Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Most amusing achievements
1 2
Some of the new achievements are pretty amusing.

My top three the one ones where you are sending a single first level dragon into the coli, the one where you are trying to answer all of Tomo's questions with wrong answers, and the one where you are needing to feed a starving dragon.

Which are everyone else's favorite amusing acheivements?
Some of the new achievements are pretty amusing.

My top three the one ones where you are sending a single first level dragon into the coli, the one where you are trying to answer all of Tomo's questions with wrong answers, and the one where you are needing to feed a starving dragon.

Which are everyone else's favorite amusing acheivements?
3ckfYea.pngunyXMRE.pnguyHrPB4.png
the one where you do the broken penny jar trade with tripp, and the one where you refuse crim's entire order.
the one where you do the broken penny jar trade with tripp, and the one where you refuse crim's entire order.
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
petting luminax on the world map lmao
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
The fact that they added an achievement for the infamous "miss attack three times in a row in the coli" experience is sending me
The fact that they added an achievement for the infamous "miss attack three times in a row in the coli" experience is sending me
The one beating..10 I think...rounds of arcanist runes, because I have trash memory so there's no way I can make it that far.

Also just really high scores in general, I don't have the patience for that.
The one beating..10 I think...rounds of arcanist runes, because I have trash memory so there's no way I can make it that far.

Also just really high scores in general, I don't have the patience for that.
a cartoonized velvet worm that is a dark blue with white specks all over. the art's signature is 476242
"It's pronounced Gaoler"
"It's pronounced Gaoler"
V9b7SpH.png sig_button.png
[quote name="Bxy26" date="2023-06-08 17:09:15" ] "It's pronounced Gaoler" [/quote] i'm also a fan of "it's gonna be fae"
Bxy26 wrote on 2023-06-08 17:09:15:
"It's pronounced Gaoler"

i'm also a fan of "it's gonna be fae"
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
[quote name="fuwafuwa" date="2023-06-08 16:00:20" ] petting luminax on the world map lmao [/quote] True! This one was so cute! I loved this one!
fuwafuwa wrote on 2023-06-08 16:00:20:

True! This one was so cute! I loved this one!
U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
My favorite is definitely playing a round of Mahjong with no refreshes, was very amused when I unlocked it without knowing! [emoji=sunglasses size=1] Briefly felt like a pro
My favorite is definitely playing a round of Mahjong with no refreshes, was very amused when I unlocked it without knowing! Briefly felt like a pro
3e10803f3baf01ca33f9cfff9a9f04b9c053d99c.png
charmy|they/them|fr +2|fossil pokemon enjoyer
fc1b7a9a859cf154a35d8854a3e77574d2021801.png
[quote name="fuwafuwa" date="2023-06-08 16:00:20" ] petting luminax on the world map lmao [/quote] but how do that?? o:
fuwafuwa wrote on 2023-06-08 16:00:20:

but how do that?? o:
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
1 2