Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New line of Fest Fams speculation?
1 2 3 4 5
im holding out for dogs so hard. Rot Weiler for plague, Sunbeam Retriever for light (based off a golden retriever), etc etc. i think the would be so cute!!
im holding out for dogs so hard. Rot Weiler for plague, Sunbeam Retriever for light (based off a golden retriever), etc etc. i think the would be so cute!!
1Wa1sIi.gif
felix || he/they
Hmm... Mice with angel wings, made of their respective elements. A mouse filled with light or lightning or arcane magic.

(Colored) glass familiars.

Fairytale or royalty themed.
Hmm... Mice with angel wings, made of their respective elements. A mouse filled with light or lightning or arcane magic.

(Colored) glass familiars.

Fairytale or royalty themed.
The most beautiful moment of life
I really love the Sphinxes released recently so I'm hoping for elemental-themed Sphinxes! Or just any cat-like familiar really.
I really love the Sphinxes released recently so I'm hoping for elemental-themed Sphinxes! Or just any cat-like familiar really.
A cat with cupcake frosting on its head, base of tail, shoulder and hips. It also dons a pink apron and chef's hat. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.

gOBFd.gif
A calico cat donned in striped apron and chef's hat. It is also carrying a kitchen whip with its mouth. This image links to the original source of the art where it is purchased.
I think that bears would be really cool.
3ckfYea.pngunyXMRE.pnguyHrPB4.png
[quote name="Milkduds" date="2023-06-01 20:06:51" ] I think that bears would be really cool. [/quote] lol
Milkduds wrote on 2023-06-01 20:06:51:

lol
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
Flower fairies! More beautiful and less cutesy though, like Beastclan style over the Sprites/Goblins/Gem Guardians- I think it was proposed back in 2014 and we got the Bears instead ~_~; More broadly, anything with a floral theme. [emoji=rose size=1] Tarot or Chinese Zodiac inspired familiars could be neat as well. It'd be very cool to do some kind of insect/bug theme but that has the potential to be really polarizing.
Flower fairies! More beautiful and less cutesy though, like Beastclan style over the Sprites/Goblins/Gem Guardians- I think it was proposed back in 2014 and we got the Bears instead ~_~;

More broadly, anything with a floral theme.

Tarot or Chinese Zodiac inspired familiars could be neat as well. It'd be very cool to do some kind of insect/bug theme but that has the potential to be really polarizing.
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
[img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/765c9abd2035005cdeac9f171180f8df/tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif[/img] [color=3c352d][size=4][font=cambria]I'd say the seven capital sins + the seven virtues, but there's only eleven flight (maybe 12 if we count neutral element) and also how would they decide who gets lust or greed? That could end up feeling like an insult to whatever flights get the vices hsshsjhs
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
I'd say the seven capital sins + the seven virtues, but there's only eleven flight (maybe 12 if we count neutral element) and also how would they decide who gets lust or greed? That could end up feeling like an insult to whatever flights get the vices hsshsjhs
UDy41Fx.png
love the tarot, noggle, and shark ideas! eastern zodiac would also be rad
love the tarot, noggle, and shark ideas! eastern zodiac would also be rad
DRAGONS !
[quote name="Youcal" date="2023-06-02 04:11:52" ] [color=3c352d][size=4][font=cambria]I'd say the seven capital sins + the seven virtues, but there's only eleven flight (maybe 12 if we count neutral element) and also how would they decide who gets lust or greed? That could end up feeling like an insult to whatever flights get the vices hsshsjhs [/quote] [s]Well lol, there's definitely some greed in the fire story[/s] I want birds. There's just so much variety, it would be perfect. I also like the flower fairies from an old poll, but I don't think that'll happen haha.
Youcal wrote on 2023-06-02 04:11:52:
I'd say the seven capital sins + the seven virtues, but there's only eleven flight (maybe 12 if we count neutral element) and also how would they decide who gets lust or greed? That could end up feeling like an insult to whatever flights get the vices hsshsjhs

Well lol, there's definitely some greed in the fire story

I want birds. There's just so much variety, it would be perfect. I also like the flower fairies from an old poll, but I don't think that'll happen haha.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
[quote name="velvetpaws" date="2023-06-01 07:38:05" ] [quote name="CinnamonThief" date="2023-06-01 07:16:58" ] [quote name="WHDE" date="2023-06-01 03:48:42" ] Elemental Noggles c: [/quote] Yes (In all seriousness, I would absolutely be down for this). [/quote] I am HERE for the elemental noggles. (I also really like the idea of living treasures that someone else posted above. But...noggles.) [/quote] Throwing my vote in the hat too. Also, potted plants. If we had freaking figurines, we can have potted plants. And sandwiches.
velvetpaws wrote on 2023-06-01 07:38:05:
CinnamonThief wrote on 2023-06-01 07:16:58:
WHDE wrote on 2023-06-01 03:48:42:
Elemental Noggles c:

Yes

(In all seriousness, I would absolutely be down for this).

I am HERE for the elemental noggles.

(I also really like the idea of living treasures that someone else posted above. But...noggles.)
Throwing my vote in the hat too.

Also, potted plants. If we had freaking figurines, we can have potted plants. And sandwiches.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5