Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Bestiary Outfit Project [1104/1222]
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
These are awesome, I'm having fun looking up favourite familiars to see what outfits you've come out with for them. Like the different floracats (iirc it was seeing your Tuxedo Floracat post cross my dash on Tumblr that brought your project to my attention). Love the costume for a leatherback wave sweeper too. Also interesting to see some of the ways you've layered different apparel, like the plumage/headband/skullcap combo for the smokebillow sham. And the use of colours, my jaw dropped for the sunbeam dryad outfit. I already had "remember the tuxedo floracat outfit for some dragon at some point" mentally tagged and I think I need to add that one also.
These are awesome, I'm having fun looking up favourite familiars to see what outfits you've come out with for them. Like the different floracats (iirc it was seeing your Tuxedo Floracat post cross my dash on Tumblr that brought your project to my attention). Love the costume for a leatherback wave sweeper too. Also interesting to see some of the ways you've layered different apparel, like the plumage/headband/skullcap combo for the smokebillow sham. And the use of colours, my jaw dropped for the sunbeam dryad outfit. I already had "remember the tuxedo floracat outfit for some dragon at some point" mentally tagged and I think I need to add that one also.
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
Sneaky bump bc I'm once again using this amazing thread for help with my own outfits. Thank you so much for creating it!
Sneaky bump bc I'm once again using this amazing thread for help with my own outfits. Thank you so much for creating it!
59452140_om9.gif
Misty | She/her | FR +5 | Artist
aaTKvHc.png
I can get distracted and forget stuff easily, please pm or ping if I missed something!
About | Avatar | Art socials
qvvKrNY.png
everyone who asked has been added to the pinglist!! [quote name="almosteverything" date="2023-01-27 12:28:04" ] Yes! I love when there's a new batch of familiar outfits, thanks for all your hard work. Lots of really inspiring looks being served 88V [/quote] thank you so much! knowing that there's people looking forward to seeing these makes it super worth it ^^ [quote name="MsBarrows" date="2023-01-27 15:45:14" ] These are awesome, I'm having fun looking up favourite familiars to see what outfits you've come out with for them. Like the different floracats (iirc it was seeing your Tuxedo Floracat post cross my dash on Tumblr that brought your project to my attention). Love the costume for a leatherback wave sweeper too. Also interesting to see some of the ways you've layered different apparel, like the plumage/headband/skullcap combo for the smokebillow sham. And the use of colours, my jaw dropped for the sunbeam dryad outfit. I already had "remember the tuxedo floracat outfit for some dragon at some point" mentally tagged and I think I need to add that one also. [/quote] oh wow, thank you SO so much!!! i love hearing peoples favorites and though im a little late in responding your comment made me super happy :D
everyone who asked has been added to the pinglist!!
almosteverything wrote on 2023-01-27 12:28:04:
Yes! I love when there's a new batch of familiar outfits, thanks for all your hard work. Lots of really inspiring looks being served 88V

thank you so much! knowing that there's people looking forward to seeing these makes it super worth it ^^
MsBarrows wrote on 2023-01-27 15:45:14:

oh wow, thank you SO so much!!! i love hearing peoples favorites and though im a little late in responding your comment made me super happy :D
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
i keep coming back here aaaah

could i please be ping when you make more outfits? these are all so lovely!!!
i keep coming back here aaaah

could i please be ping when you make more outfits? these are all so lovely!!!
GncMl2M.png UMdWHIN.png fVgBwIn.gif Art Shop
fVgBwIn.gif Adopts

42FGWQG.png
UMdWHIN.png hqLMTvk.png
@TropicalDiamonds @LittleMoons @DawnsEmbrace @PythonVibes @Harana @Icystorm @closedcaptioning @OcarinaRuler @almosteverything @immortaltrash389 @BroadwayJunkie @StarN1ght @MistyGold @DustyBonez @Arapocalypse @cloudyblossom @CeriothOfCinders @sleepycaretaker @Swissy @saltitude @Tanganika @knightmage @Rukorix
hiii all! got some new outfits for you all tonight - one new fest familiar and the entire rest of the U section. enjoy!
Brambleback Slink
Ultramel Amphithere
Ultraram
Umberhorn Qiriq
Umbra Wolf
Unburdened Billy
Undergrowth Shovelsnout
Undertide Fidget Toy
Undying Featherback
Unlikely Alliance
Unyielding Sagittarius
@TropicalDiamonds @LittleMoons @DawnsEmbrace @PythonVibes @Harana @Icystorm @closedcaptioning @OcarinaRuler @almosteverything @immortaltrash389 @BroadwayJunkie @StarN1ght @MistyGold @DustyBonez @Arapocalypse @cloudyblossom @CeriothOfCinders @sleepycaretaker @Swissy @saltitude @Tanganika @knightmage @Rukorix
hiii all! got some new outfits for you all tonight - one new fest familiar and the entire rest of the U section. enjoy!
Brambleback Slink
Ultramel Amphithere
Ultraram
Umberhorn Qiriq
Umbra Wolf
Unburdened Billy
Undergrowth Shovelsnout
Undertide Fidget Toy
Undying Featherback
Unlikely Alliance
Unyielding Sagittarius
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
Using Unyielding Sagittarius on Moshui and decided to share!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82998166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829982/82998166_350.png[/img][/url] [size=2]I just need the burlap mantle now[/size]
Using Unyielding Sagittarius on Moshui and decided to share!!

82998166_350.png

I just need the burlap mantle now
Brambleback Skink and Unlikely Alliance have such pleasant palettes!! I also really like Umbra Wolf. Maybe this is my sign to get a new Mirror >.>
Brambleback Skink and Unlikely Alliance have such pleasant palettes!! I also really like Umbra Wolf. Maybe this is my sign to get a new Mirror >.>
ohhh those are so good!
ohhh those are so good!
aesq82D.giff54b7fcb7a59201d421ffead40d394df8005beab.png41722454605_fc7ec4942e_o.png
[quote name="@immortaltrash389" date="2023-03-03 15:43:48" ] Using Unyielding Sagittarius on Moshui and decided to share!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82998166][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829982/82998166_350.png[/img][/url] [size=2]I just need the burlap mantle now[/size] [/quote] wow, she looks [i]incredible[/i]!!! thank you so much for sharing her!!!!! [quote name="BroadwayJunkie" date="2023-03-03 17:47:28" ] Brambleback Skink and Unlikely Alliance have such pleasant palettes!! I also really like Umbra Wolf. Maybe this is my sign to get a new Mirror >.> [/quote] hehe, thank you! and maybe you should :eyes: [quote name="knightmage" date="2023-03-03 22:51:30" ] ohhh those are so good! [/quote] thank you!!!!
@immortaltrash389 wrote on 2023-03-03 15:43:48:
Using Unyielding Sagittarius on Moshui and decided to share!!

82998166_350.png

I just need the burlap mantle now
wow, she looks incredible!!! thank you so much for sharing her!!!!!
BroadwayJunkie wrote on 2023-03-03 17:47:28:
hehe, thank you! and maybe you should :eyes:
knightmage wrote on 2023-03-03 22:51:30:
ohhh those are so good!
thank you!!!!
hi! i'm meteor.

» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
ok wow not only do these outfits match the familiars so well, but the layering and the colors of the outfits are put together so well and so thoughtfully. i'd love to be added to your pinglist!
ok wow not only do these outfits match the familiars so well, but the layering and the colors of the outfits are put together so well and so thoughtfully. i'd love to be added to your pinglist!
bRPrhwa.giftumblr_na90ypEFLf1sif4cro5_500.gif
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16