Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Username Is The New Breed
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39
very thin and bony with an additional set of ribs on the outside creating a cage and open space between the cage and the actual chest . 4 elongated legs like a mane wolf, flatish face with no visible mouth line , just wide large empty eyes.
very thin and bony with an additional set of ribs on the outside creating a cage and open space between the cage and the actual chest . 4 elongated legs like a mane wolf, flatish face with no visible mouth line , just wide large empty eyes.
A5i3AHB.png
ah yes. the stupid breed
ah yes. the stupid breed
oh dear
oh dear
6CN4MKAX_o.png
ART SHOP
ROWAN - HE/HIM

certified freak
Wolf dragons? They'd be fluffy, I suppose? Hm, come to think of it, Gaolers are already pretty close to that, aren't they?
Wolf dragons? They'd be fluffy, I suppose? Hm, come to think of it, Gaolers are already pretty close to that, aren't they?
x0CMhAc.png is5IYGR.png Ash and Dust- My Pinker-Locke
Spider dragons!! Very expensive spider dragons...
Spider dragons!! Very expensive spider dragons...
c78fb34a-2f8e-11eb-a63c-492b8a503cf7.gif jHSxBWy.png
Ask me about my silly spy shows!
I'm on_a_sunbeam on Artfight!
New breed would just be Dutch as heck.

I'm not Dutch, either. XD
New breed would just be Dutch as heck.

I'm not Dutch, either. XD
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
floofy and the bodies of all of them would have a greyish (or maybe blue) gloomy undertone (maybe like darker shadows along the bottom rounded part of the floof) and the wings would have a rainbow/prismatic sheen to them. Maybe holo?? Basically when you looked at them you would think a gloomy wintery day with a rainbow to brighten it up...
floofy and the bodies of all of them would have a greyish (or maybe blue) gloomy undertone (maybe like darker shadows along the bottom rounded part of the floof) and the wings would have a rainbow/prismatic sheen to them. Maybe holo?? Basically when you looked at them you would think a gloomy wintery day with a rainbow to brighten it up...
For 'favorite dragon' forum games, feel free to choose from hibden as well.
Lore dragons at front of lair.

*´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` winterprism*´¨)
It's just a big birb
It's just a big birb
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
...paper dragon? made out of words that someone wrote on a scroll I guess?
...paper dragon? made out of words that someone wrote on a scroll I guess?
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
dragons that spook other dragons for fun then tuck into a ball and roll away like an armadillo
dragons that spook other dragons for fun then tuck into a ball and roll away like an armadillo
H0t7Ypl.png
ePOliyb.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39