Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Free] Mask's Bio Codes
1 2 3
@Mask

I love the design of your layouts! But I could use some help in the stats area? I just wanna make it look all fancy and cool
@Mask

I love the design of your layouts! But I could use some help in the stats area? I just wanna make it look all fancy and cool
@AstralHunts
Which part of the stats area do you need help with? I'll do what I can to help you out. :3
@AstralHunts
Which part of the stats area do you need help with? I'll do what I can to help you out. :3
pX7ILV5.png *************************************
@Mask

I think I figured it out actually! But thank you so much for these codes? I've had so much fun creating stories for my G1s and the lore ideas you promoted were so cool. I've actually been having a lot of fun working the lore for the dragons like a DnD spreadsheet
@Mask

I think I figured it out actually! But thank you so much for these codes? I've had so much fun creating stories for my G1s and the lore ideas you promoted were so cool. I've actually been having a lot of fun working the lore for the dragons like a DnD spreadsheet
I love this! I've never done much of anything with coding layouts and this seems really beginner friendly. Thank you!
I love this! I've never done much of anything with coding layouts and this seems really beginner friendly. Thank you!
@Astralhunts I’m glad you’re having fun!

@aromothmantic If you ever have questions on what code does feel free to give me a ping. It might take me a sec to answer, but I’m happy to help. :3
@Astralhunts I’m glad you’re having fun!

@aromothmantic If you ever have questions on what code does feel free to give me a ping. It might take me a sec to answer, but I’m happy to help. :3
pX7ILV5.png *************************************
@'ing myself for future reference.
@Theybuggers
@'ing myself for future reference.
@Theybuggers
tn0RSo5.pnghh5n4WA.png
3adgzZD.pngEB9jVcQ.png
6YousWl.pngqhK4FYS.png
mAiCJNJ.pngJ7D1quC.png
o_hs_006_1.pngo_hs_134_2.pngo_hs-S_038_1.pngo_hs_162_2.pngo_hs_157_2.png
3ani__758__sm.gif 3ani__026-alola__sm.gif
these are so pretty omg