Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Search for the Elements OOC (closed)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
*Very concerned and cautious boop while holding a Max Revive from Pokémon*
I don't want this RP to die this soon ;~ ;
*Very concerned and cautious boop while holding a Max Revive from Pokémon*
I don't want this RP to die this soon ;~ ;
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
Mordecai will absolutely be stowing away.
Does anyone want to be dragged into the adventure by big fish monster whenever I get around to replying?
Does anyone want to be dragged into the adventure by big fish monster whenever I get around to replying?
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
I think Bay will see something on the ship that intrigues him and end up inadvertently stowing away. I'm not gonna reply immediately, though, because there's not much for me to reply to, so... I'm gonna go play hollow knight, probably.

although, @Fishtastic, if you're up for it and you can find a way that makes sense, Beelzebub can rope Bay in!
I think Bay will see something on the ship that intrigues him and end up inadvertently stowing away. I'm not gonna reply immediately, though, because there's not much for me to reply to, so... I'm gonna go play hollow knight, probably.

although, @Fishtastic, if you're up for it and you can find a way that makes sense, Beelzebub can rope Bay in!
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
[quote name="Fishtastic" date="2023-08-11 14:46:40" ] Mordecai will absolutely be stowing away. Does anyone want to be dragged into the adventure by big fish monster whenever I get around to replying? [/quote] Drag Felius in it'd be hilarious
Fishtastic wrote on 2023-08-11 14:46:40:
Drag Felius in it'd be hilarious
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
Adria could be easy to convince to dredge for the gem again but she'd need some help with how strong the currents are. It's why the gem was put there in the first place ;)
Adria could be easy to convince to dredge for the gem again but she'd need some help with how strong the currents are. It's why the gem was put there in the first place ;)
Problem solve my friends. I won't make this easy. But everyone has a skill that cab be used to obtain the gems
Problem solve my friends. I won't make this easy. But everyone has a skill that cab be used to obtain the gems
[quote name="WhitePeak" date="2023-08-21 12:48:29" ] (All good man. I know schools started up again too) [/quote] In my case it's just that I'm not home until thursday and am an emotional wreck this year, those two things do not go well together
WhitePeak wrote on 2023-08-21 12:48:29:
(All good man. I know schools started up again too)
In my case it's just that I'm not home until thursday and am an emotional wreck this year, those two things do not go well together
I feel ya. Hope things get better. Please take your time. Take care of yourselves first please. I've been through emotional stuff too so I understand. I don't want anyone to feel pressured into continuing. If yall want we could do a bit of a timeskip to when everyone's on the boat and for those of you who are slow at the moment can have your character hiding or exploring! Up to you guys.
I feel ya. Hope things get better. Please take your time. Take care of yourselves first please. I've been through emotional stuff too so I understand. I don't want anyone to feel pressured into continuing. If yall want we could do a bit of a timeskip to when everyone's on the boat and for those of you who are slow at the moment can have your character hiding or exploring! Up to you guys.
Maybe we should try to get the others again?
I hope to at least have a sprite for Felius' weapon by the end of the weekend
Maybe we should try to get the others again?
I hope to at least have a sprite for Felius' weapon by the end of the weekend
Sorry for the doublepost, semi-awkward revival attempt and I finally finished the sword sprite with this being the most fitting place for me to post it ._ .\ [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1149274127094513715/1154495884390838322/Snow_Sword.png[/img] [s]this RP has potential and aside from this one all RPs I'm in are on TCF and it gets quiet there sometimes I don't wanna see this die-[/s]
Sorry for the doublepost, semi-awkward revival attempt and I finally finished the sword sprite with this being the most fitting place for me to post it ._ .\
Snow_Sword.png
this RP has potential and aside from this one all RPs I'm in are on TCF and it gets quiet there sometimes I don't wanna see this die-
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15