Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any "impossible" Achievements?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
For the xyz 123 achievement, look for black and white range dragons maybe? Those are pretty plentiful.

My impossible ones are the "get x score on a Fairground Game." Not happening. I get bored before I'm anywhere near that score range.

Edit: Also, feed a dragon from 0, unless I buy some fodder that happens to be at 0 for an exalt push.
For the xyz 123 achievement, look for black and white range dragons maybe? Those are pretty plentiful.

My impossible ones are the "get x score on a Fairground Game." Not happening. I get bored before I'm anywhere near that score range.

Edit: Also, feed a dragon from 0, unless I buy some fodder that happens to be at 0 for an exalt push.
LxbWmll.png
The ones i'll struggle to do if i ever do them:

Fairground ones, especially the games i don't play at all like runestones and shock switch.

The lair expansion tasks, and "have 500 dragons in your lair". i have no use for half the lair slots that I could purchase and see no point in doing it. The hibden is enough.

"apply scenes/familiars to 250 dragons". I definitely don't have 250 scenes nor familiars in stock.

Also I have no depleted dragon to feed so i guess i'll just. wait until they starve or something. if i dont feed em by accident. lol

For the xyz achievements: look into the red range around sanguine, white and creams range, perhaps obsidian, or in the blues like cyan or abyss.
The ones i'll struggle to do if i ever do them:

Fairground ones, especially the games i don't play at all like runestones and shock switch.

The lair expansion tasks, and "have 500 dragons in your lair". i have no use for half the lair slots that I could purchase and see no point in doing it. The hibden is enough.

"apply scenes/familiars to 250 dragons". I definitely don't have 250 scenes nor familiars in stock.

Also I have no depleted dragon to feed so i guess i'll just. wait until they starve or something. if i dont feed em by accident. lol

For the xyz achievements: look into the red range around sanguine, white and creams range, perhaps obsidian, or in the blues like cyan or abyss.
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
honestly most of them for me lmao. i dont really use the coli/breeding aspects of the site and i prefer to have a smaller lair (im planning to have at best 99 dragons as thats a pretty important number to me)
honestly most of them for me lmao. i dont really use the coli/breeding aspects of the site and i prefer to have a smaller lair (im planning to have at best 99 dragons as thats a pretty important number to me)
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
The fairground ones are the only real sticking points for me. Mahjong I managed to get today, scraped by with a score of 4403. Shock Switch I apparently reached a million on already. Runestones of the Arcanist though? Nope.

That 50k high score will probably elude me for eternity. Reached 44k on a first attempt but hoo, I can't imagine pulling out another 6k points before Game Over. Maybe I'll have at it again at some point but for now it's too much of a headache.

Everything else I consider a long term goal. It's gonna be a looong time before I've hatched thousands of dragons. Swipp and his kids with their swaps are probably gonna be the most luck based out of the long term achievements. Getting blue goo/sludge/ooze may take some time too.
The fairground ones are the only real sticking points for me. Mahjong I managed to get today, scraped by with a score of 4403. Shock Switch I apparently reached a million on already. Runestones of the Arcanist though? Nope.

That 50k high score will probably elude me for eternity. Reached 44k on a first attempt but hoo, I can't imagine pulling out another 6k points before Game Over. Maybe I'll have at it again at some point but for now it's too much of a headache.

Everything else I consider a long term goal. It's gonna be a looong time before I've hatched thousands of dragons. Swipp and his kids with their swaps are probably gonna be the most luck based out of the long term achievements. Getting blue goo/sludge/ooze may take some time too.
27eGmsl.png
I still have den slot tasks to do so frankly I'm dreading having to collect the full set of elemental eggs twice.
I still have den slot tasks to do so frankly I'm dreading having to collect the full set of elemental eggs twice.
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
[quote name="Impersonal" date="2023-06-09 08:26:30" ] I still have den slot tasks to do so frankly I'm dreading having to collect the full set of elemental eggs twice. [/quote] I'm not doing that one lol Hib den, sure, but I don't care *that* much about my achievements. Maybe.. MAYBE.. once I have achieved everything else there is to achieve.. but otherwise, nah. I'm unlikely to max my lair out too, so.. no giant omelets for me.
Impersonal wrote on 2023-06-09 08:26:30:
I'm not doing that one lol

Hib den, sure, but I don't care *that* much about my achievements. Maybe.. MAYBE.. once I have achieved everything else there is to achieve.. but otherwise, nah. I'm unlikely to max my lair out too, so.. no giant omelets for me.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
the hatching one seems really extreme.
I understand long term goals and stuff.

but it seems like it was designed based on best case scenario where we're all getting 5 egg nests constantly or something.

in a perfect world where you got 5 eggs for all 5 nests and got 25 dragons every single time you hatched all the nests,
it would take 1200 days which is slightly more than, 3 years. which is, ok.

This is only if
they never revamp nesting in those 3 years and you will always only get 5 eggs every single time you nest
and have dragons available for nesting every 5 days for the entire 3 years without missing a single day.

now, if you had the worlds worst RNG and only got 5 wegg nests every single time it would take 16 years.

it will take everyone between 3 years (perfect conditions) and 16 years (worst conditions) to get both achievements.

the most common length of time these two achievements will be granted, is probably around 2000-3000ish days or 5-8 years of non stop no breaks no mistakes nesting.

but it seems like it was designed based on best case scenario where we're all getting 5 egg nests constantly or something.

in a perfect world where you got 5 eggs for all 5 nests and got 25 dragons every single time you hatched all the nests,

This is only if
they never revamp nesting in those 3 years and you will always only get 5 eggs every single time you nest
and have dragons available for nesting every 5 days for the entire 3 years without missing a single day.

now, if you had the worlds worst RNG and only got 5 wegg nests every single time it would take 16 years.

it will take everyone between 3 years (perfect conditions) and 16 years (worst conditions) to get both achievements.

the most common length of time these two achievements will be granted, is probably around 2000-3000ish days or 5-8 years of non stop no breaks no mistakes nesting.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
the ONLY dragons i actively breed in my lair are my progens, so hatching 3k moderns will take... a Very long time. i don't even want to think about the ancient one. i'm not a huge fan of them (i like dressing my dragons) and i have an almost entirely g1 lair. i don't breed my g1s. no a good combo

i guess my best bet would be to start fodder breeding, but it's just not really my gameplay style?
the ONLY dragons i actively breed in my lair are my progens, so hatching 3k moderns will take... a Very long time. i don't even want to think about the ancient one. i'm not a huge fan of them (i like dressing my dragons) and i have an almost entirely g1 lair. i don't breed my g1s. no a good combo

i guess my best bet would be to start fodder breeding, but it's just not really my gameplay style?
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
[quote name="Kapow" date="2023-06-09 09:18:46" ] the hatching one seems really extreme. I understand long term goals and stuff. but it seems like it was designed based on best case scenario where we're all getting 5 egg nests constantly or something. in a perfect world where you got 5 eggs for all 5 nests and got 25 dragons every single time you hatched all the nests, it would take 1200 days which is slightly more than, 3 years. which is, ok. This is only if they never revamp nesting in those 3 years and you will always only get 5 eggs every single time you nest and have dragons available for nesting every 5 days for the entire 3 years without missing a single day. now, if you had the worlds worst RNG and only got 5 wegg nests every single time it would take 16 years. it will take everyone between 3 years (perfect conditions) and 16 years (worst conditions) to get both achievements. the most common length of time these two achievements will be granted, is probably around 2000-3000ish days or 5-8 years of non stop no breaks no mistakes nesting. [/quote] They just celebrated 10 years. That's a "Here's to another 10 years" goal *laugh*
Kapow wrote on 2023-06-09 09:18:46:

This is only if

They just celebrated 10 years. That's a "Here's to another 10 years" goal *laugh*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
I'll just toss my coin here too. There is one achievement which confuses me since it might literally be impossible.

See I'm a Pinkerton enthusiast and may have checked the entire database what kind of items he can give you to figure out his brain. All he gives out are 1* and 2* items.
But now we have this achievement:

Diamond in the Stuff
Pull out an item with a rarity of 4 or more stars from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post

Maybe a missed this one specific high rarity item or maybe Pinkerton gets an expansion to match the Crim lore?
I'll just toss my coin here too. There is one achievement which confuses me since it might literally be impossible.

See I'm a Pinkerton enthusiast and may have checked the entire database what kind of items he can give you to figure out his brain. All he gives out are 1* and 2* items.
But now we have this achievement:

Diamond in the Stuff
Pull out an item with a rarity of 4 or more stars from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post

Maybe a missed this one specific high rarity item or maybe Pinkerton gets an expansion to match the Crim lore?
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11