Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 134 135
I checked the new achievement page and ohhhh boy I have a lot check marks to click. Dopamine rush incoming.

There's so much new stuff. Massive love to the teams of artists, IT folks, and programmers <3. Watching this site grow for the past 9 years has been a blast, and FR will always be a cornerstone memory from both my high school days to present.

I also really, really love the art direction that has taken place in the past 5-ish years. This was one of the best looking pet sites back in the day, and now it's just gorgeous.

All y'all take a day to celebrate. Have cake.
I checked the new achievement page and ohhhh boy I have a lot check marks to click. Dopamine rush incoming.

There's so much new stuff. Massive love to the teams of artists, IT folks, and programmers <3. Watching this site grow for the past 9 years has been a blast, and FR will always be a cornerstone memory from both my high school days to present.

I also really, really love the art direction that has taken place in the past 5-ish years. This was one of the best looking pet sites back in the day, and now it's just gorgeous.

All y'all take a day to celebrate. Have cake.
PAfw65w.png
Oh this is wonderful, thank you staff :]! The new items make me really excited to get into this. I’m especially enamoured with the new scenes and the beekeeper gear! gonna have to go through my lair and make a list of who needs what scene ^-^
Oh this is wonderful, thank you staff :]! The new items make me really excited to get into this. I’m especially enamoured with the new scenes and the beekeeper gear! gonna have to go through my lair and make a list of who needs what scene ^-^

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-**-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
Yinz could have just released the chicken apparel and I would have considered this anniversary a resounding success. :3

But seriously, lovely additions and it's so nice to see the achievement system back!
Yinz could have just released the chicken apparel and I would have considered this anniversary a resounding success. :3

But seriously, lovely additions and it's so nice to see the achievement system back!
AZSzsEP.png13184.pngAZSzsEP.png
All of the new stuff is so cute!!
All of the new stuff is so cute!!
92280712.png90501452.png82942286.png83686183.png89796725.png
Happy 10th birthday Flightrising!! [emoji=birthday cake size=1][emoji=firework size=1][emoji=firework size=1] Thank you for the wonderful update (yay achievements are finally back!) and also for always bringing us a lot of awesome content [emoji=heart size=1]
Happy 10th birthday Flightrising!!
Thank you for the wonderful update (yay achievements are finally back!)
and also for always bringing us a lot of awesome content
SVrf4gw.pngoO4Btix.pnghi!
Going absolutely feral for the new familiars and scene, was not expecting y'all to push so much stuff out with the new system :0 not that I'm complaining this is fantastic stuff [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Going absolutely feral for the new familiars and scene, was not expecting y'all to push so much stuff out with the new system :0 not that I'm complaining this is fantastic stuff
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Happy Anniversary! Your words touched me insanely, to the point of tears. You have created a whole world that I am just beginning to comprehend. Health and inspiration to you! Let it last forever and we will celebrate more than one anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Your words touched me insanely, to the point of tears. You have created a whole world that I am just beginning to comprehend. Health and inspiration to you! Let it last forever and we will celebrate more than one anniversary!
Happy anniversary! Big congratulations on reaching 10 years!
Happy anniversary! Big congratulations on reaching 10 years!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Wow! I wasn't expecting so much stuff! Avery and the Achievements Association are great, love them! And all the new stuff is super neat! Thanks for all your hard work!!
Wow! I wasn't expecting so much stuff! Avery and the Achievements Association are great, love them! And all the new stuff is super neat! Thanks for all your hard work!!
Felix
they/them
Untitled_Artwork.png
Thank you to the team who put their time and effort into this update. This was a much needed addition to the site.

As a long time user, logging in daily has become stale, but I now have renewed excitement and direction with the dailies.

Also, thank you for the new bee items!!! I hope a bee themed vista is in the near future. ^_^ Much love.
Thank you to the team who put their time and effort into this update. This was a much needed addition to the site.

As a long time user, logging in daily has become stale, but I now have renewed excitement and direction with the dailies.

Also, thank you for the new bee items!!! I hope a bee themed vista is in the near future. ^_^ Much love.
21725813p.png

˜”*°• Please Pat My Progens! •°*”˜
Goal: 500 Likes Each

21725814p.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 134 135