Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 134 135
happy ten year anniversary! I love all the names for the achievements <3
happy ten year anniversary! I love all the names for the achievements <3
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
This is amazing! Happy 10 years everyone! Here's hoping for 10 more <3
This is amazing! Happy 10 years everyone! Here's hoping for 10 more <3
bHeX9bv.png
[center][font=georgia][size=5]Thank you, team, for all your hard work! We truly appreciate all you do! Happy 10 Years! [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1][emoji=heart size=1]
Thank you, team, for all your hard work! We truly appreciate all you do! Happy 10 Years!
Absolutely EVERYTHING added is incredible but I'm
So super duper fixated on carnivore

AND ON TOP OF THAT THE NPC HAS THE BEST PRIMARY COLOR
Absolutely EVERYTHING added is incredible but I'm
So super duper fixated on carnivore

AND ON TOP OF THAT THE NPC HAS THE BEST PRIMARY COLOR
image20.jpg
Flight Rising.. I am so damn proud we've all made it this far. I joined during the registration window of December 2014, and it was such a different site back then. I still loved you then and I love you even more now. This game is such a part of me. Thank you for all your content, all your hard work, and your attentiveness to the community. This is probably the best pet site out there for me. So keep on doing that. I freaking LOVE all this new content, I'm so excited to collect it! Happy 10th birthday FR!!!!
Flight Rising.. I am so damn proud we've all made it this far. I joined during the registration window of December 2014, and it was such a different site back then. I still loved you then and I love you even more now. This game is such a part of me. Thank you for all your content, all your hard work, and your attentiveness to the community. This is probably the best pet site out there for me. So keep on doing that. I freaking LOVE all this new content, I'm so excited to collect it! Happy 10th birthday FR!!!!
DbPd1nP.png
CONGRATS ON TEN YEARS FLIGHT RISING!!!
JzdkVUi.gif
I’m a horror vtuber who loves coatls, wildclaws, and imperials! Oh my!

check out my art shop!
or…
visit my hatchery!
JzdkVUi.gif
I’m a horror vtuber who loves coatls, wildclaws, and imperials! Oh my!

check out my art shop!
or…
visit my hatchery!
Thank you FR team for creating and maintaining (imo) the best adoptable/breeding sim site. The artwork, community, features, economy, and overall site maintenance have always been very high quality and well kept which is a lot more than I can say about similar sites. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time (almost 8 years??) on FR. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Thank you FR team for creating and maintaining (imo) the best adoptable/breeding sim site. The artwork, community, features, economy, and overall site maintenance have always been very high quality and well kept which is a lot more than I can say about similar sites.

I've thoroughly enjoyed my time (almost 8 years??) on FR.
Tentatively back from hiatus
1XRNcWD.png 2UZgxEP.png
It's Gonna Be Fae is my absolute favorite joke title for achievements, bless you devs
It's Gonna Be Fae is my absolute favorite joke title for achievements, bless you devs
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
Happy 10th everyone!! I am feeling a bit old now [emoji=coatl tongue size=1]
Happy 10th everyone!! I am feeling a bit old now
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 134 135