Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 134 135
Here's to 10 more years! [emoji=firework size=1]
Here's to 10 more years!
oh my god there's bee apparel
yall
flower themed dragons with their lil bees
im ascending
oh my god there's bee apparel
yall
flower themed dragons with their lil bees
im ascending
a7UZo.gif i63Vc1N.png YK6vl.gif 7eP4N.gif
YEEEEE LET'S GOOO COTTAGECORE AESTHETIC
YEEEEE LET'S GOOO COTTAGECORE AESTHETIC
gFvy9jg.png JI7OqcB.png gFvy9jg.png
Elaine
she/her
queer
FR+3
ping me!
lKSY9Uw.png gFvy9jg.png
Happy 10th anniversary! Also anybody else adore Avery already??
Happy 10th anniversary! Also anybody else adore Avery already??
DxCICZ1.png
Z2soOA2.png
apUeZZ4.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
w8o0xW1.png LJfZA40.png
lAvpyOQ.png
FObX7rS.png
T0lT2WO.png
Congrats to the FR staff! This is an incredible milestone! I can't believe it's been so many years. My personal NINE YEAR anniversary on the site was just a few days ago. There's a part of me that still doesn't realize I'm one of the truly older players on the site, but holy cow it really has been that long. I've loved every second of it.

Okay, but seriously guys. It's only been like, 2-3 years tops, right? That much time hasn't passed. Right? ....Right???
Congrats to the FR staff! This is an incredible milestone! I can't believe it's been so many years. My personal NINE YEAR anniversary on the site was just a few days ago. There's a part of me that still doesn't realize I'm one of the truly older players on the site, but holy cow it really has been that long. I've loved every second of it.

Okay, but seriously guys. It's only been like, 2-3 years tops, right? That much time hasn't passed. Right? ....Right???
I really, greatly appreciate that if some Achievements are not doable for a player for whatever reason (example: I have neurological issues that keep me from playing most Fairgrounds games), there are still ways to get points from daily tasks and earn the shop currency that way. I was worried about FOMO and now I'm not and it's such a relief.

New shop items are awesome, thank you for all your hard work, staff.
I really, greatly appreciate that if some Achievements are not doable for a player for whatever reason (example: I have neurological issues that keep me from playing most Fairgrounds games), there are still ways to get points from daily tasks and earn the shop currency that way. I was worried about FOMO and now I'm not and it's such a relief.

New shop items are awesome, thank you for all your hard work, staff.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
thank you guys for ten years of amazing dedication!! [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] I can't believe I've been here for nine of those!! [emoji=wildclaw star size=2]
thank you guys for ten years of amazing dedication!! I can't believe I've been here for nine of those!!

pQx271A.png
Fey/Serah

5iXiC8z.png
CAJaTcp.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
WOW, I LOVE these new genes, they're both PERFECT for my current project- it's like you read my mind!! And I love the new achievement system, seems awesome!!
WOW, I LOVE these new genes, they're both PERFECT for my current project- it's like you read my mind!! And I love the new achievement system, seems awesome!!
Congratulations staff on 10 phenomenal years!! [emoji=guardian love size=2][emoji=fae love size=2][emoji=mirror love size=2][emoji=tundra love size=2] [b]Thank you so much[/b] for creating this amazing place and letting all of us play in the world you made! And holy crow the achievement prizes are awesome! I was so excited to spot little stuff people have been wishing for in the forums, like the bee swarm!!!!!!!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] And art studio and chicken apparel etc. So cool. You guys have really done something wonderful with this site, and the biggest achievement goes to all of you. I hope it continues to bring you as much joy as it does for us players.[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Congratulations staff on 10 phenomenal years!!
Thank you so much for creating this amazing place and letting all of us play in the world you made!

And holy crow the achievement prizes are awesome! I was so excited to spot little stuff people have been wishing for in the forums, like the bee swarm!!!!!!!! And art studio and chicken apparel etc. So cool.

You guys have really done something wonderful with this site, and the biggest achievement goes to all of you. I hope it continues to bring you as much joy as it does for us players.
Happy anniversary Flight Rising, the Staff and all of the players! I havent been here for long but I can already say that this community is so supportive, especially of its artists, I know, I am one of them! Thank you everyone! To another ten years! [emoji=mirror star size=1]
Happy anniversary Flight Rising, the Staff and all of the players! I havent been here for long but I can already say that this community is so supportive, especially of its artists, I know, I am one of them! Thank you everyone!

To another ten years!
0568df9c7013a0a4a02da536fc5f3df7e25760b5.png
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 134 135