Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Achievement hunters, how are you doing?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
i'm honestly just chilling, i have so many unlocked achievements that i've already done weeks/months ago that dont register for some reason, whilst stuff i did years ago could be claimed... so i dont think i'm even gonna try to grind lol
i'm honestly just chilling, i have so many unlocked achievements that i've already done weeks/months ago that dont register for some reason, whilst stuff i did years ago could be claimed... so i dont think i'm even gonna try to grind lol
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
Idk why i found this so hilarious; i never sell anything so they stack up, but getting the achievement for the swaps is like [img]https://i.imgur.com/UezFS3v.png[/img] I'm just picturing my dragons covered in inscribed pangolins and seaweed scavengers right now
Idk why i found this so hilarious; i never sell anything so they stack up, but getting the achievement for the swaps is like

UezFS3v.png

I'm just picturing my dragons covered in inscribed pangolins and seaweed scavengers right now
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I'm happy that I'm doing parts of the website that I haven't done/or done in a while. I also had a lot already done beforehand.

Though the achievements to do the high score in one go on the fairgrounds might even take longer than the breeding ones for me. But despite my woes on that I am enjoying getting the achievements and the Pursuits.
I'm happy that I'm doing parts of the website that I haven't done/or done in a while. I also had a lot already done beforehand.

Though the achievements to do the high score in one go on the fairgrounds might even take longer than the breeding ones for me. But despite my woes on that I am enjoying getting the achievements and the Pursuits.
ji7Ja69.png______________MbQpXUR.gifA8YwNGs.gif______________ODwPvZt.png
There's no shot I'm getting that 1M points Shock Switch cheevo. My brain is mush!

I like how the pursuits seem to pull from a big pool of site activities; the reason I stopped playing for a year and change is because the gameplay loop was starting to feel stale and the new pursuits encourage you to do a lot of different things you would not usually do (like play Shock Switch lol). Overall, I'm having fun!
There's no shot I'm getting that 1M points Shock Switch cheevo. My brain is mush!

I like how the pursuits seem to pull from a big pool of site activities; the reason I stopped playing for a year and change is because the gameplay loop was starting to feel stale and the new pursuits encourage you to do a lot of different things you would not usually do (like play Shock Switch lol). Overall, I'm having fun!
J5kLagI.pngDBaZusI.png tSKOR3g.png wqnTQE2.png FBQ2O1C.png
I'm having a really fun time!!!!! I've bought new dragons for my lair for the first time since 2015, I've started playing Fairgrounds games again. I'm actually interacting with all the Trading Post spots frequently. Maybe I'll actually find the time to grind the Coli again to get more Hibden slots

Key word here is Time i have like five viddy games in my backlog and I'm still active on Zelda
I'm having a really fun time!!!!! I've bought new dragons for my lair for the first time since 2015, I've started playing Fairgrounds games again. I'm actually interacting with all the Trading Post spots frequently. Maybe I'll actually find the time to grind the Coli again to get more Hibden slots

Key word here is Time i have like five viddy games in my backlog and I'm still active on Zelda
w2GVor2.jpg
I'm at 76 dragons with scenes, out of 250. I have enough, it's just a pain to apply them all and then probably remove most of them since they won't all match very well. Vistas were less bad because I can give them to fodder and not have to remove them.

I'm also at 479/500 dragons for the big happy family one but trying to not buy more dragons until I train the fodder I have.

Overall I'm having fun and doing things I don't usually do which is nice. I love the pursuits as a little extra motivation for various activities.

I'm worried about the daily pursuit of transmuting/brewing at Baldwin, since that can't be accomplished while brewing a token for 3 days.
I'm at 76 dragons with scenes, out of 250. I have enough, it's just a pain to apply them all and then probably remove most of them since they won't all match very well. Vistas were less bad because I can give them to fodder and not have to remove them.

I'm also at 479/500 dragons for the big happy family one but trying to not buy more dragons until I train the fodder I have.

Overall I'm having fun and doing things I don't usually do which is nice. I love the pursuits as a little extra motivation for various activities.

I'm worried about the daily pursuit of transmuting/brewing at Baldwin, since that can't be accomplished while brewing a token for 3 days.
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
It's been fun to have a reason to use more of the site again. I haven't really played the Fairgrounds or talked to NPCs like Pinkerton in a long time.
It's been fun to have a reason to use more of the site again. I haven't really played the Fairgrounds or talked to NPCs like Pinkerton in a long time.
giphy.gif
I'm going to have some trouble with the scenes achievement. It says to put 250 scenes on your dragons at the SAME TIME. I don't even have that many scenes. I need 100 more.
I'm going to have some trouble with the scenes achievement. It says to put 250 scenes on your dragons at the SAME TIME. I don't even have that many scenes. I need 100 more.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
I'm doing dailies I haven't done in years. I don't mind it.
I'm doing dailies I haven't done in years. I don't mind it.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
Okay, but does anyone know how to pet Luminax? [emoji=special eyes size=1]
Okay, but does anyone know how to pet Luminax?
NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png

fBOw4m5.png

NaWGh2t.png
e8SAWsa.png e8SAWsa.png SMQU6oc.gif e8SAWsa.png BLANKET

FORT

OF

ENDS
iceshieldr.png e8SAWsa.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14