Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your Username Is The New Breed
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41
Girl help they put bloodborne into the dragon game!
Girl help they put bloodborne into the dragon game!
A rotating signature of Elden Ring talisman items._
♦ He/Him | FR+2 | Earth symbol Lightning symbol
Hatchery
Art Shop
Achievement Tips

__________________________________Gif of a boston terrier chewing gum
my name comes from a song, and whatever it is it would probably be very fantasy like, with magical powers :D (think unicorns. unicorns with wings!)
my name comes from a song, and whatever it is it would probably be very fantasy like, with magical powers :D (think unicorns. unicorns with wings!)
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
Probably a lightning flight based dragon I'm thinkin'? I can imagine them probably having bristly "fur" that stores electricity and a bit of bite to their personalities. Very social dragons, you could probably tell a big group of them was around if your hair started to stand on end. I think they'd probably be medium sized compared to all the other breeds! I see them having 4 wings, one set over the shoulders and another smaller set over their hind legs :D
Probably a lightning flight based dragon I'm thinkin'? I can imagine them probably having bristly "fur" that stores electricity and a bit of bite to their personalities. Very social dragons, you could probably tell a big group of them was around if your hair started to stand on end. I think they'd probably be medium sized compared to all the other breeds! I see them having 4 wings, one set over the shoulders and another smaller set over their hind legs :D
Zenith / he they
A dragon based on food? Covered in a cute breadcrumb coating? It'd be so cute ;o;
A dragon based on food? Covered in a cute breadcrumb coating? It'd be so cute ;o;
Big, floofy, owl face!
Big, floofy, owl face!
1fTWTjV.png
A very painting-focused breed that Knows And Sees All. Sounds more like a new deity, really...
A very painting-focused breed that Knows And Sees All. Sounds more like a new deity, really...
lL0TUQg.png
considering my username is a fictional city. uh. building with wings ez in seriousness: probably a very smart but very solitary breed, characterized by big shell-shaped horns. sorta like a mix between coatls and imperials. probably either Light or Arcane. [quote name="Crimsonpizza" date="2023-06-15 08:53:14" ] oh no [/quote] also this reply is making me giggle so much. oh no
considering my username is a fictional city. uh. building with wings ez

in seriousness: probably a very smart but very solitary breed, characterized by big shell-shaped horns. sorta like a mix between coatls and imperials. probably either Light or Arcane.

Crimsonpizza wrote on 2023-06-15 08:53:14:
oh no
also this reply is making me giggle so much. oh no

em/sai | all pronouns | fr+2 | pings ok
wishlist | fandragon project
probably on ffxiv
This is my secret text... Let's keep it between us, ok?
-> HES SO SMALL AAAA
aKhVpRf.png
Sylph dragon? ... fairy dragon? ... fae dragon? I think we already have it. Haha
Sylph dragon? ... fairy dragon? ... fae dragon? I think we already have it. Haha
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2023-06-15 16:02:31" ] I'm not sure what an alpha dragon would look like. [/quote] Half the genes would be bugged.
Alphaeon wrote on 2023-06-15 16:02:31:
I'm not sure what an alpha dragon would look like.

Half the genes would be bugged.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
Wolfy and probably of arcane origin
Wolfy and probably of arcane origin
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 40 41