Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | 10th Anniversary: Achievements Overhaul!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 134 135
I've been so excited for this update. Thank you so much, devs, for all your hard work!! And, happy anniversary everyone!! :D
I've been so excited for this update. Thank you so much, devs, for all your hard work!! And, happy anniversary everyone!! :D
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
Happy anniversary! Flight Rising is officially a decade old o_o
I've only been here a tenth of that time, but I hope to be for much longer! Cheers everyone
Happy anniversary! Flight Rising is officially a decade old o_o
I've only been here a tenth of that time, but I hope to be for much longer! Cheers everyone
ZTPHjAD.png
sQMcqHN.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png

YMPbu9R.png ..
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
AA5F096A-F54B-4264-BBB4-0A3B9EEA92A7.png 4oK2ijv.jpg Untitled19.png
Yeeeee happy 10th anniversary Flight Rising!
Yeeeee happy 10th anniversary Flight Rising!
djAPICb.giftz8AK6D.pngtMGni6J.pngoY137o1.pngtz8AK6D.pngdjAPICb.gif
AHHH MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY :DDD
AHHH MY FIRST ANNIVERSARY :DDD
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
happy TEN YEAR anniversary !! congratulations to the staff for all their hard work and determination on this site. i understand how much you have all worked to make this amazing site possible, and i’m very glad you guys have gotten where you have in such a short time, it’s unbelievable how hard and fast you all just have worked— now just CONGRATULATIONS FLIGHT RISING TEAM !!

-lightiger
happy TEN YEAR anniversary !! congratulations to the staff for all their hard work and determination on this site. i understand how much you have all worked to make this amazing site possible, and i’m very glad you guys have gotten where you have in such a short time, it’s unbelievable how hard and fast you all just have worked— now just CONGRATULATIONS FLIGHT RISING TEAM !!

-lightiger

tiger
she / her
wishlist
rix3ppo.png
sxrFjUf.gif lJUgxOZ.gif Y5AUp2a.gif
wow Ten Whole years. I can't believe I've nearly been here that long. Been here 9 Years, 10 Months, 29 Days. Been able to watch the site from Jul 9, 2013 to today. WoW!!
wow Ten Whole years. I can't believe I've nearly been here that long. Been here 9 Years, 10 Months, 29 Days. Been able to watch the site from Jul 9, 2013 to today. WoW!!
ujsLf0j.gif
I remember when I first joined flight rising around during the registation window of May on 2015, I remember participating on the second anniversarie, with baldwin being the new addition, It's amazing how this page have changed, I'm glad that I only left the page after registration for a few months , but I still regret missing that year's amazing starfall celebration!

Guys, Happy 10 anniversary! let's go for the next big milestone of birthdays! 15 years! or 20!!
I remember when I first joined flight rising around during the registation window of May on 2015, I remember participating on the second anniversarie, with baldwin being the new addition, It's amazing how this page have changed, I'm glad that I only left the page after registration for a few months , but I still regret missing that year's amazing starfall celebration!

Guys, Happy 10 anniversary! let's go for the next big milestone of birthdays! 15 years! or 20!!
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
Happy anniversary! 10 years is huge, and kudos to the staff for making it this far! Here's to many more years of fun dragon shenanigans :D
Happy anniversary! 10 years is huge, and kudos to the staff for making it this far! Here's to many more years of fun dragon shenanigans :D
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

congrats flight rising - absolutely incredible leaps made this year (and all the years before)! im so proud to have been on this site for so long, and im looking forward to everything that comes next, good luck everyone!

happy pride month!
congrats flight rising - absolutely incredible leaps made this year (and all the years before)! im so proud to have been on this site for so long, and im looking forward to everything that comes next, good luck everyone!

happy pride month!
20000127.png dd642e16bf2e7e782e9bcd797b5490e7df946cd5.png
happy 10th birthday flight rising!!! can't believe i've been here over 7 years now, it's been a blast [emoji=birthday cake size=1]
happy 10th birthday flight rising!!! can't believe i've been here over 7 years now, it's been a blast
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 134 135