Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How often do you Sil Scroll your dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I've yet to use one, but I might use one for a really annoying project (eyeballing the one I'm currently working on) or a gen1 I really like.
I've yet to use one, but I might use one for a really annoying project (eyeballing the one I'm currently working on) or a gen1 I really like.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I have only used them a handful of times, and it's usually because either:

1. It would be nigh impossible to replicate a dragon with its current traits (age/lower ID, being a G1 with certain colors, etc.) in the other pose that I prefer.

2. The time sink to get the gems is a lot shorter than the wait for everything to line up in a breeding project, especially with projects involving Coatls and Wildclaws.
I have only used them a handful of times, and it's usually because either:

1. It would be nigh impossible to replicate a dragon with its current traits (age/lower ID, being a G1 with certain colors, etc.) in the other pose that I prefer.

2. The time sink to get the gems is a lot shorter than the wait for everything to line up in a breeding project, especially with projects involving Coatls and Wildclaws.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
I've used it once, but that was on a dragon that was actually trans. So I've never actually used the silscroll just to make things easier. Also... [quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2023-05-29 12:55:37" ] Never. [/quote] Y'all need to look at his lair to get more context. [emoji=aether scared size=1]
I've used it once, but that was on a dragon that was actually trans. So I've never actually used the silscroll just to make things easier.
Also...
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2023-05-29 12:55:37:
Never.
Y'all need to look at his lair to get more context.
Accent: Crocodile Friend!! Buy 'Accent:
Crocodile Friend!!'
here!
cVPo4yi.png
o9yS1eq.png
r8v91MH.png
8GgdVkW.png
njCJq66.png
bYt72YT.png
A badge of a sturgeon gardener for Water's Aqua Garden push in 2024. Art by Dovalore A badge of a Sewer Toridae with a tiger lily flower crown on its head. Obtained through a WaterDom grab bag event for LEAP 2024. Art by FirozTaverbi
I did plan to use it once but I never got around to using it - but I did buy a dragon that has it!
I did plan to use it once but I never got around to using it - but I did buy a dragon that has it!
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
I have two dragons with primal elemental eyes which look much better on the other pose, so I have used the sil scroll on them.
I have two dragons with primal elemental eyes which look much better on the other pose, so I have used the sil scroll on them.
3ckfYea.pngunyXMRE.pnguyHrPB4.png
I've used four so far. One for lore reasons, and three to match accents on dragons that I can't replicate.

I wouldn't want to use one for a breeding project though, I'd just wait...
I've used four so far. One for lore reasons, and three to match accents on dragons that I can't replicate.

I wouldn't want to use one for a breeding project though, I'd just wait...
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
Once. My least favorite pose on the whole site is female Imperials. They don't wear clothes well, just, I don't particularly like it.

I have female Imp whose colors I loved so I took her off of someone, and when the Silhouette Scroll became an option, she got one. I've used her and her behind the scenes controls several times to show the Scroll's effects to people on the Help Center. Opera if you go looking in my lair.
Once. My least favorite pose on the whole site is female Imperials. They don't wear clothes well, just, I don't particularly like it.

I have female Imp whose colors I loved so I took her off of someone, and when the Silhouette Scroll became an option, she got one. I've used her and her behind the scenes controls several times to show the Scroll's effects to people on the Help Center. Opera if you go looking in my lair.
Nest Rentals! I offer Fire nests here at 2kt a pair, no lunch boxes needed. Warning that I am a 12-hr shift night worker and might miss a day on incubation here and there. :(
Feel free to ping me anywhere! I try to subscribe to threads I create, but pings are always cool.
I've used it once; I have a dragon who's trans (it jump-scares me every time I load her into the Scry Shop and she's the wrong pose but oh well). I plan to give any other dragons in the same boat the same treatment... come to think of it, there's actually somebody that applies to. I'll have to do some funds allocating soon.
I've used it once; I have a dragon who's trans (it jump-scares me every time I load her into the Scry Shop and she's the wrong pose but oh well). I plan to give any other dragons in the same boat the same treatment... come to think of it, there's actually somebody that applies to. I'll have to do some funds allocating soon.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Um.... I think once so far for a fandragon. I'm considering a second for my current breeding project 'cause all the dragons they've given me so far with the right colors are the wrong pose, and for this the end result doesn't really matter what it actually ends up being....

...Just I'd rather not spend the extra gems if I don't have to, it's already gonna get a veil scroll.
Um.... I think once so far for a fandragon. I'm considering a second for my current breeding project 'cause all the dragons they've given me so far with the right colors are the wrong pose, and for this the end result doesn't really matter what it actually ends up being....

...Just I'd rather not spend the extra gems if I don't have to, it's already gonna get a veil scroll.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
Never, purely bc I don’t wanna spend the money
If I find a dragon that’s the right colors but wrong gender, I just decide that the dragon’s trans now
Never, purely bc I don’t wanna spend the money
If I find a dragon that’s the right colors but wrong gender, I just decide that the dragon’s trans now
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8