i love the layering on veiled vision!
ooo shellback slink, valorous battlemare, and veilspun verse are lovely!! i love the layering on veiled vision!
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
HOW
HOW
I, from the bottom of my heart, wish you the best in life, these are amazing, all this work <3, talented, brilliant, incredible. I always try to gene my dragons to match the familiars, and the work I cant do with the genes, I try to make up in outfits, but there is so much stuff it can get overwhelming, so these are life saviors
I, from the bottom of my heart, wish you the best in life, these are amazing, all this work <3, talented, brilliant, incredible. I always try to gene my dragons to match the familiars, and the work I cant do with the genes, I try to make up in outfits, but there is so much stuff it can get overwhelming, so these are life saviors
u94F7n8.png
ooohh wow i love this thread please add me to your pinglist :3
ooohh wow i love this thread please add me to your pinglist :3
zombsiggy.png they/them

adult

art shop
@TropicalDiamonds @LittleMoons @DawnsEmbrace @PythonVibes @Harana @Icystorm @closedcaptioning @OcarinaRuler @almosteverything @immortaltrash389 @BroadwayJunkie @StarN1ght @MistyGold @DustyBonez @Arapocalypse @cloudyblossom @CeriothOfCinders @sleepycaretaker @Swissy @saltitude @Tanganika @knightmage @Rukorix @Auraelia @torrenoia
apologies for the long wait between updates, everyone! much as i would've liked to catch up completely on new familiars, there's been a few too many released for me to manage that now, so instead i offer you this batch of 16 new outfits - the rest of the catch-up will probably be spread over two more large batches.
Bloomback Slink
Bottlesnake
Crystal Collector
False Sphinx
Fisher King
Foresight Phantasm
Garden Gnome
Glowing Sea Dragon
Kingfish
Libra
Locomoting Lilypad
Octavious Colossusbane
Platewing Messenger
Platewing Sphinx
Root Dweller
Rose of Brightshine
@TropicalDiamonds @LittleMoons @DawnsEmbrace @PythonVibes @Harana @Icystorm @closedcaptioning @OcarinaRuler @almosteverything @immortaltrash389 @BroadwayJunkie @StarN1ght @MistyGold @DustyBonez @Arapocalypse @cloudyblossom @CeriothOfCinders @sleepycaretaker @Swissy @saltitude @Tanganika @knightmage @Rukorix @Auraelia @torrenoia
apologies for the long wait between updates, everyone! much as i would've liked to catch up completely on new familiars, there's been a few too many released for me to manage that now, so instead i offer you this batch of 16 new outfits - the rest of the catch-up will probably be spread over two more large batches.
Bloomback Slink
Bottlesnake
Crystal Collector
False Sphinx
Fisher King
Foresight Phantasm
Garden Gnome
Glowing Sea Dragon
Kingfish
Libra
Locomoting Lilypad
Octavious Colossusbane
Platewing Messenger
Platewing Sphinx
Root Dweller
Rose of Brightshine
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
As awesome as ever <3
As awesome as ever <3
fjFZWJt.png
qWAlLLU.png
KMlmzQi.png
omKpPgG.png
VOowzno.png
_