Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Search for the Elements OOC (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Name: Adria Nemoths
Species: human
Description: lights brown hair with gold streaks through her hair, she keeps it half up half down or braided, deep green eyes, tall and slim and very agile, she stands at 5'9" she usually wears a white long sleeve loose shirt black leggings and brown boots that reach below her knees. She wears a Jade pendant around her neck and gold hooked earrings.
Personality: Adria is a very reserved girl keeping her thoughts to herself unless it concerns her wellbeing. She's known for disappearing like a ghost as she is commonly referred as. She's very quick on her feet and stealthy. She has a soft spot for kids and holds a lot of secrets in her heart
Backstory (not required): the only thing you may have heard of Adria is She's dangerous. Her safety is first and if you threaten it you'll get a knife to the throat or end up tied to a reef being picked apart by fish. This usually means she has a lot of enemies. She's known for messing with dangerous guilds and shady traders. Or tricking them.
Enemies (required): Regio Darath- powerful trading merchant, owns a lot of ships and does a bit of shady business to get rid of competition. Ferguson Hades: pirate gang known for terrorizing trading ships.
Other: (anything you want to add)
Name: Adria Nemoths
Species: human
Description: lights brown hair with gold streaks through her hair, she keeps it half up half down or braided, deep green eyes, tall and slim and very agile, she stands at 5'9" she usually wears a white long sleeve loose shirt black leggings and brown boots that reach below her knees. She wears a Jade pendant around her neck and gold hooked earrings.
Personality: Adria is a very reserved girl keeping her thoughts to herself unless it concerns her wellbeing. She's known for disappearing like a ghost as she is commonly referred as. She's very quick on her feet and stealthy. She has a soft spot for kids and holds a lot of secrets in her heart
Backstory (not required): the only thing you may have heard of Adria is She's dangerous. Her safety is first and if you threaten it you'll get a knife to the throat or end up tied to a reef being picked apart by fish. This usually means she has a lot of enemies. She's known for messing with dangerous guilds and shady traders. Or tricking them.
Enemies (required): Regio Darath- powerful trading merchant, owns a lot of ships and does a bit of shady business to get rid of competition. Ferguson Hades: pirate gang known for terrorizing trading ships.
Other: (anything you want to add)
gah why are your characters so good
gah why are your characters so good
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Hello! If this isn't full, I might add in a character.
Hello! If this isn't full, I might add in a character.
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
@balticdeerowl nope only three characters rn. I have several as important characters in guiding the group and sailing them around. Just important guiding characters.
@balticdeerowl nope only three characters rn. I have several as important characters in guiding the group and sailing them around. Just important guiding characters.
aaah i desperately want to do a form rn but i have No Idea which character to pick
aaah i desperately want to do a form rn but i have No Idea which character to pick
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
Hbjyi41.gif
MB92Vfc.png
Ooh, can I join? I have a pirate queen merfolk in mind if that's okay?
Ooh, can I join? I have a pirate queen merfolk in mind if that's okay?
............................ ..

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o1_75sq.png
Art | Wishlist | Avatar | Auction (30+)
...Blue | Any pronouns | FR time +8

tumblr_osqzmkPZb71v8lm95o2_75sq.png
@blueanxiety absolutely! Preferably no leaders of any kind unless they are going under the radar. Just to make things fair so no one's calling on subjects or henchman to do the dirty work.
@blueanxiety absolutely! Preferably no leaders of any kind unless they are going under the radar. Just to make things fair so no one's calling on subjects or henchman to do the dirty work.
Ok, I'll send her in for you to have a look at in a moment!
Ok, I'll send her in for you to have a look at in a moment!

[b]Name:[/b] Nessie ‘The Monster of The Seven Seas’ [b]Age:[/b] 37 [b]Species:[/b] Merfolk [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Description:[/b] About 6’2, 6’5 with her heeled boots, Nessie has an intimidating stature, her clothes doing nothing to conceal her wide shoulders and the numerous scars crossing her muscular body, the most notable of which is the large ‘X’ scar on her chest. She wears a stolen military standard coat of a deep red adorned with golds, lined with black and edged with white, her off-white tunic underneath done up not nearly halfway. Her risky clothing is exemplified with the random tears and bloodstains, her boots waterlogged and stained. She likes to decorate herself with jewels and chains and a feathered hat sits atop her head. Nessie usually carries a rapier, dual roulette guns and daggers with her. Her skin is lightish brown with five slits on either side of her neck, her gills, one side bisected by a deep scar. In certain lights her skin almost seems translucent and seems to hint green. Her eyes are dark in the sun and bright, pale green in the dark. Her hair flows unnaturally, a dark brown with gem-studded seaweed entwined with the waist length hair and her voice is baritone, accented with a slight rasp that echoes in the water. As a mer she is even larger, her human half thrice the size, with an eel-like tail and deep green scales shimmering with a navy blue, her sailfins having a dark ombre to a lighter green at the tattered edges. There are multiple scales across her body that glow pale green and the edges of her fins do the same. [img]https://i.imgur.com/L8tF3Zj.png[/img] [i](Old incomplete art of her - I don’t have an up to date one)[/i] [b]Personality:[/b] Sometimes serious, most of the time unhinged, all of the time a wild soul searching for treasure. Nessie likes the act more than the reward, often hiding her finds for someone else to discover. She is a great moral supporter, often singing with her crew and bantering with traders. Her protectiveness comes into play when getting to know people, as she either starts herding them away from those she cares about or she tries to integrate them with her own people. Nessie is well-liked due to her nosy nature actually being of much help, not one to turn down accomplishing a good deed every now and then - though she loves some havoc as much as an honourable duel. She’s hands-on and practical, preferring to take charge among her own, treating her crew as equals. [b]Backstory:[/b] What a catch she was to the old captain of the crew. A little mer just separated from her mother. Except she pulled on the heartstrings of the old man with her sad little songs and she found herself adopted by the crew. Her being a mer helped navigating the seas and as she grew her voice got more powerful, influencing the weaker-minded and tempting the so-called intellectuals that they crossed. Unfortunately, not everything went to plan and the old captain was captured for harbouring a mythical creature. Furious, Nessie raided the place that held her old man only to find him dying. Taking up the title of captain, Nessie led multiple pirate battleships against the military, dismantling it single-handedly and claiming a higher-up’s coat for herself. She gained her nickname as The Monster of The Seven Seas and is now well-known as a fierce leader, one you wouldn’t want to cross but one that’s allyship would be invaluable. Upon hearing about an increase in the search for the five gems, Nessie sent her crew far and wide to relay information back to her, keeping a few of her most trusted close. [b]Enemies:[/b] She has made a name for herself and thus multiple law-enforcement types are against her. Not many other pirates dare to stand up to her and she doesn’t bother with traders so much, unless they reek of corruption. She actively goes after different military shipments and rumoured treasures. [b]Other:[/b] Nessie can change between human and mer effortlessly. Her voice has intoxicating effects, especially when sung and even more so when she is in mer form. She’s an excellent fencer and sharpshooter and is excellent at navigating the sea. The dark doesn’t affect her and she often can’t even tell when it is dark. She doesn’t rely on stars or the time of day to navigate having mistaken the moon for the sun before, much to her crew’s amusement. She sees colours differently from humans, which allows her to see things they don’t - or be [i]unable[/i] to see things they [i]do[/i].
Name: Nessie ‘The Monster of The Seven Seas’
Species: Merfolk
Description: About 6’2, 6’5 with her heeled boots, Nessie has an intimidating stature, her clothes doing nothing to conceal her wide shoulders and the numerous scars crossing her muscular body, the most notable of which is the large ‘X’ scar on her chest. She wears a stolen military standard coat of a deep red adorned with golds, lined with black and edged with white, her off-white tunic underneath done up not nearly halfway. Her risky clothing is exemplified with the random tears and bloodstains, her boots waterlogged and stained. She likes to decorate herself with jewels and chains and a feathered hat sits atop her head. Nessie usually carries a rapier, dual roulette guns and daggers with her. Her skin is lightish brown with five slits on either side of her neck, her gills, one side bisected by a deep scar. In certain lights her skin almost seems translucent and seems to hint green. Her eyes are dark in the sun and bright, pale green in the dark. Her hair flows unnaturally, a dark brown with gem-studded seaweed entwined with the waist length hair and her voice is baritone, accented with a slight rasp that echoes in the water. As a mer she is even larger, her human half thrice the size, with an eel-like tail and deep green scales shimmering with a navy blue, her sailfins having a dark ombre to a lighter green at the tattered edges. There are multiple scales across her body that glow pale green and the edges of her fins do the same.
L8tF3Zj.png
(Old incomplete art of her - I don’t have an up to date one)
Personality: Sometimes serious, most of the time unhinged, all of the time a wild soul searching for treasure. Nessie likes the act more than the reward, often hiding her finds for someone else to discover. She is a great moral supporter, often singing with her crew and bantering with traders. Her protectiveness comes into play when getting to know people, as she either starts herding them away from those she cares about or she tries to integrate them with her own people. Nessie is well-liked due to her nosy nature actually being of much help, not one to turn down accomplishing a good deed every now and then - though she loves some havoc as much as an honourable duel. She’s hands-on and practical, preferring to take charge among her own, treating her crew as equals.
Backstory: What a catch she was to the old captain of the crew. A little mer just separated from her mother. Except she pulled on the heartstrings of the old man with her sad little songs and she found herself adopted by the crew. Her being a mer helped navigating the seas and as she grew her voice got more powerful, influencing the weaker-minded and tempting the so-called intellectuals that they crossed. Unfortunately, not everything went to plan and the old captain was captured for harbouring a mythical creature. Furious, Nessie raided the place that held her old man only to find him dying. Taking up the title of captain, Nessie led multiple pirate battleships against the military, dismantling it single-handedly and claiming a higher-up’s coat for herself. She gained her nickname as The Monster of The Seven Seas and is now well-known as a fierce leader, one you wouldn’t want to cross but one that’s allyship would be invaluable. Upon hearing about an increase in the search for the five gems, Nessie sent her crew far and wide to relay information back to her, keeping a few of her most trusted close.
Enemies: She has made a name for herself and thus multiple law-enforcement types are against her. Not many other pirates dare to stand up to her and she doesn’t bother with traders so much, unless they reek of corruption. She actively goes after different military shipments and rumoured treasures.
Other: Nessie can change between human and mer effortlessly.
Her voice has intoxicating effects, especially when sung and even more so when she is in mer form.
She’s an excellent fencer and sharpshooter and is excellent at navigating the sea.
The dark doesn’t affect her and she often can’t even tell when it is dark. She doesn’t rely on stars or the time of day to navigate having mistaken the moon for the sun before, much to her crew’s amusement. She sees colours differently from humans, which allows her to see things they don’t - or be unable to see things they do.

Ohh, I can have a pirate/sailor AU for the WAD, a trio of characters I have.
No magic it seems, and I can draw them later

Name: Winifred Lyreson
Species: nymph
Description: Pretty masculine frame; messy black hair, scars over her body; 6'1
Personality: Quiet and doesn't speak much out of her own will, but dutifully shows up to other people and usually accountable. However she is highly irritable and will hurt you if she sees fit. Often vocalizes her frustration through "arghhhhh" and "hurghhhh", and can be HIGHLY violent.
Backstory: (Most recent context:) To get back in contact with a lost brother, she proceeded to leverage Anon and kidnap Darren.
Enemies (required): Darren Isles. They fight so much. Also this other gal named Alice who might not appear here.
Other: If it's possible, she has a pair of wings?

Name: Nope lol you ain't getting that ( "Anon" )
Species: Some sort of... mothman?
Description: Cloaked and capped, with his features mysterious hidden, though his red eyes shine through. Has moth antennae. It almost seems like he's some sort of eldritch terror. 7 feet tall, making even Winifred seem small.
Personality: THE MOST USELESS AND LAZIEST GUY IN EXISTENCE. Like Winifred drags him along, and he does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in contribution to the team. Ever since Darren was forced to join them, HE HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY LAZY. He's really, really chill.
Backstory (not required): Everything's a mystery about him, but he owed the Lyreson family some help, and thus was forced to help Winifred in a Hail Mary search.
Enemies (required): If he had them, he got rid of them.
Other: He's the one that gets Winifred and Darren out of trouble if they are both beaten and down.

Name: Darren Isles
Species: Human
Description: Dark skinned; blond hair shaved really close to his head; missing right eye and has a black eyepatch. Scars across his body. 6'7, tall. Idk also give him a pirate cap here.
Personality: Has a really scary aura; really blunt and a lot of times, rude. Has a lot of ego and wants to look good, really, really hates humiliation. (Obsessed with shaving his hair short.)
Enemies (required): Winifred Lyreson. He frigging hates her so much.
Other: Winifred kidnapped him to hunt someone down. Then they sorta got into troubles together. Then now the WAD's on the run.

Ohh, I can have a pirate/sailor AU for the WAD, a trio of characters I have.
No magic it seems, and I can draw them later

Name: Winifred Lyreson
Species: nymph
Description: Pretty masculine frame; messy black hair, scars over her body; 6'1
Personality: Quiet and doesn't speak much out of her own will, but dutifully shows up to other people and usually accountable. However she is highly irritable and will hurt you if she sees fit. Often vocalizes her frustration through "arghhhhh" and "hurghhhh", and can be HIGHLY violent.
Backstory: (Most recent context:) To get back in contact with a lost brother, she proceeded to leverage Anon and kidnap Darren.
Enemies (required): Darren Isles. They fight so much. Also this other gal named Alice who might not appear here.
Other: If it's possible, she has a pair of wings?

Name: Nope lol you ain't getting that ( "Anon" )
Species: Some sort of... mothman?
Description: Cloaked and capped, with his features mysterious hidden, though his red eyes shine through. Has moth antennae. It almost seems like he's some sort of eldritch terror. 7 feet tall, making even Winifred seem small.
Personality: THE MOST USELESS AND LAZIEST GUY IN EXISTENCE. Like Winifred drags him along, and he does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in contribution to the team. Ever since Darren was forced to join them, HE HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY LAZY. He's really, really chill.
Backstory (not required): Everything's a mystery about him, but he owed the Lyreson family some help, and thus was forced to help Winifred in a Hail Mary search.
Enemies (required): If he had them, he got rid of them.
Other: He's the one that gets Winifred and Darren out of trouble if they are both beaten and down.

Name: Darren Isles
Species: Human
Description: Dark skinned; blond hair shaved really close to his head; missing right eye and has a black eyepatch. Scars across his body. 6'7, tall. Idk also give him a pirate cap here.
Personality: Has a really scary aura; really blunt and a lot of times, rude. Has a lot of ego and wants to look good, really, really hates humiliation. (Obsessed with shaving his hair short.)
Enemies (required): Winifred Lyreson. He frigging hates her so much.
Other: Winifred kidnapped him to hunt someone down. Then they sorta got into troubles together. Then now the WAD's on the run.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15