Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Search for the Elements OOC (closed)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15
The gem won't have too much significance unless the rp goes further. I just don't want to offend anyone and letting them know someone's character may not get a gem. Idk depends on whether the character fits the element.

Anyways. Pur your responses in and then sit back as I completely fail to tell this awesome story... hehe he he h e h
The gem won't have too much significance unless the rp goes further. I just don't want to offend anyone and letting them know someone's character may not get a gem. Idk depends on whether the character fits the element.

Anyways. Pur your responses in and then sit back as I completely fail to tell this awesome story... hehe he he h e h
Do NOT give Belzebuth a gem it will eat it

Anyways while I’m posting ima let y’all know I might add a character who actually has a brain. How much will everyone’s characters hate a fancy pants military/government person? >:]
Do NOT give Belzebuth a gem it will eat it

Anyways while I’m posting ima let y’all know I might add a character who actually has a brain. How much will everyone’s characters hate a fancy pants military/government person? >:]
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
Adria and Wyatt will instantly murder. Depending
Adria and Wyatt will instantly murder. Depending
Heheh
Heheh
Pierre would probably just be nervous, he’s committed so many crimes (against his own country too)

Maggy would salute every time they interacted, thinking it was required
Pierre would probably just be nervous, he’s committed so many crimes (against his own country too)

Maggy would salute every time they interacted, thinking it was required
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Lmaoi love maggy
Lmaoi love maggy
Bay would probably steal someone else's gem just on the sheer factor of never having seen a precious stone and it looks cool

and I think Bay would just be very confused to hear about the military/government. like "wha??? you guys have people make rules? that's stupid."
Bay would probably steal someone else's gem just on the sheer factor of never having seen a precious stone and it looks cool

and I think Bay would just be very confused to hear about the military/government. like "wha??? you guys have people make rules? that's stupid."
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Lol
Lol
doesn’t really matter all too much to me, if kieran/levana gets one, if they don’t, eh. however levana may steal a gem from someone. so she may just get one.
doesn’t really matter all too much to me, if kieran/levana gets one, if they don’t, eh. however levana may steal a gem from someone. so she may just get one.
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
When you don’t get pinged because you read everything anyway

TBH the WAD might not be super interested in the gem. Well Darren is, but he’ll have to convince Winifred
When you don’t get pinged because you read everything anyway

TBH the WAD might not be super interested in the gem. Well Darren is, but he’ll have to convince Winifred
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15