Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Achievement hunters, how are you doing?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
I love hatching nests, so it's only a matter of time until I get at least the modern dragons achievements. Probably around 3.5-4 years 'cause I'm not going to stop breeding my ancient pairs to get it faster. (though if they backdate egg hatching, I have over 5k eggs hatched, so I'd only have to do the ancient one. That'd be nice)

On the other hand, I'm suffering with the 50k runestones points. I've been failing at 45k pretty consistently. My brain just kinda breaks with all those runestones and I run out of time.

I love hatching nests, so it's only a matter of time until I get at least the modern dragons achievements. Probably around 3.5-4 years 'cause I'm not going to stop breeding my ancient pairs to get it faster. (though if they backdate egg hatching, I have over 5k eggs hatched, so I'd only have to do the ancient one. That'd be nice)

On the other hand, I'm suffering with the 50k runestones points. I've been failing at 45k pretty consistently. My brain just kinda breaks with all those runestones and I run out of time.

5X7uUDht.png

~3 hours ahead of FR time~
~She/Her~
Dragons for Sale
I'm definitely working towards achievements and doing gameplay that I wouldn't otherwise, but I'm pretty content to just chip away at them. I'm kind of min-maxing, and waiting for Brightshine before I start really tackling the coli achievements for example. @Malev0lent Tragically I just lost my 420 [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
I'm definitely working towards achievements and doing gameplay that I wouldn't otherwise, but I'm pretty content to just chip away at them. I'm kind of min-maxing, and waiting for Brightshine before I start really tackling the coli achievements for example.

@Malev0lent

Tragically I just lost my 420
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
[quote name="SCB" date="2023-06-11 14:06:03" ] You can just do the recipes to get the colors you need. I tested it. [/quote] Thank you!! You're a lifesaver!
SCB wrote on 2023-06-11 14:06:03:
You can just do the recipes to get the colors you need. I tested it.

Thank you!! You're a lifesaver!
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Hit 600! Happy for now. Most of what I have left are just the ones that take time, and I'll be doing the rest of the unhatched eggs during BSJ.
Hit 600! Happy for now. Most of what I have left are just the ones that take time, and I'll be doing the rest of the unhatched eggs during BSJ.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
I've turned in my 'G1 Aether Monolair' descriptor for the time being and got some temporary breeding pairs! I have never hatched a nest, ever, so this is kinda exciting!

I do wanted to train up a new coli team with different builds for other areas, because I am sick of the Mire at this point, so getting achievements while I do that have been encouraging.
I've turned in my 'G1 Aether Monolair' descriptor for the time being and got some temporary breeding pairs! I have never hatched a nest, ever, so this is kinda exciting!

I do wanted to train up a new coli team with different builds for other areas, because I am sick of the Mire at this point, so getting achievements while I do that have been encouraging.
A tiny cat resting on books bigger than it, surrounded by magic swirls
tincture - fr +15
ey/em/eirs - pings OK
icon dragon

why are you highlighting this
[img]https://i.imgur.com/b0EYIUw.png[/img] BLAZE IT [b][i]WOOO[/i][/b]
b0EYIUw.png BLAZE IT WOOO
15587.png szLFrpq.pngGjf5omr.png
JvUa9ma.pngWKtl2lb.png
UU9vIu2.pngxYQkuHQ.png
iJRr6Ic.pngrix3ppo.png
Some links above aren't working yet due
to being future projects! Stay tuned!
I'm making good progress. I've mostly completed all of the tasks that can be done short-term (or longer-term tasks that were counted from my historical activity).

I'm ignoring the super big asks such as the "breed thousands", and "make 20 mil treasure from Fairgrounds" type Achievements, as well as the two restoration tasks ('cause No Thanks.) and any Achievements that require specific events or times of the year (Such as the NoTN related tasks in Collecting)

Right now I'm working on the Coliseum Achievements. They're a no-brainer for me as I practically live in the Coli. XD
I'm making good progress. I've mostly completed all of the tasks that can be done short-term (or longer-term tasks that were counted from my historical activity).

I'm ignoring the super big asks such as the "breed thousands", and "make 20 mil treasure from Fairgrounds" type Achievements, as well as the two restoration tasks ('cause No Thanks.) and any Achievements that require specific events or times of the year (Such as the NoTN related tasks in Collecting)

Right now I'm working on the Coliseum Achievements. They're a no-brainer for me as I practically live in the Coli. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I've spend last 3 years swearing to NEVER play Runestones of the Arcanist for my fairgrounds.

For Glimmer & Gloom literally figured out and memorised 12+ solution "codes" that i can combine on the fly and solve G&G. Why? Bc my short-term memory is so horrendous that I can't use solving tools. I keep forgetting the combo of wrong tiles I'm supposed to tap in by the time I change the window.

So now the "Get 50,000 score in Runestones" is mocking me. I'm fully prepared to rewire my brains chemistry throught daily training. I predicting it taking me half a year easily. I'm making this game my female dog.

After that? Exalt 5k dragons? Get millions and millions of treasure? Attach 500 familiars? It will all be a breeze. Runestones is my achievement Everest, most definetly.
I've spend last 3 years swearing to NEVER play Runestones of the Arcanist for my fairgrounds.

For Glimmer & Gloom literally figured out and memorised 12+ solution "codes" that i can combine on the fly and solve G&G. Why? Bc my short-term memory is so horrendous that I can't use solving tools. I keep forgetting the combo of wrong tiles I'm supposed to tap in by the time I change the window.

So now the "Get 50,000 score in Runestones" is mocking me. I'm fully prepared to rewire my brains chemistry throught daily training. I predicting it taking me half a year easily. I'm making this game my female dog.

After that? Exalt 5k dragons? Get millions and millions of treasure? Attach 500 familiars? It will all be a breeze. Runestones is my achievement Everest, most definetly.
[quote name="@Zenzic" date="2023-06-12 01:05:01" ] ...as well as the two restoration tasks ('cause No Thanks.) [/quote] Buddy the game won't take your restoration achievements away once you exalt them again
@Zenzic wrote on 2023-06-12 01:05:01:
...as well as the two restoration tasks ('cause No Thanks.)

Buddy the game won't take your restoration achievements away once you exalt them again
It's been all in all a refreshing change to my playstyle! I'm returning to activities I haven't touched for months, and I've got a coli team I'm training to Lvl 25 the good old-fashioned way (without a trainer), and I'm gradually practicing Runestones of the Arcanist and Shock Switch to attempt to beat those scores... I'm also making pretty good use of my expansive-ish vista collection! And dragons I haven't so much as glanced at for months are getting makeovers, and I think it's all for the best! Of course, with my limited experience, I'm a little behind some of y'all...
It's been all in all a refreshing change to my playstyle! I'm returning to activities I haven't touched for months, and I've got a coli team I'm training to Lvl 25 the good old-fashioned way (without a trainer), and I'm gradually practicing Runestones of the Arcanist and Shock Switch to attempt to beat those scores... I'm also making pretty good use of my expansive-ish vista collection! And dragons I haven't so much as glanced at for months are getting makeovers, and I think it's all for the best! Of course, with my limited experience, I'm a little behind some of y'all...
Newmoon | She/her | FRT +17-19 (depending on daylight savings)

Fandergs | Wishlist

I made a cheap UMA! Click here to order it!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14