Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A Notification for an Achievement
1 2
Could we please get a Notification when we complete an Achievement or Pursuit? Pretty please?
Could we please get a Notification when we complete an Achievement or Pursuit? Pretty please?
Check in with Ren
Boop the Snoot!
Tea with Gem
_______TSXmNh4.png
PLEASEE this was the suggestion i was looking for, id like a little notif the same way baldwin n arlo give a little motif when completing a pursuit or achievement. the pursuits are in a place thats incredibly easy to forget exist ESPECIALLY the daily&weekly/monthly requiring a switch
PLEASEE this was the suggestion i was looking for, id like a little notif the same way baldwin n arlo give a little motif when completing a pursuit or achievement. the pursuits are in a place thats incredibly easy to forget exist ESPECIALLY the daily&weekly/monthly requiring a switch
gOOHrVC.png PLEASE BUY MY DRAGON'S THEY'RE EATING ALL THE FOOD
Yes. And also I suggest move achievement star in same row as other notification icons.
(And place dragon counter there where it was!)
Yes. And also I suggest move achievement star in same row as other notification icons.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Total support- I get why maybe they couldn't do it for the release (some users would suddenly have 100+ notifications all at once, which seems like it could have been system breaking alongside the load of the actual launch) but once things die down a bit I think this would be great. Right now I never have any idea when I've completed an achievement, and just getting a little notice would bring a lot of excitement to the process I think! There could always be the option to toggle these notifications off for users who don't want them as well.
Total support- I get why maybe they couldn't do it for the release (some users would suddenly have 100+ notifications all at once, which seems like it could have been system breaking alongside the load of the actual launch) but once things die down a bit I think this would be great. Right now I never have any idea when I've completed an achievement, and just getting a little notice would bring a lot of excitement to the process I think! There could always be the option to toggle these notifications off for users who don't want them as well.
wind_banner.pngdrggng_zps3d0ee5d1.gifwind_banner.png
I agree that notifications are needed, especially for Pursuits, which are buried beneath a couple of menus to even be able to see their status. Not ideal for what's intended to be a daily activity imo [quote name="Alkhor" date="2023-06-14 11:45:06" ] Yes. And also I suggest move achievement star in same row as other notification icons. (And place dragon counter there where it was!) [/quote] ^also this! Achievements in the bar would be a great place to streamline notifs, and get us a dragon counter back. (Does anyone know a quicker way to get counts rn other than checking your own profile?)
I agree that notifications are needed, especially for Pursuits, which are buried beneath a couple of menus to even be able to see their status. Not ideal for what's intended to be a daily activity imo
Alkhor wrote on 2023-06-14 11:45:06:
^also this! Achievements in the bar would be a great place to streamline notifs, and get us a dragon counter back. (Does anyone know a quicker way to get counts rn other than checking your own profile?)
I would love notifications as well!
I would love notifications as well!
support!
support!
CYT4VFx.png
i support this
i support this
Once there was a dragon...

Profile dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82986118
Yes, support, I would like a notification for achievements (and pursuits)
Yes, support, I would like a notification for achievements (and pursuits)
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

No support for achievements (would get rather cluttered) but support for pursuits
No support for achievements (would get rather cluttered) but support for pursuits
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
1 2