Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | New line of Fest Fams speculation?
1 2 3 4 5
I hope we get literal objects as familiars like a pet rock, a twig with two leaves, and a chipped seashells, you get what I mean yes?

It would be both funny and cute
I hope we get literal objects as familiars like a pet rock, a twig with two leaves, and a chipped seashells, you get what I mean yes?

It would be both funny and cute
csJrlej.png
3dokvee.png
comev47.png
QQYyU47.png
YUEtAn1.png
dEe2UrM.png
f5c0adf655eaaeb871411a368de8ed0ce8164fc9.png
i'd love so badly to see what sort of flowers the devs would associate with each flight, the statues were cool with how out there some of the minerals were like literally no one could predict them (i still kind of wish they ended up matching with the diety statue items though). birds would also be so dope but there might be some overlap with other fest themes ie items and familiars, also i'd want lightning to have a condor and plague to have a vulture which is too much overlap. (although andean condor vs bearded vulture would be very distinct)
i'd love so badly to see what sort of flowers the devs would associate with each flight, the statues were cool with how out there some of the minerals were like literally no one could predict them (i still kind of wish they ended up matching with the diety statue items though). birds would also be so dope but there might be some overlap with other fest themes ie items and familiars, also i'd want lightning to have a condor and plague to have a vulture which is too much overlap. (although andean condor vs bearded vulture would be very distinct)
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
i yhink we’ll never have enough kitty familiars for me. id LOVE cat themed ones it’d be so fun
i yhink we’ll never have enough kitty familiars for me. id LOVE cat themed ones it’d be so fun
T1f2Sfr.png

they/them ♦ previously rouue
dark academia lover

like quest & hatchery
[quote name="Punchline" date="2023-06-01 11:37:14" ] im holding out for dogs so hard. Rot Weiler for plague, Sunbeam Retriever for light (based off a golden retriever), etc etc. i think the would be so cute!! [/quote] Gods, now I want this! The Rot Weiler is especially clever.
Punchline wrote on 2023-06-01 11:37:14:
im holding out for dogs so hard. Rot Weiler for plague, Sunbeam Retriever for light (based off a golden retriever), etc etc. i think the would be so cute!!

Gods, now I want this! The Rot Weiler is especially clever.
fced41bdccad1a8c5ef3e9ae0635f4b0a7267717.gif
Noggles
Noggles
1 2 3 4 5