Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 134 135
"Increase any dragon's level to 25 in the Coliseum"
(progress at 0%, I own 3 25s I'd trained myself)

oh no, I REALLY don't want to go through that AGAIN;-;

Guess I'll wait to see if this updates later as the Achievement system is past the integration chunks, fingers crossed for that one in particular!^^;
"Increase any dragon's level to 25 in the Coliseum"
(progress at 0%, I own 3 25s I'd trained myself)

oh no, I REALLY don't want to go through that AGAIN;-;

Guess I'll wait to see if this updates later as the Achievement system is past the integration chunks, fingers crossed for that one in particular!^^;
18qkmim.png
Aryena&BillieXNtD94z.png
0uVMYap.png
FR_mid_column_sig.png
Hfp00Bl.pngfdUVIfW.pngQUIpVFE.pngUMevL3r.png
bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngDa1cz0f.pngOBrKa68.png
carnivore and firebreather big W
carnivore and firebreather big W
banner.png
I'm so glad I found this game!! :D I've met a lot of amazing and generous people here ^.^ Please never stop this game!

P.s. I hope we find Marva's true form...
I'm so glad I found this game!! :D I've met a lot of amazing and generous people here ^.^ Please never stop this game!

P.s. I hope we find Marva's true form...
Could someone tell me what the "refractor" is?
Could someone tell me what the "refractor" is?
thing.pnghfM6Jy8.gifthing.png
so achievements we should have but don't (e.g. i have 5 obleisks and no obs achiev) are they going to fill in later or do i need another obs? i read the announcement but still unclear!!
so achievements we should have but don't (e.g. i have 5 obleisks and no obs achiev) are they going to fill in later or do i need another obs? i read the announcement but still unclear!!
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko3_500.png
THIS IS AMAZING THERE'S ACHIEVEMENTS WHAT
*Ahem*
Now I can devot ever more to the goofy little pixel dragons! Yessssss!
THIS IS AMAZING THERE'S ACHIEVEMENTS WHAT
*Ahem*
Now I can devot ever more to the goofy little pixel dragons! Yessssss!
Please click this thing->?gfyyM=platform.png
WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!
WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!
lesbiancatcher.png
Zeph / 22 / Redwood
fc4zvun.png
mCzmQ3E.png 9.png
aaaaaaAAAAAA happy anniversary fr!!!!!! dang it's so exciting to see all of this and to see how far the site has gone! 10 years is an INCREDIBLE achievement and i'm so grateful i get to be here for it <333 thank you staff for all the hard work and love you've put into this incredible game! :D
aaaaaaAAAAAA happy anniversary fr!!!!!! dang it's so exciting to see all of this and to see how far the site has gone! 10 years is an INCREDIBLE achievement and i'm so grateful i get to be here for it <333 thank you staff for all the hard work and love you've put into this incredible game! :D
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Happy anniversary, so glad to be here to celebrate such a huge milestone for the site and community :)
Happy anniversary, so glad to be here to celebrate such a huge milestone for the site and community :)
This is amazing AND I LOVE THE NEW GENES OMG Carnivore is everything I could want and more!
This is amazing AND I LOVE THE NEW GENES OMG Carnivore is everything I could want and more!
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 134 135