Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Search for the Elements OOC (closed)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[quote name="EsterGamer" date="2023-05-21 05:29:18" ] [quote name="WhitePeak" date="2023-05-21 05:01:21" ] I apologize for my terrible story telling... I tis bad at it [/quote] You're better at it than I am, I can barely write more than a one-liner without spending an eternity in LibreOffice first I literally need to use a word document to make longer posts because otherwise I'll get distracted and lose my progress [/quote] ^^^ Literally it sometimes takes me days to formulate the perfect response. WhitePeak’s writing is so in tune with the era I feel encapsulated in the story
EsterGamer wrote on 2023-05-21 05:29:18:
WhitePeak wrote on 2023-05-21 05:01:21:
I apologize for my terrible story telling... I tis bad at it
You're better at it than I am, I can barely write more than a one-liner without spending an eternity in LibreOffice first
I literally need to use a word document to make longer posts because otherwise I'll get distracted and lose my progress
^^^

Literally it sometimes takes me days to formulate the perfect response. WhitePeak’s writing is so in tune with the era I feel encapsulated in the story
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Heh you guys are a bit too nice hehe. Just call me peak or white
Heh you guys are a bit too nice hehe. Just call me peak or white
Hoping to get back into this tomorrow, been having a lot of stuff happen and just didn't have time to be here much (Basically, a close friend and active roleplayer on TCF got perm-banned and it's affected a lot of us there, and I needed a bit to mentally recover)
Hoping to get back into this tomorrow, been having a lot of stuff happen and just didn't have time to be here much (Basically, a close friend and active roleplayer on TCF got perm-banned and it's affected a lot of us there, and I needed a bit to mentally recover)
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
Oh yikes. Take your time. I think a lot of us have been bust. I myself have had grad parties and stuff all week
Oh yikes. Take your time. I think a lot of us have been bust. I myself have had grad parties and stuff all week
yup, i'm tied up with shows for the rest of the week

don't worry, i'll be back and ready for action monday ;)
yup, i'm tied up with shows for the rest of the week

don't worry, i'll be back and ready for action monday ;)
rise.
rise.
Yes rise!
Belzebuth hungers!
Yes rise!
Belzebuth hungers!
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Lol ok I'm awake
Lol ok I'm awake
I might be even slower with my replies for a while or even inactive-ish unless needed, sunday evening left me very sleep-deprived (As I fell asleep past like 2am and woke up 40 minutes before my alarm went off) and I'm not confident in my ability to write longer posts until I get a chance to catch up on the sleep that idiot of a cat stole from me
but I am glad to see this back up again
I might be even slower with my replies for a while or even inactive-ish unless needed, sunday evening left me very sleep-deprived (As I fell asleep past like 2am and woke up 40 minutes before my alarm went off) and I'm not confident in my ability to write longer posts until I get a chance to catch up on the sleep that idiot of a cat stole from me
but I am glad to see this back up again
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
man I am struggling so hard to figure out what my man Bay is eating. Like I know it's seafood but I don't know anything about dishes in this time period or area so I'm pretty much describing Red Lobster. I'm sitting here typing like "uh...feesh... shimps... clamgs..."
man I am struggling so hard to figure out what my man Bay is eating. Like I know it's seafood but I don't know anything about dishes in this time period or area so I'm pretty much describing Red Lobster. I'm sitting here typing like "uh...feesh... shimps... clamgs..."
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15