Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any "impossible" Achievements?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
For me it's doing these fairground achievements.

Electrifying Result
Achieve a score of at least 1000000 in the Shock Switch Fairgrounds game

Runestone Rockstar
Achieve a score of at least 50000 in the Runestones of the Arcanist Fairgrounds game

You've Done This Before
Achieve a score of at least 4400 in any layout in the Mistral Mahjong Fairgrounds game

Electrifying Result

Runestone Rockstar
Achieve a score of at least 50000 in the Runestones of the Arcanist Fairgrounds game

You've Done This Before
Achieve a score of at least 4400 in any layout in the Mistral Mahjong Fairgrounds game
lckqq6P.png
For me, it’s anything involving most of the fairgrounds activities. Unless I decide to try to play certain games on my laptop, things like Shock Switch and Jigsaw are impossibly to do on my iPad. Unless there’s some kind of workaround that makes these games work on mobile? I really don’t want to boot up my slow laptop just to do this though :/
For me, it’s anything involving most of the fairgrounds activities. Unless I decide to try to play certain games on my laptop, things like Shock Switch and Jigsaw are impossibly to do on my iPad. Unless there’s some kind of workaround that makes these games work on mobile? I really don’t want to boot up my slow laptop just to do this though :/
for me? the exalting ones

i dont exalt dragons (even if my account shows ive exalted 127 dragons)
for me? the exalting ones

i dont exalt dragons (even if my account shows ive exalted 127 dragons)
ImLwTCX.pngNew_Ice_Banner.png Hello! Call me Crazy or Panda.
-I accept friend requests if I know you
-She/They
-A gamer and artist
-FR time +2
New_Ice_Banner.pngImLwTCX.png
there's achievements for buying a certain number of tickets in a raffle as well as winning, there's difficult or requires grinding but this is just pure dumb luck to even win one of the "booby" prizes
there's achievements for buying a certain number of tickets in a raffle as well as winning, there's difficult or requires grinding but this is just pure dumb luck to even win one of the "booby" prizes
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
I can confirm that buying nocturnal dust does count for the disentegrating chest achievement

I think that I will have trouble with the fairgrounds games as well
I can confirm that buying nocturnal dust does count for the disentegrating chest achievement

I think that I will have trouble with the fairgrounds games as well
thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
For me I don't think I have the strength to collect and awaken 1000 familiars. Sure I own over 500 but oml I've only awakened maybe 10 of them (according to achievements)
Also to a slightly lesser extent, expanding my lair and owning 500 dragons- I barely know what to do with my not-even 70! I've never been big on owning a ton of dragons, I much prefer to put love into a smaller amount
For me I don't think I have the strength to collect and awaken 1000 familiars. Sure I own over 500 but oml I've only awakened maybe 10 of them (according to achievements)
Also to a slightly lesser extent, expanding my lair and owning 500 dragons- I barely know what to do with my not-even 70! I've never been big on owning a ton of dragons, I much prefer to put love into a smaller amount
OlnJT.gif Twitter
Tumblr
792_892836e1b59f19a7_B.png
gGlkp.gif
[quote name="Success" date="2023-06-08 19:33:57" ] For me it's doing these fairground achievements. Electrifying Result Achieve a score of at least 1000000 in the Shock Switch Fairgrounds game Runestone Rockstar Achieve a score of at least 50000 in the Runestones of the Arcanist Fairgrounds game You've Done This Before Achieve a score of at least 4400 in any layout in the Mistral Mahjong Fairgrounds game [/quote] It's the same for me, I've played these games before, some of them many times, and I've never gotten scores anywhere near these.
Success wrote on 2023-06-08 19:33:57:

Electrifying Result

Runestone Rockstar

You've Done This Before
It's the same for me, I've played these games before, some of them many times, and I've never gotten scores anywhere near these.
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
Electrifying Result
Achieve a score of at least 100,0000 in the Shock Switch Fairgrounds game

I tried to Shock Switch one earlier today and got in the 10-50 thousand range but no way do I think I can get that high.

The fairgrounds in general will probably take me a long time just because I don't play it often (I only did a full streak today for the Seek The Streak (1) achievement while going for the other fairgrounds stuff)

Also not too sure I'll do the progen restoration one (The One Who Started It All), as I don't want to exalt either of them. Nor do I really want to do Returning Home, as it would waste my restoration just for the achievement (not to say I couldn't save it for an accident, but I'm very careful about not hitting that exalt button + my permas have apparel/familiars/etc. that prevents accidental exalts) :/

So while not impossible like the Shock Switch one (for me), the other two are definitely not going to be done anytime soon
Electrifying Result
Achieve a score of at least 100,0000 in the Shock Switch Fairgrounds game

I tried to Shock Switch one earlier today and got in the 10-50 thousand range but no way do I think I can get that high.

The fairgrounds in general will probably take me a long time just because I don't play it often (I only did a full streak today for the Seek The Streak (1) achievement while going for the other fairgrounds stuff)

Also not too sure I'll do the progen restoration one (The One Who Started It All), as I don't want to exalt either of them. Nor do I really want to do Returning Home, as it would waste my restoration just for the achievement (not to say I couldn't save it for an accident, but I'm very careful about not hitting that exalt button + my permas have apparel/familiars/etc. that prevents accidental exalts) :/

So while not impossible like the Shock Switch one (for me), the other two are definitely not going to be done anytime soon
3vHpx6Q.gifto5PExK.gif9pBokCW.gifYqq67Ss.gifqeem2ik.gifGfe13j0.gifom2qNyp.gifjXUW0Lv.gifn6WE0MB.gifTgabe8i.gifScGZkh8.gif
Honestly swipp swap is very annoying for me. I check it very infrequently and the only trade that I ever have on hand is the one exchanging copper ore or whatever it's called.
Honestly swipp swap is very annoying for me. I check it very infrequently and the only trade that I ever have on hand is the one exchanging copper ore or whatever it's called.
i'm never going to do the fairgrounds ones. never got gud at artifracture and i do not intend to start :v:
i'm never going to do the fairgrounds ones. never got gud at artifracture and i do not intend to start :v:
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11