Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Free] Mask's Bio Codes
1 2 3
@Mask
Heyo 0/
I just wanted to pop in and say I love your layouts and am proudly using one right now. <3

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=116832&did=45808923
@Mask
Heyo 0/
I just wanted to pop in and say I love your layouts and am proudly using one right now. <3

https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=116832&did=45808923
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
Added a text-based horizontal divider for profiles. Post is HERE.
Also added a new two-column layout, Chevrons. Post is HERE.

Super late, but @Alew and @Halseraem thank you for the kind words! I got a bit busy with life stuff, but I'm back and making codes again!
Added a text-based horizontal divider for profiles. Post is HERE.
Also added a new two-column layout, Chevrons. Post is HERE.

Super late, but @Alew and @Halseraem thank you for the kind words! I got a bit busy with life stuff, but I'm back and making codes again!
pX7ILV5.png *************************************
Oh, these are lovely! I like the simplistic style. Do you have a pinglist I could get on for if/when you make some more ?
Oh, these are lovely! I like the simplistic style. Do you have a pinglist I could get on for if/when you make some more ?
iJZWqi6.png
a3KveD8.png
1fpzX0w.png
Lvsm6NG.png
FObX7rS.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@changing Thank you so much! I'm almost always fiddling with layout codes, though I do try to not post super complex or more finicky ones to make sure they're more easy to use. I can make a pinglist and put you on it. :)
@changing Thank you so much! I'm almost always fiddling with layout codes, though I do try to not post super complex or more finicky ones to make sure they're more easy to use. I can make a pinglist and put you on it. :)
@Huntess @WiltedThorn

Thank you for these <3
@Huntess @WiltedThorn

Thank you for these <3
these are really nice! <33
these are really nice! <33
u9LarVO.png
@Huntess @NafariousVinny

I'm glad you guys like them! I've been a bit less active lately and this was a wonderful thing to see <3
@Huntess @NafariousVinny

I'm glad you guys like them! I've been a bit less active lately and this was a wonderful thing to see <3
this is awesome!
this is awesome!
aP34GRw.png
@Mask When it's up - I'd love to be added to your pinglist :) Thanks for another wonderful resource.
@Mask When it's up - I'd love to be added to your pinglist :) Thanks for another wonderful resource.
benson.png nn L74Jfbv.pngfdUVIfW.pngk7mTvIf.png
xXXQ8Kz.pngJNaCTSP.png6Ef6hwD.png
C2zykEL.pngPgv53XB.pngipXQ8Fw.png
w0wBhk1.pngQUIpVFE.png 3B15OeM.png
nn
quill.png
Bookmarked for later!!
Bookmarked for later!!
583-CB5-C8-4978-4438-BC4-E-17168-F1474-E6.png
1 2 3